Jealousy.

Don't Touch My Girl.

#JeongMin's POV.

 

                  "Miahnhae oppa, I don.."

                  "Lee JeongMin ! Go back to your class !"

                  "Ah ! Ahh.. yes, Ms Kim."

                  Ouhh, Ms Kim.. why did you appear now !? T_T I didn't get to hear you's answer ! And now I need to go back to class for lessons, argh, I hate school ! The only thing I love about school is just because I get to see you

                  As I didn't want to go for class that much, I walked down to the first floor, out to the school's soccer field, around the running track, then back to the school building. Up to second floor, walked passed all the classes, and up to third floor, and again, passed all the classes. Then to the fourth floor, ouh.. I'm nervous, passed all the classes - especially class 3 2/7. I turned to look into the class and saw you paying attention to Ms Kim's teaching and MinWoo paying attention to you ... you !? 

                  Is MinWoo really paying attention to you ? Don't tell me he li..

                 "Lee JeongMin ! Back to class !" Ouh, jinjjah ! Why does teachers like to interupt me !?

                 "Yes, Ms Kim." I gave Ms Kim, who shouted at me, again, from inside the class, a bow and quickly walked away from that spot. The sight of MinWoo looking at you really makes me feels weird, was it jealousy ?

-----

 

                 "JeongMin ~ can you help me give this to DongHyun Oppa ? ~ >w<"

                "Nononono ! Help me give this to DongHyun Oppa ~ ^-^"

                "Yah ! You go away ! JeongMin, pass this to HyunSeong Oppa for me. ^ ^"

                "No ! JeongMin, I bake this for you, please take it. >_<"

                "JeongMin, JeongMin.. Help me give this to KwangMin and YoungMin ~ ^O^"

                "Aishh ! Don't push, JeongMin, this is my number, help me give it to YoungMin ~ ^ ^"

                "JeongMin ~ Can you help me ask for KwangMin's number ? >////<"

                "JeongMin ! JeongMin ! ~..."

                "Ahhhhh ! You girls ! Can I have some peace today ? Please ! Gomawuh !" Sometimes, this is why I hate being an idol. Also, this is why I don't like coming to school. Though I like it when fans screams and cheer for us. I don't like it when these girls asked me to bring things to the other members. Well, we're Boyfriend. I am Boyfriend and they asked me to do it ? No way ~ 

                 Currently it's break time for us and my class girls are getting really noisy, they kept pushing one another to pass me all kinds of stuff to the other members. Bestfriend are really scary. ._.' With those girls trying to chase after me, I ran down to MinWoo's class to get some help from him. At the very least, these Bestfriend won't be bothering me with those gifts. Hehe.

-----

 

#MinWoo's POV.

 

                 Ah, break time, finally I get to talk to you and ask her stuff. Better make it right.. should I ask her about JeongMin Hyung ? If she likes him, that means I really don't have the chance.. or maybe that means I really need to be more brave. But right now.. I don't think I can..

                 "MinWoo ~ are you going to practice for your upcoming mini concert after school ?"

                 "Yeah."

                 "Can we go too ? I wanna see Boyfriend's rehearse."

                 "I don't think so."

                 "MinWoo, why didn't JeongMin Oppa come to find you, I got things to pass to him."

                 "I don't know, he should be here soon ?"

                 "MinWoo, would you like some of these cookies ? I baked it. ^ ^"

                 "Gomawuh."

                 "MinWoo, would you consider going on a date with me ?"

                 "Miahnhae."

                 "MinWoo ahh, is KwangMin and YoungMin doing well ? Ahh, can you help me pass this letter to them ?"

                 "Oh, okay."

                 "MinWoo ! Do you have time ?"

                 "Ah, yes ! Yes ! Sorry Bestfriend, you is calling me."

                 Phew, these girls are really scary. Whenever it's break time, they would come to me and ask all kind of things about Boyfriend and my schedule. I bet JeongMin Hyung got this too, I often see him running to my class and shouted for my help. Haha. Luckily you called for me, if not I really gonna die being molested by these classmates and senior Bestfriends.

                 "Yes ? You called for me ? ^ ^" Yay, you suddenly called for me ~ miracle do happens.

                 "Did I disturbed you ? You seems to be really busy there."

                 "Yeh ? Oh, anni ? Haha, is there anything you want to talk to me about ?" Right now, I could not stop smiling. This might sounds self-centered but I sort of sense that you is showing a little of her jealousy towards me.

                 "Tsk.." 

                 "Hmm, what ?"

                 "Nothing."

                 "You sure ?"

                 "Yeah. You can go back to your seats now ?"

                 "Huh ? you, you called for me and now you asked me to go back, why ? Why did you called for me then ?"

                 "Ouh, well.. I.."

                 "Are you jealous ? ^___^" Okay, now I really wonder where does these bravery comes from. Honestly, my heart is beating really fast now, but maybe it was the thought of JeongMin that's why I think I should really make a move before he does. Hyung ah.. MinWoo didn't mean to, I'm sorry ! >_<

                 "Ah.. well.."

                 "Of course not, you like JeongMin Hyung don't you ?" However, just by the thought of JeongMin makes me stop all my courage to confess to you. Argh ! I hate this feelings !!!

                 "JeongMin ?"

                 "Yeah, you like him don't you ?"

                 "Well, of course ! I'm a Bestfriend too you know ?  ^ ^"

                 "No, not as a fan, as a normal person. You like him too, and not because he's Boyfriend." I looked down, can't bear to face her anymore, the question I forced out was something that could really caused me to become emotional.

                 "Uh, n.."

                 "you, I like you."

                 "...!!!!"

                  Even before you could finish her sentence, I confessed my feeling to her. As I don't know what her answer's going to be, I don't want to regret not telling her. JeongMin has given me the courage to do so, if he dared to tell me that he likes her and asked her out in front of me, I sure dared to confess to her, even if she would hate me later.

                 "MinWoo.. you.. !!"

                 "Hyung !?!" Damn ! I didn't know JeongMin was here ! He heard it, what should I do !?! O-O"