Saranghae S.P.Y part1

My Little Wife

 

One morning the couple is peaceful sleeping, Hyerin’s head on her husband head, while Donghae’s arms around his wife. Their peaceful is disturbed by Hyerin’s alarm clock. Donghae reach at the side table and knock-off the alarm clock. But Donghae is too late to turn off the alarm, his wife awakes up. She removes her hand off to Donghae.

 

“Where are you going?” Donghae tighten his hold to his wife

 

Hyerin looks up “I’ll cook breakfast for you”

 

“I’m planning to sleep all day, you don’t need to cook”

 

Hyerin touch his nose “I know that but Jungsu oppa needs to eat and I need to clean the apartment and do our laundry”

 

Donghae open his eyes and look at his wife “Didn’t I tell you that I can get a helper here?”

 

“I know that, but if you do that I don’t have anything to do anymore. You and oppa doesn’t want me to work.” Hyerin pouted at him

 

Donghae can’t resist his wife cuteness “Fine, you may go” he let go of her

 

“Aren’t you cold by you’re just wearing your boxer?” Hyerin ask pulling up the blanket to cover Donghae’s upper body

 

“Aniyo” he smile at her “I’m fine.. it’s much comfortable to sleep like this”

 

Hyerin pouted again “Yeh, right” she mumbles

 

Donghae sit up, looking at his wife with dreamy eyes “Stop acting cute and go now before I can’t resist eating you alive” he pointed the door

 

Hyerin jumps off the bed and get out of the room

 

“Oh” he lay down back to the bed “My wife is getting cuter and beautiful everyday”

 

                After washing her face and brushing her teeth she tied up her hair and starts to cook breakfast for her brother before he leaves for his schedule. Then she starts vacuuming the whole apartment while wiping the dust-off in the furniture. Two hours have past, Hyerin finish cleaning the whole apartment except for their room because Donghae still sleeping, so she decided to start the laundry for awhile.

 

                Back in their room, it’s already 2:00 in the afternoon, Donghae finally have enough of his sleep, he gets off the bed and wear his wifebeater before going out of the room. He looks for his wife at the living room and kitchen but she isn’t there, then he heard water splashing at the bathroom. As he enters the bathroom he sees her sitting in a small chair while seriously washing their clothes by her hands.

               

                “Baby” he called out

 

                “Oh, you’re awake now” she continues what she’s doing

 

                “We have laundry machine, why aren’t you using it?” he takes his toothbrush and starts brushing his teeth

 

                “Yeh, I used it but some of your clothes are needs to be hand wash or it will be damage.”

 

                Donghae finish washing up, he go to his and bend his knee to level with her. “What am I going to do with you?” he wraps his arms, he kiss her shoulder “You don’t have to this things; we have ahjumma in our dorm to wash clothes.”

 

                “I know, but I want to do this. I’m just doing what a normal wife doing at home.”

 

                “But baby, you’re still” before he could finish his words Hyerin hush him by putting her pointy finger on his lips.

 

                “This is my body and I know my body very well more than any of you. I will take a rest if I feel I have to, so don’t worry and let me do my job, araso?”

 

                “Okay, if that’s what you want” he kiss her head “Did you eat already?”

               

                “Aniyo, I was waiting for you to wake up”

 

                “Sorry for that, I’ll just go to our dorm to see if Ryewook cook some food then I’ll be back here so we can eat.”

 

                “Ok, just hurry up”

               

Skip

 

                It’s been 20 minutes since Donghae went to his dorm and Hyerin is getting anxious so she stop washing the clothes, dry her hands and went out of the bathroom. She go straight in the kitchen to check if he is there and her instinct is correct Donghae is at the kitchen busy preparing their. Hyerin smile big by the scene in front of her. Her handsome husband seriously preparing food and he even prepare a bouquet of red tulips that place on the table.

 

                Donghae look up and see his wife, beautifully smiling at him “How long are you standing there?” he ask

 

                “Not long enough” she bite her lower lips

 

                “Come here” Donghae open up his arms, as Hyerin run and jump to him, locking her legs to his waist and wrapping her arms around his neck, as Donghae supporting her back.

 

                “I thought you gone somewhere again” she

 

                “Do you think I’m just sleeping in the room while my beautiful wife is working hard? Do you like it?”

               

                “Neh, I really like it, the flowers are beautiful” she hugs him tightly

 

                “I’m so glad that you like it” he hugs her tighter “Hmm… my angel”

 

                “Hmmm?”

 

                “I’ll bring you at our practice later, is that okay?”

 

                Hyerin surprisingly look at Donghae “Really? Why?”

 

                “I just wanted you there when I practice, so I can regain my energy faster if I see you there”

 

                “Is that okay?” I mean.. staying in your practice”

 

                “Off course it was, I’ll just say it to your brother. So, are you coming?”

                “Off course, even by that I can spend time with you.” she bury her face at Donghae’s neck

 

                “Do you miss me?”

               

                “A lot”

 

                “I’m sorry, this concert preparation eating up all my time for you. But I promise I’ll make it up to you starting today.”

 

                “Komowo”

 

                “You don’t have to thank me, my angel”

 

Skip

 

                Donghae bring his wife along with him at their rehearsal in their company basement. Hyerin is just quietly sitting in the corner watching and eating the food that Donghae bought before they go at the company.

 

                Hyerin starting to get bored and sleepy, so she decided to take a picture of his oppa practicing and post it on her twitter account with message.

 

                “My baby sitter still busy…. I’m a little bit sleepy now”

 

                After three straight hours of practice, they are given a 10 minutes break. Donghae sit beside his wife.

 

                “Sleepy?” he capped her left cheek

               

                “A little” she answer

 

                “Just a little bit more and we’re going home.”

 

                “It’s okay, I can still stay awake.”

 

                Kyuhyun suddenly joins them; he sits to the other side of Hyerin.

 

                “I’m looks cool while dancing, right?”

               

                “Aniyo” Hyerin lean her head on Kyuhyun shoulder

 

                “You’re sleepy” Kyuhyun tap her head “What are you doing here, anyway?”

 

                “Your hyung brought me here” She pointed Donghae

 

                “I just want her to be with me” Donghae answered simply

 

                “Let’s just take a picture” Hyerin said and takes out her phone. Kyuhyun and Donghae move closer to Hyerin so they can be seen on the pictures, they all smile big.

 

                “One, two , three”

 

                Hyerin look at the picture she just taken “It’s cute” she said

 

                “Yeh, I know I’m cute” Kyuhyun said

 

                “Yeh, right”

 

                “Are you going to post it?” Donghae ask

               

                “Neh” Hyerin starts typing on her phone

 

                She posted the picture with the caption of “My two BF is cute”

 

                “Two BF?” Donghae

 

                “Best friend” she takes both of Kyuhyun and Donghae’s hand “You two are the important people in my life, except for Jungsu oppa. You are my best of friends, who can understand and love me in unconditional way.”

 

                “Off course, I will always be here for you, dongsaeng-yah”

 

                “I know that, hyunnie”

 

                “Break time is over” the choreographer said

 

                They all stand up and prepare for another set of dance practice.

 

                “Just few more rounds, then we will go home” Donghae said to his wife

               

                “Can I go out for awhile? I’m just going to buy some drinks”

 

                “I can just ask the manager”

 

                “I’ll be quick, I promise”

 

                “Okay, just hurry up and bring your phone”

 

                “Neh” Hyerin stands up and wear her coat

 

                “Where is my sister going?” Leeteuk ask

 

                “She’s just going to buy some drinks, she said”

 

Skip

                Hyerin went to a convient store near at her oppa’s company; she bought some strawberry milk drink for herself and some coffee for her oppa. The street is all dark on her way back to the company, she play music on her phone to ease the fear building up in her. While walking she sees a man standing at street light post, she doesn’t feel so good about it that’s why she tries to walk faster. When she passed by street light post, the man starts following her Hyerin walk even faster.

 

                “Hyerin” the man called out

 

                She stops walking and turn around when she heard her name.

 

                “Hyerin, can we talk?” a tall skinny man with small eyes came out from the dark

 

                “Who…who… are you..?” Hyerin hesitated to answer

 

                “It’s me, Hyunsoo”

 

                “Sorry… I don’t know you” she starts walking fast again.

 

                “Hyerin… wait…” the man also follow her

 

                Hyerin’s hands are shaking as the dial her brother’s number; she tripped off by the rock on the street and fall down on the ground, wounding her right knee.

 

                “Ahh…” she holds her knee

 

                “Hyerin” the man bend his knee and tries to help her to stand up but Hyerin push him as strong as she can, grab her phone on the ground and run back to the company.

 

                Hyerin run and run, eventhough she’s already inside the sm building, looking on her back she accidentally bump into someone.

 

                “Jungsu oppa” she has teary eyes

               

                “Princess what happen?” Leeteuk capped her face

 

                “Someone’s chasing me..” she hugs her brother scared

 

                “Who’s chasing you?”

 

                “I don’t know… I don’t know…” she suddenly lost consciousness

               

Skip

 

                Donghae is carefully watching his sleeping wife on their bed. Sungmin already clean up her wounds on her knees. When Hyerin lost her consciousness, Leeteuk called for help and they brought back Hyerin to her apartment.

 

                “Baby.. aren’t you going to wake up?” he keeps kissing her hand

                Hyerin open her eyes little by little “Donghae-ah” she called

 

                “Baby” he sits on the bed and put her hand on his cheek “What happen to you?”

 

                “I’m sorry to make you worry”

 

                “It’s okay, all I need is you are safe, what happen baby? tell me”

 

                “A man chased me on my way back. I think he knows me because he called my name but I don’t know him. So I ran but he run after me also, then I fall down and then…” Hyerin is getting hysterical because of the fear.

 

                Donghae lean down and capped his wife face “Shhh…” he kiss her forehead “It’s okay now… I’m here… calm down baby…, I’m here now..”

 

                “Who is he? Why he knows me? Who is Hyunsoo?”

 

                “Is that his name?” he ask

 

                “Neh, he said that he wants to talk to me, but I’m scared” Hyerin hugs her husband

 

                “Shh… don’t be scared now… I’m here…”

 

                Donghae shift his body to his side so he can lie down on the bed, while holding Hyerin in his arms.

 

                “Listen to me” he lift her chin to look at him “No one can take you away from me, we will stay together forever, I promise you that, so you have nothing to be afraid of, araso?”

 

                Hyerin keeps on sobbing

 

                “Lee Hyerin, do you understand me? Huh? I promise you that, araso?”

 

                “Neh oppa”

 

                “I love you” he kiss her forehead

 

                “I love you too, oppa”

 

                “I love you more…” he kiss her nose “I will always love you” then he claimed her lips

 

                He planted his lips to hers for few minutes while holding her tightly and then he broke the kiss as they look at each other.

 

                “Donghae-ssi” Hyerin mumbles and touch his face

 

                “My angel…” he put his hand on Hyerin’s back and starts his wife dress

               

                “Donghae, what are you doing?” she ask when she felt his hand on her .

 

                Instead of answering Hyerin, he sealed off her lips with his; he gives her mind blowing kiss that as far as she can remember. He keeps biting Hyerin’s lower lips to ask for access to hers that Hyerin gives in, she open up for him and pull him more to her. Donghae kiss down to her neck to her chest.

 

                “Let’s take this off” he said as he pulls down the Hyerin’s dress

 

                Donghae is about to go down when Hyerin hold him firmly so they are both leaning on each other’s forehead

 

                “No” Hyerin mumbles

 

                “Baby.. don’t worry..” he gives her a sweet kiss “No matter what happens my love for you won’t change.”

 

                “But I’m scared” she said

 

                “Don’t be, no matter what happen after this, I’ll be at your side” he starts to kiss her again and went down to Hyerin’s stomach, as what he told by his wife there’s a little scars on her stomach. He starts kissing all those scars in her stomach.

 

                “I love you… I love you… I love you” he keeps saying those words while kissing the scars.

 

                He pulls up himself and kiss his beautiful worried wife. He looks at her lovingly and brushes her hair “You have nothing to worry about me seeing those scars, I love you for who you are and not by what you are, because you love me for who am I and not by what I am, that’s what you thought me.” he lean his forehead to hers “My angel… I love you and I wanted to show you how much I love you.”

 

                Hyerin brushes her nose against his “Just be careful on my right knee” she smiles at him

 

                Donghae smiles also “Got that”

 

=======================================================================================================================

hello, it's me again

how's your weekdays?

hope this updates will complete your week