Meeting him

What am I to you?

 

 

*Just before I continue with the rest of the story, I'm feeling kind of sad at the moment. Do people like your friends ever compare you to your siblings? When they subconsciously do this, do they realize that one of the sibling's feelings may be hurt? Today this happened to me. My friends joked that my younger sister looks A LOT more mature than me... I mean this is such a small thing but the way they said it made me feel horrible. It's because it's not the first time it has happened to me. Just wondering, what is the right way to respond anyway? I've tried laughing it off, protesting, ignoring and telling myself that going through all this will raise my mental and exterior EQ. It's just that I've reached a moment in my life when I just feel too exhausted and frustrated. Hmm for me personally, writing helps so much. I can't seem to tell anyone how I feel because they won't take me seriously will they? >.< ok let's continue the story now! Must be optimistic in life XD.

*continue story*

After the running man episode I decide to stay in my sister's room for a casual sleepover. My mind wandered to the friend request again and I cry inside. Why can't I just be braver and approach him first? Everytime Julian talks to me (and he does this quite a lot) I get all flustered and nervous. It's so hard to try act myself everytime he's near me. I Find myself trying to hide my normal cheerful smile in order to look slightly more serious and mature... I always tell myself though. If someone were to like me, they would like ME and not someone im not. That's why I always try to wait for the 'right moment' to reach out to him. As I lie in bed thinking of this, I fall soundly asleep.

The next morning I roll out of bed and head to my room. It is unusually early. As I approach my bed I reach out for my charging phone, as per routine. And then I saw it.

"Hi *insert name*! I just installed the app lol. How is your holiday going?"  

Absolutely surprised at the reply, I proceeded to message back.