Menboong

Kkicheomburijima, Sunbaenim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  ***  

You’re not lovable, even the way you talk is rough

Do you think there are other guys

Who will accept you besides me?

You always have it your way, you only know yourself

When I think about you,

I go crazy, please come back

~BUT~

 

 

      His lips gently brushed against hers, its warmth enveloping her cold soul. It was still a mystery of how one simple kiss could mend a broken heart and give comfort to a hopeless person. With a thankful heart, she decided to open her eyes to finally see her knight in shining armor.          But then, she immediately froze as soon as she laid her eyes on that person in front of her.         "Youngwon-ah?" she shockingly blurted out, the guy just giving her a leer which really ticked the heck out of her.         Lifting her hand to give this a$$hole what he fully deserves, a familiar voice echoed in her ears.            "Sunbaenim?"            Instinctively, she quickly turned her eyes on that person. But then, to her disappointment, he's not alone. He's with her Dara-unnie, his arm was around her shoulder as he held the petite girl tightly, moving her closer into his body.            Nobody could describe how painful it was for Lee Chaerin to see. It felt like her heart was being smashed into pieces by a hammer.           "So, you're dating." he said as he looked at the pretty girl beside her, "Dara-noona and I are now officially dating, too. Congratulations to us." he finished with a smile.           She wanted to talk so bad so that she could tell him that he's wrong and that she really love him but it seemed like she lost her voice, was as dry as a sand. When Kim Jinwoo leaned closer towards her unnie, their lips getting closer and closer to each other, she just stood there and watched them, horrified and scarred.              With the remaining strength left inside her, she attempted to scream once again---                 ~Mental boonggwe... boo-boonggwe... Mental boonggwe... boo-boonggwe..ooboo-boonggwe... Mental  boonggwe-- MENBOONG!~               She stumbled upon her bed as she heard her alarm tone. Picking up her phone, she turned off her alarm  and looked at the time.             10:30 am             As her eyes started roaming around the room, she figured out that she's not inside her flat in Itaewon. Right now, she's in her old room inside the 2ne1's dorm. How the hell---           Suddenly, she felt the urge to caress her cheeks with her slender fingers. Wet. Did she cry? She then remembered that she indeed had a nightmare but she forgot what exactly it is. She couldn't remember what happened to her in general and more importantly, of how she have gone at their dorm in the first place.            All she could remember is...             Youngwon!!             She immediately stood up from her bed which led her falling straight to the ground. Everything around her were still swirling and the floor seemed shaking under her feet. Her hangover's never been this terrible before. Closing her eyes, she put her fore fingers on her temple and massaged it gently.           After feeling a little bit better, she put her hand on the bed to prevent herself from falling once again. Finally, she stood up and walked towards the door. She wanted to talk to Youngwon to clear things up, and of course to slap the hell out of him for stealing her precious kiss.
      Walking outside the living room, she suddenly saw her Bom-unnie coming outside from her room, her bag slinging on her shoulder. It looked like she's going somewhere, maybe the YG building, when she suddenly turned her gaze into her. The ajhumma's eyes turned into big circles as she saw her.  
 
  "Chaerin-ah! You're already awake." she exclaimed, running towards her dongsaeng, " How are you feeling?" she then asked concernedly.  
  "I-i'm okay, Unnie." she answered. Her unnie just let out a big sigh of relief.  
    "Good. It was rarely for you to get drunk like that. What happened to you, anyway?"   
    "Unnie, it's a long, long story." she put her hands on her unnie's shoulders as she looked at her, the seriousness in her eyes almost creeping out her corn-lover ajhumma,  " But before I tell you that, there's a problem I need to fix."  
    "What problem?" she asked, her voice was mixed with both curiousness and worry.    
  "Did you see Youngwon?" the gizibe said in which Bom just raised an eyebrow. Chaerin added a more concrete description for the ajhumma to easily grasp,  "Youngwon of Hi Tech?"    
  "No, why?"      
  "Unnie, that guy stole something from me! That bastard just---"    

 

 


  "What did he stole from you?"    
 
  Chaerin felt her heart beat so fast that she thought she's having a heart attack. She reluctantly looked behind her but she have no choice but to do so. There she saw him, standing at the doorway in front of the kitchen. Unable to speak for seconds, she finally found her tongue as she hid any possible hint of weakness on her face.  

 

 

"What are you doing here?" she asked with a deadpan face. The boy just stared at her with the same expression.  

 

 

"I'm out of here." she heard her unnie mumbled as she awkwardly tiptoed her way out of this equally awkward scene, but then she stopped her.  "Unnie!"   
    "I need to go now, Chaerin-ah, mianhe." she said, exaggeratedly waving her hand back and forth,  "Jinwoo-ah take care of Chaerin-ah..." she turned to the deer before she  quickly disappeared in front of them.    
  Awkward silence enveloped them, both of them were staring at each other's eyes. The female couldn't take anymore of it, so she turned her back to him and bid her goodbye,    
    "And I'm out, too. Goodbye, Kim Jinwoo." she said as she raised her right hand and waved. But then she stopped her tracks as she felt the boy's hand in her wrist, holding on it rather too tight for her taste. She sent him a 'let-go-of-me-or-i'll-punch-your-balls' stare.    
      "Let me go." she insisted, her tone were as firm as a stone.  
      "You still haven't answer my question. What did he stole from you?" he asked once again, and now in a commanding voice which still shocked the girl even though it is already the second time she saw him looked authoritative. He's not even the authoritative type in the first place. His alter-ego keeps on surprising the heck out of her.               He's Winner's inno
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter