Wounds In My Heart..

Don't Touch My Girl.

#MinWoo's POV.

 

                     "you"

                     "!!!!!!!" 

                     Jeong.. JeongMin.. JeongMin Hyung said he likes you ... he likes the same girl as I do. He wants to ask her out today and he wants my help. How am I going to response ? How am I suppose to react ? Why must the person be you ? Is heaven playing tricks against me ? I have so many question raining in my mind right now but I couldn't think of anything, I don't know what I am suppose to do. Be a good guy and help JeongMin Hyung or be a bad guy and confess to you so she could be mine. Ah.. 

                     "Mi.. MinWoo.. ?" 

                     "H.. Hmm ?"

                     "Are you okay ?"

                     "Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah.. I'm fine.. Hyung. ^ ^" I forced out a smile, still don't know what to do.

                     "So about the helping me to ask her out, I think I want to confe.."

                     "Ah.. ah.. Hyung ! I got class, class, ... I need to go to class now.. See you later, annyoung." I interuppted JeongMin's speech before he could finish and dashed up to the 4th floor where my class is. I don't want to hear anymore of his plan or secret, it cuts my heart.. right now I feel like crying, but I know I can't. I just can't cry.

                    

                     "A.. annyoung MinWoo. ^ ^/"

                     As soon as I stepped into the classroom and sit at my seat, you came up to me and greet. I was so surprised, of course, I had been in the same class as her for 4 months, but this is the first time I'm talking to her.. one to one.

                     "Annyoung, you. ^-^" I greet her back with my cutest smile. First impression is always the most important right ?

                     "Is JeongMin Oppa in school today ?"

                     "Jeo.. JeongMin ?" Why did she asked me about JeongMin Hyung ? Another wound in my heart, are they trying to make me suffer, I hate these feelings, seriously, it hurts.

                     "Uh, yeah, I need to pass him something. Is he here ? ^-^" you asked me with such a sweet smile. However, that smile is like a knife piercing through my heart. She seems to be very happy whenever she speaks out JeongMin's name, her cheeks are turning pink and slowly red. She's blushing.

                     "Ah.. I see.. Yeah, he's here today. I bet he would be coming to find you soon, so don't worry."

                     "Huh ? Pardon ? Heyhey MinWoo ~ Don't be so shy, I can't hear what you just said."

                     "Uh well.."

                     "MinWoo ~ Hyung come to find you ~" JeongMin Hyung shouted for me the moment he entered my class. Why is he here ? His class is on the 5th floor, not 4th... you.. she's blushing real bad upon his appearance. Argh, my tears are coming out.

                    "Jeo.. JeongMin Oppa. ^///^"

                   "Oh, annyoung you ^ ^, I'm here to ask MinWoo out for lunch later, wanna join ?" 

                   "O-O!" Whoah, I can't believe it ! He's so brave ! He asked her out the moment he greets her... If I need to fight with Hyung for you, I'd lose for sure. They seems so farmiliar with one another, I can't beat that, I'm not even close to you.

                   "Ah.. it's okay oppa, I'm going out with my friends later. ._.// Miahnhaeyo. By the way.. " you paused while walking back to her seat and taking out something from her bag. JeongMin looks a little sad as you had turned him down, but for me.. I'm smiling like some retarded person. o(^_____________^)V I'm so happy that JeongMin won't be going out with you !

                   "Oppa, your umbrella. Jung mal gomawuhyo." you pass JeongMin an umbrella, he take it with a bright smile.. Did I missed out something ? How did JeongMin's umbrella ended up with you !? 

                   "ㅋㅋㅋ Welcome dongseng. Always my pleasure. Ah, since you can't make it for lunch, then is there any other day that you're free ?"

                  JeongMin Hyung.. you're really something. Well, in a good way, you're really brave to ask you out in front of me. You are tearing my heart apart. Why ? Why can't I move an inch and stop him from doing so ? Hyung.. I like you too, y'know.. so please stop killing me by asking her out. We're both Boyfriend's member, I don't want to hate him.

                  "Miahnhae oppa, I don.."

                  "Lee JeongMin ! Go back to your class !" 

                  "Ah ! Ahh.. yes, Ms Kim."

                  Teacher... I love you for saving me.. Thanks ! T_T