Being Strong (for us)

My Little Wife

 

Donghae and Hyerin went back to hotel in silent, Hyerin carrying her shoes as she enters the room. She places it at the corner at start removing her necklace then she opens her luggage to get some clothes to change. Donghae suddenly back hug his wife, wrapping his arms around her waist.

                “Are you going to leave me?” he place his chin above the right shoulder of Hyerin

                “Like I said I’m still considering if i'm going to accept the offer, after all I still have many options to choose from” Hyerin said

                “What choices?” Donghae turn Hyerin around to face him

                “To accept the offer to go Russia, go back to Paris or…”

                “Or stay with me here” Donghae cut off his wife words

                Hyerin turn her back to Donghae “I said I’m still thinking about it”

                Donghae turn her again and capped her face “You don’t need to think…. baby… stay here with me… please”

                “Donghae please… It’s been a long night… let me rest...”

                “Ani….” He kissed her aggressively

                “Donghae…..” Hyerin trying to push him away

                Donghae didn’t stop kissing her, he kiss her more passionate, wrapping his arms around her waist. Hyerin tries to escape from her husband; she keeps struggling until she didn’t have strength then found herself responding to his kiss. Donghae felt that his wife’s guard is down, he take this chance to carry her and lay her down on the bed, he remove his coat and tie before kissing his wife again. His hand travel to Hyerin’s back and start the dress.

                “NO!!! STOP!!!” Hyerin shouted that make Donghae stop and look at her, she still beneath him.

                “Baby…” he touch her face, Hyerin turn to her side

                “I’m not her… so please… stop… I'm your wife not your ing ”

                “Are you still thinking something happened to us? That I sleep with her because of that picture”

                “So what?”

                “Baby…. How many times do I need to tell you nothing happen to us?”

                “I don’t know…. but everytime you touch me, kiss me I can’t stop recalling the picture that I saw and makes me thinking that you two enjoy yourselves together in bed.”

                “Hyerin...” Donghae lay down beside his wife, hugging her from the back “Nothing happen to us… I’m telling you the truth…. You are my wife; I won’t do anything like that behind your back.”

                “But you got a relationship with her behind my back” Hyerin release herself from the Donghae hug then run towards the bathroom, she turn on the shower and sit on the bathtub, the cold water run down to her body as her warm tears falling down from her eyes.

                Hyerin just finish bathing, she sitting on the bed drying her hair while Donghae take a bath also. The room filled with silence after the argument that happens between the two. Donghae don’t know what to do to make Hyerin’s wound healed and to make her mind to stay with him.

                Ring Ring Ring Ring

                Hyerin get her phone from the side table.

                “Neh, Hyunnie” she answer

                “How is it?” Kyuhyun’s voice can be heard from the other line

                “Why you didn’t come?”

                “I just don’t want to see your fake smile tonight” he straightly said

                “You’re so unfair, why you left me alone here? Why you didn’t make me come along with you?”

                “Why? Are you going to come with me if I ask you?” Kyuhyun’s voice too serious

                There’s an awkward silent between the lines, Hyerin wanted to answer the question but she’s afraid what will happen next if she said it.

                “Dongsaeng….” Kyuhyun break the silent

                “Neh, Hyunnie”

                “You’re stressed out… you need to take a break…”

                “I know that…… I just want to go to a place where I can free my mind just for awhile. Just too clear up my mind”

                “Just go where do you want to go but make sure to come back to see me”

                “Neh… I’ll just need some break to forget all of these just for awhile. I just wanted to escape from reality.”

                “Then go….”

                “Neh.. I will..kamsahamnida hyunnie”

                “It’s already late there… take a rest now… good night dongsaeng”

                “Neh, be careful there hyunnie” Hyerin hang up the phone

                “Where do you want to have vacation?” Donghae said, he is standing there long enough to hear the conversation.

                Hyerin didn’t answer she just lay down back to bed. Donghae lay down beside his wife pulling her closer to him.

                “We given two weeks break, we can go for a vacation” Donghae trying to please his wife “We can have our honeymoon” he kiss her neck

                Hyerin turn to face Donghae “Stop annoying me or I’ll kick you out here. I choose to stay in this hotel to stay away from you, why you keep tagging along?”

                “Don’t you remember our promise to each other?” he hugs tightly, burying her face on his chest. “I won’t go anywhere without you; you can push me away but I still stand near you, where you can easily see and reach me. So, where do you want to have our honeymoon? Huh?” he look at his wife who already sleeping “It’s been along night for you, take a rest now my angel” he kiss her forehead

                “It’s warm…” Hyerin mumble in her sleep and snuggle herself more in her husband arms.

                Donghae just smile and sleep as well

Skip

                The next morning, Hyerin wake up to find herself alone in the bed. She looks around to find her husband but he’s not in the room then heard voice coming from the outside. She walk toward the door, she open the door she saw her brother, Donghae and Ms. Kim looking so serious.

                “What’s happening here?” she asks but the three just look at her that makes her uncomfortable “Why are you looking at me like that?”

                “Princess” Leeteuk stand up and pull Hyerin to sit at the couch, she sitting between Ms. Kim and her brother.

                “What is it?” she keeps on asking

                “Hyerinssi… I know you don’t want to remember it but what happen to you the night when you miscarriage your baby?” Ms. Kim

                After hearing it Hyerin become uneasy and fear all over her face and eyes.

                “Wae? Is something happen?” she worriedly ask

                “Watch this” Ms. Kim play the dvd player

                To Hyerin’s surprise she saw a video of herself in elevator with two men, one is covering and the other is pointing a knife at her stomach.

                “Baby” Donghae kneel down in front of her, placing his hand over hers “Tell us, what happen?”

                “Where do you get that?” Hyerin’s eyes starts to tear up

                “Your uncle wanted to know what really happen to you because he found something in your system, it sort kind of drugs, so I decided to investigate, I check the cctv camera at the security office then I saw this” Ms. Kim explain

                Hyerin’s face become pale all of the sudden, her hands become colds also.

                “Who are those men? Tell us” Leeteuk calmly said

                “Aniyo… I can’t tell…” Hyerin moving her head from side to side

                “Hyerin…please you need to talk.. don’t you want to give justice what happen to your baby” Ms. Kim

                “Ani… I can’t…. they will… they will hurt you..” Hyerin looking at her husband

                “What?” Ms. Kim

                “They are going to destroy all of you… Jungsu oppa, Heechul, Jongwoon, Donghee, Sungmin, Hyukjae, Ryewook, Hyunnie and Donghae oppa…. they going to hurt you…”

Flashback

                Hyerin goes back to the apartment with unclear head; What happen to the coffee shop with Miyeon still ringing on her head, she doesn’t know what to do anymore, she feels like everyone turn their back on her. She walks towards the elevator push the 12button, when she gets in two men in black jacket follow her as the door close, one man push the emergency stop while the other get hold on Hyerin.

End of flashback

                “They threaten me to kill my baby by stabbing my stomach” Hyerins starts to retell the awful moments in her life, her hands are shaking “If I shout or do any harsh action, they going to kill my baby”

                “What did they tell you?” Leeteuk ask

                “Nothing… they just want me to drink something but I refuse” she sniffing trying to stop her tears.

“They threat you to drink it”

“Neh… I got scared because their eyes says that they won’t hesistate to kill my baby at that time”

“They let you listen to something before they force you to drink that something, what is it?” Ms. Kim

Hyerin look at Donghae “It’s a voice record of Donghae and Miyeon talking”

“What?” Donghae is shock

“You said in the recording, you don’t want my baby because the baby will just ruin your career, your life. You also said you wanted to get out in our relationship but having baby inside me makes your prisoner to this relationship. You said that you don’t want my baby… but you’re just afraid to tell me because of Jungsu oppa is protecting me”

“Anni….” Donghae keeps on shaking his head; he held Hyerin’s head to look straight to her eyes “I didn’t say anything like that… I don’t remember we have that kind of conversation”

She remove Donghae’s hand off her“But it was cleared that is your voice, my whole world turn upside down when I heard that I lost all of my strength and sense, they put something in my mouth force me to swallow it, before the elevator door open they said to shut my mouth, never tell anyone about what happen if I did they going to drag down my oppas… all of you…  I crawl myself back to the apartment cause I can’t find my strength anymore, then I felt burning inside me the last thing I know I was bleeding” she wipe her tears

“I’m so angry with Donghae and Miyeon blaming them for the death of my baby, but the truth is it’s my fault” she paused for awhile

“Anni.. it’s not your fault…” Leeteuk

“Yes it is, I didn’t think straight at that time, I let my guard down… I bow to protect my baby but I let them hurt my baby… it’s my fault… it’s my fault why my baby died.. I’m not angry with Donghae, I’m angry with myself for unable to protect my precious baby.” she lean forward to Donghae, leaning her head at his right shoulder “I’m so sorry for blaming you… it’s me who killed our baby… it’s me who’s to blame for that… I acted being towards you because I wanted you to hate me, to push me away from you because that’s what I deserve, I deserve to be punish”

Donghae got shock by Hyerin statement; he’s shock to know that his wife hated herself too much. “Baby… no… it’s not your fault.. don’t hate yourself.. don’t be harsh to yourself baby…” he hug his wife tightly

“ANI” Hyerin get away from Donghae’s hug “blame me..hate me.. I killed our baby..” she hug her knees tightly “It’s my fault… It’s my fault”

                The talk together at one corner while Hyerin still in the couch calming herself.

                “What the hell did that do to Hyerin?” Ms. Kim is starting to explode “She’s now blaming herself for what happen… what we are going to do now?”

                “I’ll take her somewhere just for awhile” Donghae said

                “What?” Leeteuk

                “I’ve been thinking about this… my wife needs some break to all of these.. just for awhile let just give her peace of mind.” He look at his hyung “Hyung… please agree with me… we also need to fix our relationship I don’t want to lose your sister… please it’s for Hyerin and me. I don’t want to lose her”

                Leeteuk release a sigh “Ok… I’ll talk to Hyukjae if we can come with him; I think he’s going to follow Kyuhyun in Italy

                The two look at Ms. Kim “Fine, I’ll fix her things and try to arrange your tickets, when do you want to go?”

                “I think Eunhyuk will go tomorrow morning” Leeteuk

                “I’ll try what I can do, while I'm you're gone i will continue investigate this, i'll try to find the men that harass Hyerin” Ms. Kim

                "Thank you, Ms. Kim" Leeteuk

                “I’ll just talk to Hyerin, we will go back to the dorm by dinner” Donghae look so stressful

                “Ok, we will leave you two then” Leeteuk

                Donghae send his hyung and Ms. Kim off to prepare things for them. He went back to the living, Hyerin still hugging her knees, she’s not crying anymore.  He kneels down in front of her again to talk to her.

                “Baby…” he hold his hands “Listen to me… I have something to tell you” Donghae tell everything to his wife, everything that he told about to his hyungs.

                “Is that true?” Hyerin ask

                “Neh…. I did everything to protect you and our baby…. but I still…” he bow his heads while holding on to his wife hands “I’m so sorry… I try everything that I can but she still hurt you and our baby… I’m so sorry that you have to get through with these… I’m so sorry…. It’s not your fault… don’t blame yourself… you are stronger than me… don’t blame yourself.”

                Hyerin place her right hand on top of Donghae head “It’s ok now…  I understand everything…. we both want to protect one another… we both just wanted to protect our baby… It’s ok now.. baby.. it’s ok.. now… we can fight this together..”

                Donghae look up to see his wife’s beautiful smile that he missed.

                “Really? How about our baby?”

                “It’s ok… for now I will take care of my first baby, neh? We can’t break like this right… we can keep it righ? As we promise….” Hyerin said

                “Neh…. baby…” Donghae smile and touch her face “this is just a trial to our marriage to keep us strong… I’ll be your baby for awhile… I’ll be a good baby for you”

                “Neh…” he hugs his wife tightly as they cry to each other arms.

Skip

                After hours passed before their tears run dry, Donghae lying down on the couch while Hyerin is on top of her.

                “We’re going somewhere?” Hyerin ask, as she play Donghae’s nose with her point finger

                “Neh… just for awhile… we need some vacation… just a little time to forget all about this”

                “Then where are we going?”

                “We’re going to Italy…”

                “Italy?”

                “Neh… we will go there… you like it? Or do you want to go to other place?”

                “Ani… it’s perfect..” she smile brightly but her expression change suddenly

                “Wae? Is something wrong?”

                “We’re leaving….. then what about Miyeon…”

                Donghae sits up tugging her hair behind her ear

                “Just forget about her… don’t think about her anymore… hmm?”

                “But… what if..” she words cut-off by Donghae lips touching hers

                “I’ll deal with her after our vacation, so don’t think about her anymore, araso?”

“Ok..” she just nodded

                “Let’s go back home then to pack”

                “Ok…, I’ll just fix my things”

Skip

                Donghae and Hyerin went back to the apartment.

                “Welcome back, my angel” Donghae said while standing in front of the apartment, he open the door and lead Hyerin inside.

                “I let an ahjumma to clean your apartment when you’re gone.

                Hyerin just keeping her silent

                “Is something wrong?” he hold her waist and look at Hyerin’s face, she looks so uncomfortable “Wae? Is something wrong?”

                “Nothing…” Hyerin hold her forehead

                “You should rest for awhile, come on, let’s go to our room” he pull his wife towards the room

                “Wait” she plant her feet to the floor

                “Wae?”

                “Donghaessiii… can we stay in your dorm just for awhile?” Hyerin look so pale and she look so nervous

                “Wae? Is something wrong?”

                “It’s just… it’s makes me uncomfortable… this apartment and that room just remind me what happen to our baby”

                “Ok…Ok… let’s just go to the dorm” Donghae hurriedly get his wife out of the apartment and go to the dorm.

                “Hyerinnie…” Ryewook

                “Wookie oppa….” Hyerin give her oppa a hug

                “You, ok now?” Ryewook ask

                “Neh… sorry for making you worry again”

                “Baby… let’s go” tag his wife going to the room

                “Neh, I’ll help you pack your bag”

Skip

                Hyerin is busy packing her husband luggage while Donghae hugging his wife by waist like a koala bear then kissing her shoulder and neck from time to time.

                “Mr. Lee Donghae” Hyerin called out with a little annoyance in her voice

                “Neh, Mrs. Lee Hyerin” he playfully kiss her neck

                “Can you stop hovering over me just for awhile? I’m packing your clothes here”

                “Wae? I’m not bothering you at all…” he planted another kiss in her neck

                “Aishhiiii… you really like a kid… I can’t move freely… you look like a koala bear, that’s bigger than me”

                “A cute koala bear, who loving his cute little wife” he using ageyo to his wife

                “Seriously Lee Donghae, don’t treat me like a kid again” Hyerin pouted

                “Aigooo…. you’re so cute…” he pinch her nose “you can’t still hide the fact that I’m still older than you, Mrs. Lee”

                “Yeh, right ahjussi….” Hyerin grin and run to the door “So you’re admitting that you’re old now…” Hyerin laugh evily

                “Yah, I’m not old….. I just said I’m older than you” Donghae being sulky

                “It’s the same thing, Ahjussi…”

                “Little Mrs. Lee, come here” Donghae signaling with his wife

                “Aniyo…. my Jungsu oppa told me that never play with an ahjussi” she stick her tongue out

                “You better run quickly cause I’ll make sure you’ll be punish” Donghae run after his wife  , they around the dorm, to kitchen to the living room until Donghae catch his wife.

                “I got you now Mrs. Lee” he wraps his arms around her waist

                Hyerin just lean to her husband while catching her breath “you’re really bad husband, how could you make me run?”

                “You’re the first one who run, remember?” Donghae smirk

                “Stop smirking?” Hyerin said without looking at him

                “How did you know?” Donghae

                “It’s simple” Hyerin look at him “I’m your wife, pabo” she lightly slaps Donghae’s cheeks

                Donghae suddenly blush by the words of his wife.

                “You’re blushing” Hyerin tease

                Donghae shyly smile then look at Hyerin”You’re the only women can make me blush like this, can make my heart jumping like this” he place Hyerin’s hand on his chest “Lee Hyerin”

                “What?”

                “You really are my angel.. only you can bring me to life” he lean his forehead to Hyerin’s forehead

                “Really?” she put her arms around his neck

                “Neh” he brush his nose against her nose

                Theyr lips are about to meet when

“Ehemmmm” someone intentional cough to get the attention of the couple.

                The two stop what they are doing, they finally notice the people presence in the room. Their faces change when they see Ryewook with Miyeon.

                “I just saw her outside the door” Ryewook nervously said

                Ryewook and Hyerin leave the two alone for them to talk, Ryewook is making a tea for their visitor, while Hyerin just watching him and sulking at the same time.

                “Hyerinnie, why are you holding the vinegar bottle?” Ryewook sacredly ask

                “Are you done oppa?” Hyerin ask

                “Neh, wae?”

                Hyerin open the vinegar bottle and will pour it at the tea

                “Wa…..wait…” Ryewook hold her hand “What are you doing?”

                Hyerin sigh “Oppa… why are you being nice to her? She’s taking your hyung away from me”

                “Really?” Ryewook

                “Neh….”

                “But still….” Ryewook think for awhile “Just two drops, ok?”

                “Neh…” Hyerin smile big

                They took the tea at the living room, Miyeon immediately look at Hyerin from head to foot when she arrived at the living room. Donghae make his wife wear his shirt again that is why Hyerin’s top is just too big for her.

                Donghae and Miyeon are sitting on the floor, across to each other. Hyerin sit beside her husband while Ryewook put the tea down.

                “Here, Miyeon drink this” Ryewook

                “Is there any poison here?” Miyeon bitterly said

                “Are you afraid of drinking your own poison?” Hyerin fired

                “Lee Hyerin..” Donghae

                “Fine… I won’t say anything” she pouted

                “I’ll go to my room now, Hyerinnie you should come with me” Ryewook

                “Aniyo… I’ll stay here oppa”

                “Baby… I think you should stay in our room, I’ll take care of this”

                “No… I’ll stay…”

                “Are you two leaving together now?” Miyeon ask with a tone like she’s being cheated by her boyfriend.

                “It’s none of your business” Hyerin answer

                “Well it was” Miyeon back fired

                “My angel” Donghae held her chin to look at him “Please follow me for now.. go back to our room, huh?”

                “Fine… I’ll wait for you there…”

                “Neh…” Donghae purposely kiss his wife in front of Miyeon

                Hyerin and Ryewook went back to their room, leaving the two alone.

                “Are you two living together now?” Miyeon ask again

                “Stop acting like I’m cheating on you” coldly said

                “Oppa, why are you being so cold to me?” Miyeon sit beside Donghae and held his hands “Oppa, you know that I really love you…. I love you..”

                “Stop Miyeon… just stop now….” Donghae stand up “I did everything that you say just to make sure the safety of the life of my child and Hyerin but what did you do… you’ve killed my child”

                Hyerin and Ryewook went out to their room to see what happen.

                “Donghaessiii” Hyerin

                “Baby go back to our room” Donghae seem a little irritated now

                “But… Donghae…”

                “Lee Hyerin, I said go back to our room” he unintentional raise his voice to her

                Ryewook just pull Hyerin back to their room.

                “Oppa… I just wanted to be with you…. don’t you see that is breaking us apart… her child is just a threat in your career… oppa I’m just trying to protect you from that selfish ”

                “For your information the that you are referring is my wife” Donghae reveal to shut off Miyeon

                “WHAT!!!” Miyeon in shock

                “Neh….. she’s my wife… look” he show his left where his rings is

                “She the only women that I can live with for the rest of my life; our lives are perfect, our relationship is good but when you come along you destroy it but then again… I’m thankful that after what you did to us, our love and faith to each other become strong….”

                “Oppa…what about us?” Miyeon

                “There’s no us; NONE” he emphasize the last words “Leave now, my wife needs to rest, you’ve been a great disturbance to us.”

                Miyeon walks out of the dorm in dazed while crying, Donghae immediately lock-up the door after Miyeon leaves and return to his wife when he open the door, Hyerin is just sitting on the bed, biting her nails.

                “What happen?” Hyerin

                Donghae immediately sit in front of his wife “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to shout at you”

                “It’s ok…” Hyerin smile at him, caressing his face “What happen to Miyeon?”

                Donghae hold Hyerin’s hand and kiss it “It’s ok now, she won’t be disturbing us anymore” his tone is a bit sad

                “You’re saying it’s ok but why are you sad?”

                “I’m just sad because I have to be rude to her… we have to erase all the good terms we had before.”

                “You are regretting cutting off your ties with her”

                “It seems bad but I’m not regretting it at all…” he move closer to Hyerin “Having you by my side is already enough for me, don’t ry to leave me again, huh?” he lean his forehead to hers

                “Neh… I won’t leave you again… I promise as long as you will stay by my side”

                “Neh… I promise that” he gives her a quick kiss “Let’s take a rest now… we need to get to airport tomorrow early morning”

                “Ok…” Hyerin lay down on the bed and tap the space beside her “Let’s sleep now my dear husband”

                Donghae smile and lays beside his wife, putting her head on his chest as he put his arms over her.

                “Tomorrow we will restart to build our future again, Mrs. Lee”

                “Good night, Mr. Lee”

                “Good night and have a dream of me, Mrs. Lee”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys....... have you watch MAMA tonight...Our SJ oppa won although they didn't bag the three biggest awards but still SJ and ELF still did it, like what Jungsu oppa said ELF is the best fandom who stand beside them...

Here's new chapter for you.... congrats to us... let's work hard for GDA, Let's go elf... we can do it...