♥ [M] Jungkook [M] ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Close Neighbors -  ♥ Jungkook ♥

(WARNING THIS IS A )

“________, get your down here and meet our new neighbors!!!” You sighed and closed your laptop in frustration. Your mom was way too excited. But well, she always was whenever something new happened in the neighborhood. Your mom wanted to become friends with everyone or everything, just as long as “the thing” had two legs. You wanted to throw up by the thought. So friendly and forthcoming all the time, when you were the complete opposite. Always sitting online doing stuff. Your mom always scolded you for that with ‘Aish, you’re so pretty and then you’re wasting your beauty on a computer-screen.’-talks. It annoyed you as hell and so did the fact that your new neighbors were inside this house and you had to greet them. With a defeated groan you managed to move your , heading down.

 

“YAA! ________!” Your mom’s voice became high-pitched and you heard that she was apologizing for her behaviour to the neighbors. You smirked.

“Yeee yeeeee, I’m coming..” The words fated, coming from your mouth.

 

And there they were standing in front of you, smiling from head to toe and so did you. Well, it wasn’t a genuine smile but somehow you pulled of a fake smile that most people would have noticed, just not your neighbors.

“Ahhh, this is my daughter, ________. _______ this is the Jeon-family” She introduced you and you bowed 90 degrees to show them respect. Ha, what respect. You just bowed because you felt your mom’s eyes burning your neck.

They were four in total. A mom, dad and two boys. The one was looking a bit older than you, but very charming. “This is Jeon Junghyun”. You greeted him.

“And this is Jeon Jungkook. You’re the same age.” The same age, huh? Well I couldn’t care less. Your parents just wanted to get you together or something like that. Over your dead body.

 

“Nice to meet you, ________” But okay hold up. Did you just hear that voice? That deep natural voice that caressed your ears. You had to take a proper look and god damn you weren’t disappointed. He was hot as hell and you were sure that he winked at you for a moment. How in the world was it even human possible to look so good? Those slightly parted lips with the itsy bitsy saliva on them. Somehow you felt the urge to touch them. So soft.

“______, then it's normal to answer back politely.” Your mom nudged your shoulder, looking at you with fired eyes. Then it struck you and you returned to the real world, looking more bewildered than ever.

 

“Oh, naee…” You looked around before your eyes landed on the boy in front of you and to your surprise he had an unbreakable smirk covering his face. Just as if he knew what you were thinking seconds ago. Damnit, was it that obvious? You almost panicked. Your eyes flickered from Jungkook’s face to your feet. Well, this was awkward. You had never ever been speechless like this before. You liked being direct and a bit bossy just not when Jeon Jungkook was around. Not with those tempting lips placed on his beautiful face, which probably wasn’t that innocent on the inside.

“Honey, why don’t you two get to know each other?? You’re the same age afterall. Go show him your room.” Oh , no.  Your mom wasn’t … no. This was NOT okay. You panicked and became silent, not knowing what to say. Instead you gulped a lump in your threat, your brain working overtime.

 

“Oh, I would love that.” You could hear the satisfaction in Jungkook’s voice. His deep low voice. Argh, you were screwed. Big time. How the hell were you supposed to show him your room when you weren’t able to look at him properly.  

 

“Well, what are you waiting for?? Are you sick? _____, you’re so pale!” Before you could react, your mom’s hands were covering your face, wanted to make sure that you weren’t catching a fever or something, Jungkook raised an eyebrow with a slight grin across his face. He was looking as if he was the only one, knowing the real reason for my sudden paleness. Bastard.

 

“Jungkook, I trust you. Go up and take care off my poor baby.” Jungkook bowed to your mother and his own before smiling, turning his attention to you. Once again, the innocent face was replaced with a much more darkened expression. He almost looked dangerous and you felt your legs getting weaker. This was a bad sign. Always listen to the legs. The legs know everything, especially when you’re in great danger and the unsafe element was here Jeon Jungkook. Yup, this wasn’t safe.

 

“Of course, I’ll take care of her well..” That remark, definitely had two meanings. He winked at you, making sure that you were the only one who saw it. That boy though.

 

“Fine.” You your heels, stomping the way up to your room like a 5-year old who had just been denied access to the cookie jar. But oh boy, you wanted to dig your hands into that jar so bad. Into the real kookie jaw. You stopped mist your walking. What were you even thinking about? How did you become so ?? You shrugged it off, unaware that Jungkook was right behind you, staring at that perfect of yours. He had to his lips and look away a few times in order not to get carried away and touch your beautiful features. He was blown away by you and he had no idea what it was.

 

In the same time you stopped your walking, you felt a hard breath hitting your neck and it made your spine shiver. You turned around with the scared thought of Jungkook, whose head was tilted to his side. His eyes studying you before a chuckle slipped from his lips.

“You sure you’re fine though? You don’t want me to make you feel better?” Normally you would have slapped people for less, but the way his head was tilted, so nonchalantly turned you on. The way his tongue pressed his cheek from the inside, exposing his slightly opened mouth. He was not just hot as , he looked as a god with endless years of experience. Experience you craved to get to know so bad.

 

“Yeah, yeah whatever.” You turned around as soon as you’ve got the chance. Instantly, you bit your lip and closed your eyes before leading out a heavy breath. He was playing with you for good.

“Honey, is everything alright? Why aren’t you going anywhere?” Your mom saw that you’ve stopped and it made her worry. Nah, not worry about you, worried about not being able to speak with Jungkook’s mother properly. Let’s just say that she really needs some female company who can cheer her up in terms of shopping and gossip.

 

“Yeah _____, is everything alright? You seem so.. so .. stiff..” Jungkook whispered against your bare neck, which caused the goosebumps to appear on your skin. He bit his lower lip, satisfied with his own teasing, not removing his stare a single bit. He was well-aware of what he was doing, only enjoying the sight of it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter