♥ Jimin ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Babysitter - ♥ Jimin ♥

“Remember to call me if you need anything and by the way my son will come home during the night, just so you don't get surprised or scared. He’s around your age..” Mrs. Park said as she was about to leave the house. Jihyun, the 9 year-old little girl you should babysit tucked into her mother’s jacket. She didn’t want her to leave. Mrs. Park bent down and was in the same eye level.

“Oh dear, I’ll be home soon. You and _______ will have so much fun.” Mrs. Park smiled wide and the little girl nodded in uncertainty. She rose and looked at you.

“Just be comfortable and pretend that you’re home. I made dinner and there’s something left in the fridge. Just have fun you two!” She hugged you before she left, waving at Jihyun.  

 

“Well, Jihyun-ah. Do you want to play a game?” You patted her head and smiled. There was just something about kids that healed you. Especially when they were just as sweet and polite as Jihyun.

“Unnie, I want to play a memory game.. But Jimin has it..” She pouted as she mentioned Jimin. Who was Jimin?

You sat on the floor and to your surprise, Jihyun sat down between your legs and leaned her back into your chest. You her hair and played with it.

“Is Jimin one of your friends?” I asked in curiosity while I tried to do different hairstyles with her hair. She seemed to enjoy it.

“Ehh, yea. Sometimes. But sometimes he’s also the dumbest person in the world.” Oh, so it was a he?

“Are you sure? But you are good friends in school afterall right? Friends forgive each other.” She turned around, in order to make eye contact with you. She giggled.

“Silly ________ , I don’t go to school with HIM, that would be weird.” She raised her eyebrows and she looked too cute for you to handle. You laughed by cause of her strange facial expression and pinched her cheeks gently.

“Okay, okay!” You laughed.

“He’s my brother.” Ahhh, now you got it. You nodded slowly.

“Aahhh, I get it now.” You didn’t talk more about her brother and you put your thoughts elsewhere.

“I have an idea! Let’s make a cake or something like that!” You waited for her response which was anything else but disappointing. She clapped and jumped around and it was a thrill for you  to watch. Happy kids were equal to a happy you.

“Yay yay yayayya! You’re the best. Let’s make cute cupcakes! Pink ones.” You rose from the ground and headed towards the kitchen. If you wanted to make cupcakes, you had to see if all the ingredients were there otherwise you couldn’t do anything.  No false hopes. To your surprise every single ingredient was present and now you just had to get started.

 

After hours of cake baking you both could be proud of yourself. You’ve been able to make around 20  beautiful cupcakes, each one with it’s own unique design.

“Look I made one to Jimin! It’s pretty isn’t it???” You looked at her creation, which was beautiful in every way and you had to  be blind not to see the girl’s unconditional love for her brother.

“It’s beautiful, Jihyun. I think he’ll be happy when you give it to him.” You caressed her cheek. A proud smile appeared on her face, because she knew she did good.

You were done cleaning up the mess and it all looked neat, just the way it was before. You saw Jihyun yawn. She lay in the sofa and was watching some sort of cartoon she loved. The problem was that she wasn’t able to finish it due to her tiredness.

“Okay princess. It’s bedtime. Princesses need their beauty sleep.” Without hesitation she actually headed towards you and took your hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter