♥ Seokjin ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kingdom of Dorkiness - ♥ Seokjin ♥

“Oh, please. Do it for me?? Pleease.. Just this once.. You’re my sweetheart if you say yes..”

 

How could Jin possibly say no to those puppy eyes staring at him like that? Memories about you, his best friend begging him to babysit your little sister went through his mind. The recall of your pouting face that expressed too much aegyo, made him chuckle as he was on his way to your house. You’ve been best friends for a while now but despite your friendship you never included your respective families into your relationship. This time would be the first. And no matter how weird it sounded, Jin really looked forward to meet your little sister and according to his head, she would definitely be just as cute as you. With a big wide smile, he knocked on your door.

 

“WOAAA! THANK YOU!” Before you even had opened the door properly, you were already jumping into Jin’s arms, who just stood completely dumbfounded by your actions. You hugged him tighter and murmured a satisfied sound.

“I’m so lucky I have you! You have no idea how happy you make me.” Those words hit something inside of him while a gentle smile formed on his face. As a result of those words, he wrapped his arms around you, hugging you as if it was the last time he could do so.

“No problem, _______. You know I would do anything for you.” You broke free from the hug, looking at him with an honest expression. He was a true friend and no one could ever take his spot. Unknowingly, you bit your lower lip and just looked at him. He could be an idol, for sure. He had the face, body and mentality to be one.

“YA! ________. Get a room!?!?!? I’m not old enough for all that” A shrill voice interrupted your thoughts about Jin as both of you turned your attention to the little 5-year old standing with both arms crossed, looking anything but happy. Jin tried to eye the little girl who stood behind you.

“Gayeon, stop being a brat will ya? And please greet your babysitter properly.” Gayeon your little sister stuck her tongue out at you before turning her attention from you to Jin. She walked closer to him as if it was nothing. Immediately, she stood right in front of him, she studied him from head to toe with a mischievous look on her face.

“So.. Mister.. Ahjussi… You are the one who’s going to take care of me, while my sister here is going to meet some guy??” The little girl squeezed her eyes at Jin, who couldn’t believe what he was witnessing. Never had he seen a 5-year old like that. Jin looked alternating from you to your sister before finally resting his eyes on you. Nevertheless, he was speechless. With an open mouth he tried to figure out what to say but instead of speaking he stuttered something incoherent. And he literally didn’t have a clue whether it was because of her behavior or the mention of your date with another boy. Ahjussi??? Was he really that old? Different thoughts, good and bad haunted his mind that moment. You saw how astounded Jin was and you had no idea whether it was a good or bad thing. Finally, you pulled yourself together and responded to your little sister’s rude behavior.

 

“GAYEON! Why are you like this?!? Please behave even though it’s impossible for you to do so!” Now it was your turn to cross your arms, showing of your stubbornness. Unfortunately, your little sister didn’t want to give up either so she stomped the floor in addition. The two girls were having an internal fight in terms of power and even though it would be best for Jin to keep a low profile, he just couldn’t. The observation of you and your little sister, standing in the same stubborn way caused him to burst into laughter. He just couldn’t keep it in, the sight was just too precious. In the same time, the two angry heads of yours faced him and his laughter while rolling your eyes at him.

“How mature.. Kim Seokjin!!” You were mad, because his laugh was totally out of timing especially now when you were having a mental fight against your little sister.

“Oh ahjussi, so your name is Seokjin??” The little girl tried to keep her giggle inside but without success. You giggled too but only because of your little sister’s reaction. Sometimes she was a pain in the , but she had her moments too.

“YA! It’s not a bad thing!! And I’m not your ahjussi! Call me oppa, instead” You couldn't believe your own eyes, Jin losing temper to a little 5 year-old. Jin who was always clarified with anything he said, cool and completely calm. Well, not this time and in that moment you were actually pretty convinced that him babysitting your little sister would be far from pleasant for the both of you.

 

“Yeah, yeah. You wish.” Gayeon rolled with her eyes, pulling her chin forward in an attempt to look more dominant.

“Aiiish! This wasn’t supposed to happen!!!” Frustrated you stomped the floor, wanting all this bad karma to go away. Your little sister being an , Jin being .. well yeah, being humble, wasn’t a part of your plan. You sighed resignedly and covered your face in your hands. What could you possibly do to turn this mess into something good? Your little sister had ruined everything and you were pretty sure that Jin was already on his way home again, refusing to babysit your stupid little sister.

 

“Hey hey… Let’s go inside. I’m freezing my a..”You looked at him with a cautionary expression due to his almost finished sentence. You didn’t want him to say the a-word in front of your innocent little sister. Your judgmental gaze stopped him from continuing his remark and he gulped a couple of times before giggling nervously. He knew it was wrong of him to say such a bad word in front of your sister.

“Oh.. hehehhehe. Oh… my cute off!” He tried to look more cute and bubbly while finishing of his sentence, but instead it sounded even more weird and he was aware of that fact. It resulted in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter