Feelings

My Little Wife

 

                “What happen here?” Leeteuk ask as he arrived at the hospital together with Eunhyuk, followed by the other members.

                “Hyung!!!! Hyerin….. I don’t know… I just saw her…” Donghae still can’t calm himself seeing Hyerin

                They are outside the operating room.

                “Good damn it… what happen to my sister?” Leeteuk lose his patient

                “Hyung, we just saw Hyerin in her room unconscious and there a lot of blood all over her body” Kyuhyun explain

                “WHAT!!!! How this happen?” he grabs Donghae’s collar “tell me… how this happen?”

                “Leeteukssi… stop..this won’t help the situation” Heechul hold his hyung’s shoulder

                After 30 minutes, Dr. Hyun went out of the operating room together with Dr. Shin.

                “Uncle , Is Hyerin ok?” Leeteuk ask

                “She’s fine….” Dr. Hyun said but sadness can hear from his voice

                “Then what about the baby?” Leeteuk ask again

                “She lost the baby… I’m so sorry” Dr. Shin

                “WHAT!!!” Donghae world fallen apart when he heard that, he lose his balance and fell on the floor. “It can’t be…. Our baby…” he started to cry in one corner, Eunhyuk and Yesung went to console him

                “The fetus is no longer inside her when she was brought here… she probably bleeding for hour or two” Dr. Shin

                “Andwae….” Leeteuk begin to shed tears for his sister, he knows that his sister is suffering from pain right now “Where is she?”

                “We will transfer her at a private room, she also need a blood transfusion she lost a lot of blood due to miscarriage” Dr. Hyun

                “Ok, I’m type A, where should I go?” Leeteuk

                “I’m type A too” Kyuhyun steps in

                “It’s ok… one person is enough….” Dr. Hyun

                “Hyung, let me do it… go to her…she needs you” Kyuhyun tap his hyung shoulder, telling him it’s ok”

Skip

                They went up to Hyerin’s room, Sungmin waited for Kyuhyun to recover after giving his blood. Leeteuk open the door, he sees his sister already sitting, she removed her IV and she went off the bed but fell on the floor, it didn’t stop her she crawl towards the door.

                “Hyerin” he runs towards Hyerin to stop her from what she’s doing. “Hyerin..what are you doing?” he hold up Hyerin, wrapping his arms around her trapping Hyerin’s hands to his.

                “Ahhhh” she scream “Let go of me… I need to get out of here…. Let go…”

                “ANDWAE!!! you stay here…”

                “Please… Let me go… Don’t kill my baby….LET GO!!!” Hyerin keeps on struggling, kicking her feet.

                “Hold her feet” Leeteuk shouted

                Heechul and Donghae hold her feet

                “Ryewookssii…call a nurse” Donghae shouted

                “I need to get out of here… I need to save my baby… they going to kill my baby… “ Hyerin keeps on repeating those words

                “Hyerin… stop… please…”

                Hyerin stop struggling, tears flowing like a river while looking at the two men who’s holding her feet “Please!!!! don’t hurt my baby…. I’m begging you!!!! PLEASE!!!! don’t hurt my baby….PLEASE!!! don’t take this baby away from me… the baby is only thing that I got….. PLEASE!!!” Hyerin’s eyes are full of fear

                “Hyerin…we won’t hurt you…. Donghae is here…” Heechul

                “Baby… stop now… I’m here now… no one will hurt you” Donghae trying to calm down Hyerin, he still continue crying seeing Hyerin like that

                But seems like Hyerin didn’t understand all the words they are saying “Please…. I’ll do anything….. just please spare me my baby’s life… please” she struggling against their grip “LET ME GO!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!”

                The nurses came inside the room and inject something to Hyerin to calm her down; Leeteuk put his sister back to the bed, he lay next to her protectively holding his fragile little sister. Donghae sit at the chair beside the bed, he holds Hyerin’s hand, intertwine to his and bow down his head defended as he cry, blaming himself for what happen.

                “Please… don’t kill my baby…. Please don’t kill my baby…” Hyerin keeps on repeating those words

                “It’s ok… no one will harm you… Oppa is here” Leeteuk calmly said as tears flowing from his eyes, heart ripping apart for his sister.

                “They going to kill my baby…. they don’t want my baby… they hate my baby.. they will hurt my baby…”  Hyerin fell asleep while saying those words over and over again.

                When Hyerin fall asleep, Leeteuk send back to the dorm while he and Donghae stay to talk about what happen.

                “Tell me, what happen?” Leeteuk is so serious

                “I just woke up this morning, she’s not in the apartment anymore, I look for her everywhere but I can’t find her. I went back to the apartment and saw her lying down on the floor unconscious; her body is full of blood.

                “Do you know anything about what she was saying?” Leeteuk is so restless

                “I don’t know hyung” Donghae is also restless

                “Are you sure?” Leeteuk raise his eyebrows

                “Neh, hyung… “

                “Then do you think Miyeon did this to her?”

                “Aniyo” Donghae extremely deny the accusation “Miyeon will never do this, she can’t do this”

                “Why are you so affected over her name? Your wife had miscarriage here…  you see what’s happen to her here….. Don’t you ever think that Miyeon do this… she is crazy over you”

                “Aniyo, Miyeon is a nice person… Hyung don’t accuse her like that”

                Leeteuk is pissed off by Donghae’s attitude “If ever that Miyeon is behind what happen to Hyerin and if also did something to hurt my sister… let’s break our bond as brother…  and I will send Hyerin away from here”

                “Hyung…please… she’s my wife….” Donghae protest

                “Yeh, she’s your wife… and you should know who is your PRIORITY HERE” he emphasizes the last words and stand up “Go back to the dorm, I’ll stay here for the night”

                “Hyung, I’ll stay here” Donghae plea

                “Aniyo, go back to the dorm, get some things that Hyerin needed and clear up your mind” Leeteuk firmly said

Skip

Donghae POV

                I went back to the apartment; my heart is really heavy right now. I walk straight to our room, the blood still there, there a lot of it on the floor. I keep staring at the floor this is the blood of my wife and my child, what have I done?

                I saw the brown envelope not far from the blood stains,I pick it up and to my surprise it was a picture of me and Miyeon yesterday, it was taken secretly and there also picture of us kissing.. but I never remember this… when and where this picture taken… who send this to Hyerin? Is this what Hyerin saw?

                I feel like my whole world is falling apart right in front of me. My can feel my knees get weaken and I just felt I was on the floor. Why it ended up like this? I did everything to protect my family, even selling myself to devil; I agree to be with Miyeon in exchange for my wife’s peaceful pregnancy and safety for her and my child. But what is this? What I’ve done wrong?  I thought I’m proctecting them but it become worst, I killed my child and almost killed my wife.

                 I can feel my heart tearing apart as well as my whole body. If this how I feel right now what more to Hyerin, my poor wife… please forgive me….

Flashback

            “Wait…wait….” Donghae is too confused on what’s going on “Miyeon…. Song Miyeon?”

                “Neh, now you remember” Miyeon run towards Donghae and hug him “I miss you oppa and I still love you… I always love you and that gives me courage to audition to train then now I debut… we can be together now oppa

“Miyeon… listen to me” Donghae hold her shoulder “us being together won’t work anymore, let’s just leave it in our past”

                “Wae? Is this because of your obsess stylist? You like her do you?”

                “I can’t answer you that.. please Miyeon,let’s just live in separate ways, you’re an idol now and you’re happy”

                “Aniyo… I’m not happy without you oppa”

                Donghae let go of the shoulder “I’m sorry Miyeon but I love Hyerin… she’s my life” he turn his back to her and walk away.

                “You’re not leaving no choice… if you don’t want to be with me then I’ll make her unlove you.. I’ll break her into piece until she doesn’t want to live anymore” Miyeon threaten

                Donghae stop and turn around with a shock on his face “What did you just said?’

                “You heard me” Miyeon twirl her hair strand with her fingers playfully “And she already tasted the first blow”

                “You send those pictures”

                “Neh, I’m hurt because you don’t even remember me… If I’m hurt she must be hurt twice as mine”

                Donghae walk towards Miyeon “Don’t hurt her… Please Miyeon I’m begging you…. She’s…” he doubting to say it but he needs thinking Miyeon will spare them “She’s pregnant…. we don’t want to lose the baby…so please stop…”

                “I don’t mind sharing you with her”

                “What?” Donghae can’t believe what he is hearing

                “Just like I said, if I’m hurt I will hurt her twice as mine, if I’m happy then I won’t hurt her”

                “What are you trying to say?”

                “It’s simple… I’ll let you be with her but you must also be with me, make time for me”

                “Are you saying to cheat on Hyerin?”

                “Aniyo… I’m allowing you to cheat on me, remember that you’re mine”

                “Miyeon…no… I can’t do that to Hyerin”

                “Then you can be both happy… I’ll break her…” Miyeon shouted

                “No…please….” Donghae plea

                “Then do we have an agreement now? Or I’ll just break your precious Hyerin?”

                “Ok… I agree…just please don’t hurt Hyeri”

                “Well, I promise that if you will be a good boy and you won’t tell this to anyone, araso?”

                “Neh, I promise”

                 “Miyeon-ah….” he said between their kiss “I miss you” those words comes out from his own mouth.

Donghae POV

                Hyerin I hope you understand what am I doing, I have to do this for you and our baby safety, I’ll just do this until you give birth… I can’t let her hurt you and our baby… I’ll do anything to protect you as I promise

Miyeon’s POV

                Now that I have you in my palm, I’ll proceed to my plan in order for the two of you break-up. I don’t want to share you with anyone… you’re mine oppa… you’re mine”

End of Flashback

Skip

                Hyerin’s POV

                “Where am I?” I look around to figure out where am I, it’s all cloudy and bright. I look at myself I was wearing white dress, my hair is curled.

                “Jungsu oppa” I called out hoping that oppa can hear “Jungsu oppa” I called out again

                “Umma!!!” I heard a little voice, I turn around to see a little cute boy smiling at me, he’s wearing white clothes also. I walk towards the little boy, I kneel down to level with him.

                “Are you lost? Don’t worry let’s find your umma”

                “There’s no need for that, I already found her” the little boy smile at me

                I look at him and then I recognize his eyes, I brush off the hair recovering his beautiful eyes, I was right he has the same eyes as Donghae and same smile to his.

                “Umma” he called me

                “What?” I touch his right cheek “Agi-ah…” tears starts to fall down in my eyes

                “Neh, it’s me umma”

                “Oh!!!” I immediately hug him then check every part of him “Are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere? Tell umma...huh?”

                “Umma..” he touch my face with his little hands “I’m alright umma, no one can hurt me here” he said with a beautiful smile on his beautiful face

                I take his hands holding in between mine “That’s good…. I’m so relief that you’re fine” his face turn sad all of the sudden.

                “Wae? Baby… Is something wrong?”

                “Neh, I’m hurt” he said with little tears forming in his eyes

                “Where?” I look at his body

                “I’m hurt because umma is always crying, I don’t want to see you cry”

                “I’m sorry baby… I’m just hurt losing you.. but now we’re together I won’t cry anymore… I can take care of you now”

                “Ani” he move his head side by side “You can’t go with me”

                “Why not baby? Don’t you love me?”

                “I love umma and I also love appa, that’s why you can’t come with me”

“Why not?”

 “Appa needs you, he’s already sad because you lose me he will be more sad if he loses you too… umma we can’t both leave appa”

“But Agi-ah, appa doesn’t love me anymore… he loves someone else”

“Ani…. Appa loves only you” he slips his hand from mine and hugs me

“I’m going to miss you umma, appa, and also my noisy uncles” he broke the hug and giggle

“Yeh, I can hear them inside you, they are so loud fighting over who will look like me”

“Baby… please let me come with you” I held his hands again

“Ani, umma this is not the right place for you yet” he let go of my hands “I have to go now umma” he run off

“Aniyo..baby please stay… or let me come with you…”

He turn his back to look at me “Don’t worry umma, abeoji and halmeoni will take care of me here, I love you umma and also appa, please tell him that so he won’t be sad anymore”

“Wait…wait…. Agi-ah….. let me come with you…agi” Hyerin scream

“Princess” Leeteuk startled by Hyerin waking up screaming

“Agi-ah” she starts crying again “Agi-ah… please don’t leave… let me come with you”

                “Shhhh… it’s ok” Leeteuk hug and console his sister

                “Agi-ah… Agi-ah….”

                Hyerin cried for four hours after falling asleep. It’s already lunch time when Donghae, Kyuhyun, Siwon and Yesung arrived at the hospital.

                “How is she?” Siwon ask

                “Not good, she wakes up and cried for four hours calling out her baby again” Leeteuk sound so tired

                “Hyung, go home… we will take over here” Yesung

                “it’s ok… I need to stay here in case she wakes up again” Leeteuk’s hold his head

                “Hyung, we bought some food, eat some” Donghae put down the food at the table and sit beside Hyerin, take her hand and place it with his.

                “Hi, baby… I’m here now” he kiss her forehead

                Hyerin open her eyes

                “Baby… you’re awake… how are you?” Donghae give his best smile to his wife but she wasn’t responding to him instead she push him away from her. Donghae already expected that but he still caught off guard by Hyerin’s action.

                “Princess…” Leeteuk came near “Do you need anything?”

                “I want to go home” Hyerin spoke

                “But… you need to stay here for awhile” Leeteuk

                “Aniyo…. take me home now… please” Hyerin starts to cry again

                “Ok, I’ll talk to uncle, just wait here” Leeteuk wipe her tears

Skip

                They arrived at the parking lot of the apartment, Leeteuk is on the driving seat, Donghae at the passenger seat. Kyuhyun and Hyerin was on the back seat, followed by Siwon’s car.

                “Oppa… I said bring me home” Hyerin said

                “We’re home now” Leeteuk look at the back

                “I want to go home” Hyerin insist

                Leeteuk finally figure out what his sister means “But the house is not clean”

                “I’ll take care of it” Hyerin

                Leeteuk sigh “Just stay in hotel for awhile, is that ok?”

                “Sure”

                “But hyung…” Donghae look at his hyung but Leeteuk just move his head side to side telling him that they can’t do anything for now.

                Siwon offer his help letting Hyerin to stay in one of their hotel.

                “I think she will be comfortable enough here” Siwon open the door the suite room

                Hyerin just enter the room and went straight to the room and lay down on the bed, curling herself into ball hugging a pillow.

                “Princess… I’ll bring you some clothes and other things later” Leeteuk said

                “Oppa” she called out

                “Neh”

                “Bring the picture of my baby, it’s on top of the side table in my room”

                “Ok, I will, I’m going now. If you need anything Kyuhyun and Donghae are just outside”

                Hyerin didn’t answer anymore, Leeteuk close the door to let his sister rest.

                “She’s sleeping right now, just feed her if ever she wakes up” Leeteuk said to Kyuhyun and Donghae

                “Neh, hyung”

                “I will be back to bring some of clothes”

                “We will just buy some food” Siwon said

                Donghae and Kyuhyun are the one who left in the hotel room; they are both sitting on the small living room. The silence is too awkward for them, Donghae stand up and walk towards Hyerin’s room he’s about to open the door when a hand grab his arms.

                “What do you think you’re doing?” Donghae glare at his dongsaeng

                “You already see Hyerin’s reaction towards you… Hyung don’t push her”

                “Let go of me… you have nothing to do with this….” Donghae shouted

                “Yes, I have… because the girl inside that room who is badly hurt is the girl that I love” Kyuhyun

                “You still have feelings for her… "

                "Yes, I have... i give way for you but it doesn't mean i stop loving her"

                "For your information the girl inside that room is my wife….. and it’s legal…. She’s my wife… we already married Kyuhyun”

                Kyuhyun is stunned by what his hyung just said, Donghae slip his arm away from Kyuhyun and enter the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello.... I finish another one.... yehey!! i was really amaze to myself how fast i can write these days... hmm... probably because all of your comments ^^

I always enjoy your reading your comments and probably that gives me energy to write..... thank you everyone ^^