Can't I Love You ?

Don't Touch My Girl.

#you's POV.

 

                    "Uh, n.."

                    "you, I like you."

                    "...!!!!"

                    "MinWoo.. you..!!"

                    "Hyung !?!"

                    ...Everything happened so fast. A moment ago I saw MinWoo surrounded by many fans, and my heart kept on skipping a beat. Then, MinWoo confessed to me that he likes me and JeongMin, who appeared out of nowhere, suddenly came in and pull MinWoo out of the class. I followed them.. they should be heading to the back of the school's building. Ouhh, why is this so dramatic ?!?

-----

At the back of school's building.

 

                    "MinWoo ! How dare you..!?" 

                    *JeongMin grabbed MinWoo's collar and throw him at the big tree*

                    "Ack ! Hyung, miahnhae. But listen to me first..."

                    "What ? MinWoo, I told you that I like you was because I trusted you. How dare you confessed to her !? Aren't we team ? ARGHHH!  I don't want us to fight okay !? Ouh.. jinjjah !" JeongMin exclaimed out with anger, and then lifted up his fist wanting to punch MinWoo hard on the face. But many things stopped him. He didn't want to fight it out with MinWoo as both of them are a team, a team called Boyfriend.

                    "Hyung, I know you trusted me. And I'm sorry. I confessed to you was because I don't want to have any regret.."

                    "Excuses. Ever since when did you developed feelings for her ? Last year ?!?"

                    "No Hyung, I don't know when.."

                    "Then why didn't you tell me !? If you had tell me earlier, we wouldn't end up like this. Not when I'm already in love with her."

                    "Miahnhaeyo."

                    MinWoo looked down on the ground, JeongMin's actions is scaring him, he didn't dare move an inch. Right now, JeongMin looks really very fierce. Though JeongMin's trying to control himself from these anger, but the thought of MinWoo's action earlier made him really mad. 

                    "Arghhhhhh !" JeongMin kick the flower pot nearby before throwing himself down on the ground with exhaustions and anger.

                    "MinWoo ! JeongMin Oppa !" as soon as you found the two boys, she shouted out for them.

                    "you !?..." Both of them cried out her name together. In their eyes, it is filled with much pain. Both JeongMin and MinWoo looked at one another before looking away. you starred at them before walking nearer and nearer to JeongMin. She squat down in front of him and gave him a smile. MinWoo, who was watching the scene, looked away, closing his eyes and tears suddenly flowed down his cheeks without knowing what kind of feeling he's in now. He thought: She likes Hyung, it's obvious, I can't love her, can I ? Why can't I love you too, you ?

                    "Oppa.." you said, as she reached out her hands to JeongMin's face. She gently touched his face and slightly moves it to wipe his tears. JeongMin lifted up his hand and placed it over you's hands

                    "you, I like you.. but you like MinWoo, don't you ? Why can't I love you ? Do you really like MinWoo ? Can't I be the one who take care of you ?" He asked with such a sad voice, you looked at him. His words hurt her badly. MinWoo kept quiet, wiping his tears, patiently waiting for her answer. Praying that she do likes him too. you looked at JeongMin straight in the eyes, his eyes are full of tears that ready to fall any seconds. JeongMin removed her hands from his face and then held it tightly, waiting for her answer.

                    "Miahnhae oppa. Thank you for your special feelings, but I like MinWoo long ago.. I only think of you as an older brother."

                    JeongMin looked away upon hearing her answer, his tears rushed down his cheeks, now he couldn't even control his tears. He had always thought that she was the only one for him but now, she's gone.. she's no longer the only one for him. She likes MinWoo, and he can't do anything about it besides accepting it with a smile.

                    On the other hand, MinWoo looked at you, eyes wide opened. He's shocked to hear what you had just said. He couldn't believe his ears.. you likes me.. too ? But she... is she.. !!!??

                    "Heh.. okay.. It's okay, you, since you like MinWoo.. I give you guys my blessing..." you's words killed JeongMin, he forced out a sad laugh and a smile. He sighed out, trying to control what he doesn't wants to show. JeongMin can't bear to look at you any longer. He went back into the building right after his last sentence. MinWoo walked towards you and hugged her as a sign of thank you, thank you for loving him back.