♥ Jungkook ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hero - ♥ Jungkook ♥

“ Heey… Where is our cute doll going?? You’re not going anywhere. We are going to play a little game.” You hoped the boys standing outside the school would leave you alone as you walked by, heading home. They didn’t. Insults and profanity were a part of your daily life. The books pressed against your chest were the only comfort you had. You could feel their glances on your back, and automatically you began to walk faster, hoping it would shake them off. Meanwhile, you  looked down to the ground, making sure that you wouldn’t get any eye contact with them whatsoever.

Bullying. So many emotions and feelings in one single word.  Bullying, that single word that destroyed your mind and mentality every time you thought about it. You’ve always experienced bullying at close quarters and you never understood why. People said you were pretty, smart, kind and just perfect but you disagreed. No one is perfect right? But somehow the perfectness followed you everywhere. Even at home. It made you sick instantly by the thought. No matter how loud you shouted, you couldn’t fight against the pain it caused you. Through time, you learned  to take care of yourself and adapt to the difficulties of life no matter how unfair it seemed to be.

 

“Don’t act like you didn’t hear me… ing .”  In the same moment you fell to the ground, landing on your knees with your books scattered all over the place. It hurt, oh god it hurt and the worst part of it was that you didn’t want to let them hear how much it bruised you both inside and outside.

 

“Ha! Look at her, acting all proud and mighty. Let’s show her how we treat people like that”. Another boy said. A pair of strong arms lifted you up from the ground and pushed your back against a cold and hard wall. You still didn’t want to have any eye contact whatsoever which was the reason for you to still have your eyes closed.  

No matter how much they hurt you, you held back the screams caused by the inevitable pain you felt, every time they hit you. They couldn’t take away your pride, it was the only thing you had left. Soundless tears mixed with blood rolled down your cheeks when they hit you over and over again, making the hits even harder every single time.  Blood and spit accumulated in your mouth. Even though it hurt like hell, you continued to get up after each . That changed when a strong and direct hit your stomach.


______________________________________________________________________________

In the same time a guy and his friends from the neighboring school approached as they were on their way home.

“Ya, what’s going on over there??? Are they like hitting a girl??!!!” One of his friends poked the rest on their shoulders, causing them to turn around. The guy looked at you with wide eyes. With the same, anger bubbled inside of him with great speed. He became furious. You don’t touch girls. That was a big no no, an unwritten rule every guy on the planet should comply.

“Jungkook, shouldn’t we do something?” One of his friends asked sincerely. He didn’t answer. He was too busy observing you and your reactions every time you got hit. Your helplessness touched something inside of him. A desire to protect. Protect you. And that was the moment, he knew exactly what to do. He turned around and looked at his friends.

“Guys.. You know what to do..” He nodded and spotted all their faces. As respond, they nodded too. Someone even clenched their fists and rolled up their sleeves. They understood his message very clearly.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Somehow you just couldn’t get up, your body refused and in the same, a loud strange voice disturbed your thinking mind.

“YAAAH! What the hell?!??!? ing s! What do you think you’re doing? Please go yourself and leave her alone!!!”

You were too hurt to notice what was going on, but the loud shouts and punches told you that a tough fight was going on. What did you expect? You could barely lift your own head from the ground, it said all about your current condition. Different were given and each of them felt as if they hit and hurt you as well. You wanted to know what was going on, you wanted to stop it. People shouldn’t be fighting like that. Or get hurt. Not even your assailants. You would never be able to sink down on their level. Never. As the kind hearted person you were, you were convinced that no one deserved to be beaten up. No one.   

“Yeah, that’s right. Run! And I swear don’t even think about touching her ever again.. ers..” He made sure that the bad guys wouldn’t return before turning his attention to you. And there you were, fragile as a feather and so little. He bent down his knees and lifted your head with his hands, carefully in order to not hurting you more than you already were.

“Kwenchana??? How did this happen??” You turned your head at him, but you couldn’t answer properly due to your swollen face. So you only answered with a simple nod.

“Ahh, I see..” He gave you a comforting smile.

“Jungkook-ah? We have to go.. Can you walk her home alone or??...” One of his friends in the back asked. Jungkook just shook his head without removing his eyes from you.

“Just go. I’ll take care of her.” With that the others left with smirks on their faces by reason of his remark.

 

“I’ll take you home.” He grabbed your books and put them in the bag before he slung the bag over his shoulder.  

“Aiiish, otokee??” He looked at you, scratch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter