Your Eyes

My Little Wife

 

“ANIYO…. oppa!!!” little hyerin is tightly holding to her brother’s arms “Oppa… I don’t want to go…. I want to stay here with you, abeoji and halmeoni… oppa please…”

                “Hyerin let go now” Leeteuk is removing his sister hand off him

                “Please oppa... I’ll do anything just don’t give me away to uncle…. Please… oppa”

                Leeteuk capped Hyerin’s little face “Listen to me” Hyerin look at him “I’ll come back for you… I’ll come if you will be a good girl there, you won’t bring any problem to uncle and you will do good in your study, araso?”

                “Aniyo…. oppa… I want to stay here with you… please…oppa… don’t leave me…”

                “Hyerin don’t be too stubborn.. go now…” he removes Hyerin’s hands off him

                “OPPA!!! NO!!! PLEASE!!!!” Dr. Hyun drag Hyerin away “OPPA!!!!!”

                “Hyerin!!!” Leeteuk shouted and wake up from his sleep, he is panting so hard, it’s a bad dream from the past. “Hyerinssii” he looks at his sister who still asleep.

                “Oh, princess…..” he kiss her forehead “Oppa will be here now, I won’t leave you anymore”

                TOK TOK TOK TOK

                Leeteuk open the door

                “Where is she? Dr. Hyun called me, is Hyerin really awake?” Ms. Kim

                “Neh, she’s inside still sleeping” Leeteuk step back to give way to Ms. Kim

                “Ms. Hyerin” she comes to her side, brushing her hair “My dear Ms. Hyerin..”

                Hyerin open her eyes because of voice calling her.

                “Ms. Hyerin…” she tearing up a little “I’m so glad you’re finally awake”

                Hyerin removes Ms. Kim off her, she already expected this.

Skip

                Leeteuk and Ms. Kim decided to talk at the nearest coffee shop.

                “Dr. Han said Hyerin’s emotion is really unstable; she needs us in order for her to be stable. We need to make her feels that she is safe and needed here.”

                “Don’t worry, I’ll help you”

                “When did you introduce to Hyerin?” Leeteuk ask

                “I was hired by Dr. Hyun when Hyerin knew about Gu Donghae’s death”

                “How is she back then?”

                “It’s like how is she right now, she doesn’t want to talk to anyone, not eating or should I say she’s not living, she’s like a living death before.”

                “How did she over come it?”

                “I don’t know it either; she doesn’t talk to me for awhile, acting cold and rude to me but I just stand by her side no matter how she push me away, then after awhile she came to me.” Ms. Kim sigh “It will be hard for all of us, especially her.”

                “I know that... I give up on her before but this time I won’t. I’ll be a good brother to her.”

Skip

                “Excuse me, where is Park Hyerin’s room?” Donghae’s mom asks the nurse in the nursing station.

                “Room 1005”

                “Ok, thank you” Eunhyuk’s mom

                “But Ms. Kim is not in her room yet”

                “Where is she?”  Sora asks

                “She’s in her theraphy right now” the nurse looks at the clock “But I think she will be done by 30 minutes.”

                “Can we go in while waiting for her?” Ara asks

                “Yes, she’s been quite lonely in her room this morning; her oppa will not be back until mid-night.” Nurse said “You may go in and wait for Ms. Park”

                They all go inside Hyerin’s room, Donghae’s mom and Eunhyuk’s mom bought some food for Hyerin. After a while, the door open it’s Hyerin on the wheelchair a nurse is pushing the wheel chair in the room. Hyerin look so exhausted.

                “Ms. Park, can you stand up to get on your bed?” the nurse whisper to her ear

                Hyerin just nod and stand up little by little, Sora and Ara help the nurse to support Hyerin. She already settled in the bed, Donghae’s mom cover her with blanket.

                “Ms. Park, do you want to eat now?”

                Hyerin didn’t answer

                “She’s a bit exhausted due to her intense theraphy, let her rest for awhile” the nurse bow down “I’ll be back for her lunch”

                “No, it’s ok, we bring her some foods” Eunhyuk’s mom

                “Then I’ll be back for her medicine” the nurse leaves the room

                “Hyerin dear” Donghae’s mom approach her “here, drink some water” she gives a glass of water to Hyerin as Eunhyuk’s mom wipe her sweats.

                “Sora prepare the food” she said to sora

                “Neh, umma”

                “Ara, can you please get some fresh new hospital gown?”

                “Neh, auntie”

                They change Hyerin’s clothes and prepare foods for her.

                “Hyerin eat your food while it’s still hot” Eunhyuk’s mom said

                “Hyerin after you eat we will watch some movies, you like that?” Ara

                Hyerin hold the spoon with her right like she is holding a stick, she tighten her hold to the spoon.

                “You want me to feed you?” Donghae’s mom ask

                Hyerin didn’t say anything she just busy trying to feed herself. After 5 to 6 spoon of rice, Hyerin put down her spoon and drink water.

                “Done already?” Eunhyuk’s mom

                “Hyerin, you need to eat for you to be strong again” Sora

                Hyerin just push away the bedtable and lay down, facing the right side, facing ara and sora who’s sitting on the couch near at the window.

                “Hyerin, is there something wrong?” Ara asks “Why aren’t you eating well?” she gently brushes Hyerin’s hair off her face. “If you don’t eat how can you be discharge here?”

                “My dear…. What’s going on? Why aren’t you talking to us?” Donghae’s mom

                TOK TOK TOK TOK

                Donghae open the door and to his surprise he sees her mom there.

                “Umma, what are you doing here?” he ask, he enter the room followed by Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Sungmin.

                “Visiting your fiancé” she answer

                “Noona, you’re here too” Kyuhyun

                “Sora called me up that they will accompany Donghae’s mom here so I come along too.”

                “What are you doing here? Don’t you have schedule today?” Eunhyuk mom asks

                “We are done for today that’s why we drop here” Eunhyuk answer

                “Hi, baby” Donghae went to his wife side, he is going to kiss her forehead but Hyerin moves away “I’m sorry, did you eat already? I bought fruits for you”

                “She eats just a few bites” Donghae’s mom said “Donghae, can you feed her some more? She needs to eat a lot”

                “She’s probably tired; I’ll just feed her later”

                Hyerin is already fallen asleep after drinking her medicine.

                “Donghae, is there something wrong to Hyerin?” his mom asks

                “Mom, she has partial amnesia, she doesn’t remember anything that happen in her present. Her brain sets back when she’s 16 years old.”

                “Oh my! Is that the reason why she didn’t talk to us because she doesn’t know us” Ara

                “Neh, noona, she doesn’t remember any of us. Even Jungsu hyung have difficulty convincing Hyerin that he is her brother. She doesn’t recognize him at first.” Donghae explained

                “But how are her legs and right arm?” Eunhyuk mom ask

                “She still needs to do some theraphy” Donghae

                “How long she will be like this?” Her mom asks again

                “No one can tell how long she will be like this? Umma” he lean on his mom’s shoulder “But I hope she will be able to remember everything again; I hope she will be back again.”

                Donghae mom hugs her son “Its ok, everything will be fine soon. Just stay by her side, she will remember soon.”

                While Hyerin is sleeping they all talk some things; they all catch up what’s going to one another.  Kyuhyun is sitting beside his sister at the couch; he’s doing aegyo to his noona buy to him something.

                Hyerin suddenly wakes up without them knowing; when her eyes open she sees Kyuhyun and his sister. She silently observes the two siblings, on how Kyuhyun doing aegyo to her and Ara just smiling at the cuteness of her brother, a smile forms on her face.

                “AHHH!!!” her head starts to hurt again

                “Hyerin”

                “Call a doctor” Donghae said

                “AHH!!!!” she holds her head, as she sees some flashback

                I think you are aware that I’m older than you

                I’m early 89

                Then what will I call you oppa?

                Don’t call me oppa

                If I go you will go too, I don’t want you to be freeze to death here

                I will sing all the song that I know, until I lose my voice to make you feel good and see you smile like that.

                “I’m sorry…. My angel… I’m so sorry”

                “AHHH!!! My head!!!”

Flashback

                “Get her”

                Hyerin is running in a dark alley, running so scared.

                “HELP ME!!!! HELP!!!!” she shouted

                She falls down on the ground she is about to stand up when two guys hold her feet.

End of Flashback

                “Hyerin, what’s wrong?” Donghae mom approach

                She sits up and grabs the pillow to use it to cover to her. “NO!!! PLEASE!!! HELP ME!!!” she’s saying it in English.

                “What’s she saying?” Donghae’s mom

                “PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!!! PLEASE!!!”

                “She saying don’t hurt her” Ara said

                “Baby” Donghae trying to get close to his wife“Where’s Dr. Hyun?” he shouted

                “AHHHH!!!! It hurts too much!!! AHHH!!!!’ she holds her head

                “Baby” he touch her left arm

                “Don’t go near me!!! PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!!! PLEASE!!!”

                Donghae got Hyerin’s left hand and he immediately pull her to his arms.

                “Shhh!! Baby….. stop now, anyone will hurt you here… stop now”

                “Hyerinssi, anyone will hurt you… we’re here” Donghae’s mom

                “Please don’t hurt me….please…. please… AHHHHH” she screaming wildy “My head…please stop”

                “My angel, please stop you will just hurt yourself”

                “Dr. Hyun is coming, wait for a little bit more” Kyuhyun

                “AHHHHH!!!!!!!”

                Donghae tighten his hold to his wife, seeing her like that makes his heart shattered. “Baby… hang on a little bit”

                “Ahhh” Donghae whimper in pain when Hyerin bite his shoulder

                “What is it?” Sungmin ask

                “She is biting me” Donghae said looking at Hyerin as she still biting him “Baby…no one will hurt you here…. I’m here.. please..”

                Kyuhyun hold Hyerin’s hand and he starts to sing

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlhIO-LWyJc)

I want to erase all of my sufficient former self

 

It seems like someone like me has nothing to give you

The side of me that I keep hidden, the one that wants you, my sincerity

Not even once was I able to show it to you so

 

Just once, look back at me

It seems like that you’re standing not too far away

Do you still remember?

Do you believe that it’s only you for me?

Do you know how long you can keep me by your side?

 

                Hyerin starts to relax herself, her body is loosening up. She also stops biting Donghae’s shoulder. Kyuhyun continue to sing and hold Hyerin’s hand tighter.

 

In this large world,there’s only one person

I only want you

Did you know this about me?

Before the seasons roll by, before even times fades away

I try to convey my heart to you but it’s too late

             

                “Op..p…a…..” she weakly said looking at Kyuhyun  

                Donghae and Kyuhyun surely heard that, and they were completely caught-off guard

                “Hyerin” they both called he

                “What’s going on here?” Dr. Hyun enters the room “Put her down” he instructed

                “NO!!!” Hyerin scream “Please…. don’t give me to them… they will just hurt me… it hurts… no please” Hyerin tighten her hand which Kyuhyun’s holding and tighten her other arm which on Donghae’s neck

                “Hyerin, it’s uncle. I won’t hurt you”

                “No, please don’t…. please”

                “It’s ok…” Donghae hold her closer to him “They won’t hurt…  I promise they won’t...  I’m here”

                “ah….ah…..”

                “What are you doing?” Donghae sees that Dr. Hyun is still inject medicine to Hyerin

                “It’s good for her”

                “Baby…” he look at his wife, who is starting to get drowsy “Mianhe… mianhe”

                Hyerin smirk “Still… no one can protect me… no one….” She fallen asleep

Skip

                “What happen?” Leeteuk arrived when Sungmin send him a message

                “Hyerin got a little distress again” Sungmin answer

                “And Donghae?”

                Donghae is sitting on the bed, his head leaning on Hyerin’s chest while she’s sleeping.

                “He got shock by Hyerin’s behavior” Donghae’s mom said

                “I’m sorry for the misbehavior of my sister” Leeteuk bow down 90 degrees

                “No, you don’t have to say that, she didn’t do anything to us.” Eunhyuk’s mom then she look at the clock “It’s getting late, we have to go”

                “Thank you for coming auntie” then he bow down again then to Donghae’s mom “Thank you for coming”

                “Take care of your sister; I’ll be back here by next week”

                “Neh, auntie”

                “Donghae, aren’t you coming?” Eunhyuk called out

                Leeteuk walk closer “Donghae, your mom is going now, you must go also, I’ll take over here”

                “I’ll stay here for awhile”

                “Donghae please listen to me, go home your tired and be back in morning.”

                “Donghae…let’s go home” his mom called

                He sit up straight, he take Hyerin’s left hand and kiss it “I have something to give to you” he pull out something in his pocket “This is belongs to you” it was Hyerin’s engagement ring and wedding ring “it’s only for you” he wear first the engagement ring then the wedding ring in Hyerin’s fourth finger. He kiss her hand again and he lean forward “I’ll be back by tomorrow morning” he kiss her forehead “I love you”  then he kiss her lips

Skip

                At Cho residence

                Kyuhyun drop his noona at their house.

                “Aren’t you going in? It’s already late you should stay for the night”

                “It’s ok noona, I have early schedule tomorrow”

                “Kyuhyun, may I ask you something?” Ara looks at her dongsaeng “What do you feel about Hyerin?”

                Kyuhyun chuckled “Noona, what kind of question is that? Hyerin is Jungsu hyung’s sister, she is my dongsaeng”

                “But why I can feel that you feel something more than that? In the hospital, while Donghae giving Hyerin’s ring to her, I saw you, you turn your head to avoid seeing what your hyung’s doing.”

                Kyuhyun keeps his silent and tighten his grip at the steering wheel.

                “Kyunah… do you like her?” Ara ask again

                “I don’t like her noona” he looks at his noona “I love her”

                “But Kyuhyun, she’s with Donghae now and she’s engage with him”

                “I know that, I love her even before they have relationship because I got scared but when I’m ready to confess to her, she already with hyung and I saw her happiness in her eyes that’s why I step back."

                “Kyuhyun…”

                “I choose being her friend in able for me to keep her by my side as long as we live. If I can turn back the time, I won’t be scare to tell her that I love her but what I can do now, she’s with hyung and they love each other. The only thing that I can do for her is to be with her as her bestfriend and love her in secret.”

                “Does your hyung know about this?”

                “Neh, they know it but the thought I already move on since Hyerin is engage with Donghae hyung”

                “Kyuhyun” Ara hugs her little brother

                "Noona, what will i do now? I don't see anything in her eyes now, I don't see any life and happiness in those dark eyes. How can i bring her back? How can i bring my dongsaeng back? Noona.... what will i do?"

               "Kyuhyun..... she will be back... just stay by her side but know your limits... i don't want you to get hurt... araso?"

               "Neh, noona"

Skip

 

                Hyerin is sitting in grassy place, she is hugging her legs, head bow down.

                “Princess…” she heard a voice that caught her attention, she look up “Princess”

                “Appa” she saw her father sits beside her “Appa”

                “Come here, my little princess” he tap his lap, Hyerin place her head on her father’s lap.

                “What’s wrong? Is something bothering you?”

                “I thought you never come back to me"

                “Why I wouldn’t?”

                “You’re angry with me, you and Jungsu oppa because I’m the reason why umma died”

                “Aniyo, that’s not true” he is gently brushing Hyerin’s hair

                “Yes it is, especially Jungsu oppa, he’s angry with me”

                “Princess, your brother loves you; he might not show it to you before but if you just give him a chance.”

                Hyerin turn to her father “But appa”

                “I know you’ve been hurt too much that’s why you close your heart but if you just open your heart just one more time your wounds will be healed soon.” He takes Hyerin hand “Princess, give your brother a chance, please for me and your umma”

                “I’ll try appa… I’ll try…” she yawn

                “Sleepy?”

                “Neh” she turns to her side

                “Sleep then, I will be just here”

                “Appa, saranghae”

                “Saranghae my princess”

Skip

                Hyerin open her eyes little by little and see her brother holding her hand while he is sleeping, his head leaning on the bed.

                Hyerin touch her brother’s face with her finger, she trace his nose then his eyes. Leeteuk wakes up sudden, Hyerin immediately pull her hand off.

                “Good morning, how’s your feeling?” Leeteuk greet her

                Hyerin just turn her head to the other side, avoiding the gaze of her brother.

                “Hyerinssii” Leeteuk hold his sister hand “I know I’ve been bad brother to you, I’m sorry for everything, I’m just too scared before, I’m scared on how to be a father, mother and a brother to you at the same time. How can I provide everything for you? I’m sorry… I never tried to be a brother to you” Leeteuk brush off Hyerin’s hair “If you can just give me another chance to be one for you, I will do better than before… just give me oene more chance.”

                Hyerin just listening to every word of her brother, then she remembers her dreams, what her father ask her to do.

                “For you appa and umma” she whispered

                “What?”

                “I’ll try.. but I’m not promsing anything… I’ll try to be a sister to you”

                “Really?” Leeteuk is smiling, he can’t believe what Hyerin just said “Do you mean it?”

                “Don’t make me said it twice” Hyerin said

                “Thank you” Leeteuk hug his sister “Thank you…. thank you… you want some breakfast? Tell me, oppa will give you anything you want.”

                 Hyerin felt something on her finger, she lift her left hand to the air and see two rings in her fourth finger. "What is this?" She ask

                Leeteuk gulp "That... uhmmm.... it's a ring"

                 "I know this is a ring, who put it on my finger?" Hyerin look at her brother with knitted eyebrows

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys..... how's your week? here new chapter for all of you... hope you'll have a great weekend... ^___^