Entry 1

100days: KyuMin oneshots Compilation/Contest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Title: Is it worth it?

Genre: angst (somewhat)

Rating: General

Word count: 802

Summary:

“If you found out your love was doomed to a tragic end, would you take the opportunity to escape the pain or go through with it?”

 

A/N: So I don’t know what I have dome with this story. Hahahaha it’s loosely based on a drama I saw on youtube featuring Ki hong Lee…. So if this is familiar, that’s where it came from. It’s not a fic, just a mindless drabble. Please don’t hate me for this.

 

 

---

 

 

“I, Cho Kyuhyun take you Lee Sungmin to be lawfully wedded partner, until forever. I…. urghhhh” I bump my head on the mirror and groaned.

 

“This is harder than I thought, it’s just simple vows. Vows that you have to say in front of him as well as in front of other people” I groaned once more imagining the look on my Hyung’s when they hear the vows I wrote.

 

I straightened up once more and tried to recite the vows when someone entered the room I was in.

 

“uhm excuse me, but no one is allowed to be here, you have to l….” I trailed off and words died in my mouth as soon as I saw who is standing in front of me. Panting and wearing an old hoodie that is very familiar to me.

 

“Who?... who are you?” I asked still in my shocked state.

“you have to get out of here, you can’t marry him, give me that” He grabbed the paper from my hands and threw it somewhere.

 

“Dude, what the hell? What are you talking about and who are you?” My initial shock was replaced by anger and frustration, but looking at his eyes I can see fear and great amount of pain.

 

 

“Listen to me, it may sound crazy but I’m telling the truth. I am you”

 

“What” looking at him, the same as me, albeit older I still can’t believe it. “How can you be me?”

 

“I came from the future”

 

“the Future? Dude, you’re ed up in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter