Entry 4

100days: KyuMin oneshots Compilation/Contest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Title : Even

Genre : idk

Rating : uhmmm idk

Word count : 1471

Summary :

how about idk too. lol

 

A/N: Hi. vote for me lol idk what i wrote tbh

 

---

 

"Why?!"

 

"I'm sorry, Kyuhyun." The older said.

 

"Sorry? Just sorry? Why dont you give me an answer to what i've asked?! Why!" Kyuhyun yelled at him, seeing the older flinch with his loud voice.

 

 

"What we have is wrong.." Sungmin whispered; head hanging low as Kyuhyun notice his shoulder begin to shake.

 

 

"Wrong?! Ha! Yeah it is! It is ing wrong but i dont give a damn!" Kyuhyun put both of his hands on Sungmin's shoulder, "Sungmin, we've been together for 8 years! Are you just going to put that into waste?"

 

 

"Yes"

 

 

A heavy sigh escaped Kyuhyun's mouth, closing his hand into a fist before letting Sungmin go; turning his back against his hyung as he face the mirror and punched it with his bare hands. Watching how the blood from his knuckles flows through the crack of it.

 

 

"Kyu, she's the one. I've never met someone who is completely clicked with me in almost anything." Sungmin said.

 

 

Kyuhyun let out a bitter laugh before answering him, "What am i, Sungmin? WHAT AM I TO YOU?! I crossed this borderline because i want to be with you! Because the first time i laid my eyes on you, i knew that you're the one.. I am even willing to give up everything for you, just to be with you.. You said what we have is wrong.. If it is wrong, why didnt you end it earlier?! why did you even drag it to 8 ing years?!"

 

 

"I'm sorry, Kyuhyun. but this is for the best."

 

 

" you and your sorry!" Kyuhyun yelled before storming out the door.

 

 

And just in a snap of a finger.. Their forever ends that day... His life, ends that day as well.. 8 years of being together is no joke; through ups and downs, they promised not to let go of each other's hand.. But what happened? The one who promised not to let go.. The one who promised of being together forever... He's the one to break free from his grasp..

 

 

--

 

 

A knock brings him back to reality; his assistant peek through the door, "Mr.Cho, Mr. Park Jungsoo is on the other line."

 

 

"Ah, yes.. Please connect it now." Kyuhyun said.

 

 

"Kyu." A voice from the other line called out.

 

 

"Leeteuk-hyung, anything i can do for you?"

 

 

"You're really not going?" Leeteuk asked.

 

 

Kyuhyun knows what his Hyung is pertaining too.. Today happens to be Sungmin's wedding, "No hyung.. I have other plans" He said, yes, he does have other plans.. and that will remain a secret for now.

 

 

"I see, so we cant see you tomorrow as well.. I see.. Okay, Kyuhyun-ah, we know what you feel.. Just call us up if you need anything" Leeteuk said before cutting off the line.

 

 

Kyuhyun leans back against his chair, swirling his pen on his fingers.. Yes, his plan.. That involves him, Sungmin and his ing bride.. A smirk spread across his face.. "Ah, Lee Sungmin.. You made the wrong choice of leaving me.."

 

 

--

 

 

 

On the day of Sungmin's wedding, Kyuhyun informed their common friends that he wont attend it... but right now, he's standing at the far corner of the hall, watching the man he only love walk down the aisle to meet the girl who ruined their forever.. Kyuhyun clenches fist; looking at how happy Sungmin is..

 

 

As if on cue, the facilitator gave him the signal he secretly asked for.. a signal for him to leave the place..

 

 

"You may now kiss the bride."

 

 

... and then Kyuhyun turn his back from the scene.. Walking away from the harsh reality..

 

Though...

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter