Nan Dalla

Kkicheomburijima, Sunbaenim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  A:N// Coz this world needs more manly Jinwoo...     THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER DONE.   my brain cells haven't had this much work before(_ _ )           ***         It was Saturday afternoon and there's no one inside the Winner's dorm but the eldest, Kim Jinwoo and the maknae, Nam Taehyun. Three of the members have businesses to attend to; Seunghoon went for an appointment with a doctor for his back's treatment, while Mino and Seungyoon went to YG Building for an important meeting with the president. Later on, Taehyun would be going to YG as well to re-record one of his compositions.       Jinwoo sighed as he leaned his back at the soft comforter. This is one of those many times when he felt less confident about himself. All of them were working so hard: Hoon having an aching back due to dancing and making choreographies, Yoon, Mino and Taehyun are the main composers of the group while him... hasn't that much to offer. Yes-- he's hardworking and persistent but for him it's not enough. Sometimes, he wanted to be recognized for his own skills as well.       A sudden knock on the door interrupted his thoughts as his eyes focused towards the source of the sound. He then saw their tall maknae standing outside his and Seungyoon's shared room.   
 
  "Hyung, I'm going to cook ramyun before going to the studio. What flavor do you like?" he casually asked as he leaned at the door, his arms were across his chest. He automatically sat straight on his bed as he thought about it thoroughly.  
  "I like the spicy beef one." he finally answered.
    "Okay." his dongsaeng nodded, as he went towards the kitchen. 
        As soon as his dongsaeng left, Jinwoo let his body fall into the soft mattress once again and cuddled with his soft and large pillow. He then closed his eyes as he tried to relax his tired mind.              A few minutes later, he heard their doorbell buzzed for multiple times, followed by his dongsaeng's voice.
      "Jinwoo-hyung! I'm in the toilet right now. Please answer the door!" the maknae yelled.  
 
The deer hyung lazily got up from his bed and walked outside his bedroom. He rubbed his drowsy eyes before opening the door.    
 
  "Who--"   
 
    He thought he lost his tongue as soon as he saw that surprise guest outside their dorm.         "Jinwoo-ah, I brought you some food." his sunbaenim playfully said, her sweet eyesmile suddenly changed into a y gaze as her eyes trailed at the lower part (abdomen) of his body. 
      Curious, he automatically looked down, realizing that he's not wearing anything but his board shorts and indoor slippers. Embarrassed with his current appearance, he immediately covered himself with his arms.  
 
    "CL-Sunbaenim... what are you doing here?!" he squeaked as his face turned red.        His sunbae just burst into laughter as she looked at his priceless face. He stood there, frozen, with one of the greatest shock he had in his life.        To stop further humiliation, he forgot to think twice and just grabbed Lee Chaerin's wrist and pulled her inside their dorm.                  Chaerin was so surprised by this deer's sudden action. As soon as his warm hand touched her skin, she felt like electricity traveled through her veins to her heart. Good thing, she regained her composure, as she thought of ways to further tease this young boy in front of her. Nobody can control Seoul City's baddest female after all.  
  As he closed the door, she suddenly put her arms around his neck and pushed him against the wall, which-- of course, took Kim Jinwoo by surprise. She stared at him like she's a predator watching her prey. 
      "Yah~ you really want to seduce me, aren't you?"  Chaerin murmured as she moved closer to him, her body pressing with his. Using her y leg, she caressed his slimmer-than-normal yet toned and virile legs, making the innocent boy gasp for some air.              ...       Jinwoo couldn't help but gulp as he felt her soft and smooth legs touched his skin. He's shirtless, but it seemed like the whole room turned a hundred-degrees higher.      He couldn't help it but stare at this temptress in front of him.  He just noticed it now, but she's wearing short shorts under that black over-sized ADIDAS T-shirt. He doesn't like to sound erted, but he like her that way, wearing casual and comfortable clothes, not having too much make-up, just eyeliner and lip gloss...       Did he just say he likes her?! Wait what---?       He seemed to lose his focus as he felt her heart beating so fast against his chest, harmonizing with his. Time suddenly stopped, everything around them seemed to disappear as his eyes lost sight of everything else but her.           Unable to notice this, Chaerin continued to dearest hoobae. She playfully leaned her face towards his, as if she was about to kiss him. 
    But when her eyes finally met his, she felt like she had to stop her actions. She could sense an imminent danger in his gaze.
    His eyes turned dark and seductive, as if he's enticing her, looking through her eyes, into her soul and flirting with her whole being.  She didn't know what else to feel; her chest was filled with fear, curiousness and a tinge of anticipation.      She had done these kinds of stunts before but he would just ignore her or something. This is the first time that Kim Jinwoo's manly instinct seemed to give in into her.   
  So, this kind of Jinwoo also exist? she thought.  
  Cautious with his sudden change, she put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him a little bit to move away her face from his. Unfortunately, he seemed to be in control  as he put his hand on her waist, pulling her even more closer to him. He leaned forward to her, his lips dangerously approaching hers. She's never been this nervous before as she felt her stomach tied in knots . 
    Giving up her last strand of pride, she stopped moving away, anticipating his hot lips to touch hers. God knows how many times she wished for this, for Kim Jinwoo to finally notice her.   
  As their noses touched, she almost close her eyes and was ready for whatever might happen when she heard someone faked a cough.            ...    
  Kim Jinwoo seemed to switch back to his normal self as he immediately pushed her away from him. Both of them looked at that unwanted presence in front of them.  
    "Ahm... hyung. I just wanted to say that your ramyun is already cooked..." the maknae said, his face is in between shock and confusion. 
      He's about to go back to the living room when he looked back to them once again.
      "And I'm sorry if I disturbed you..." he awkwardly said before he quickly disappeared in front of them.  
    Jinwoo stood there, unable to say anything that will clear up the misunderstanding. He didn't even know how and why and what in the world did he do a while ago. If he could just beat himself up in front of his sunbae without being suspected of having some kind of a brain illness, he will. But then, naturally, he can't do that since he had enough humiliation for a day.
    He side-glanced at his sunbaenim. He's so embarrassed with himself, how could he do that to his sunbaenim that he dearly respects? Even when watching Rated films, he could still control himself. But what happened earlier... is something that his innocent self couldn't bring to admit.        But she seduced you, Kim Jinwoo, you're just a man... one side of his mind told him.       Even so, you could've brush it off, like you always do... his innocent side convinced him. He mentally slapped himself to dismiss this conflicting voices inside his head.       Just apologize, will you?! he thought to himself.     
    "Mian--" he was supposed to say his sorry when he suddenly felt her grip on his left arm. He looked at her and she's smiling at him, as if nothing happened between them earlier. He sighed his relief even though deep inside, he felt a little bit disappointed. He doesn't know exactly why. Brushing off this unnecessary feelings, he just focused on 'him-feeling-at-ease" part.  
    "Let's eat that ramyun together with this kimchi I brought." she said as she dragged him towards their dining room. But Jinwoo stopped and withdrew his hands from her. She just stared at him, confusedly.
    "I've got a better idea, Sunbaenim." he said before he yelled at his dongsaeng., "Taehyun-ah, you can eat my ramyun. We'll going to eat at the YG cafeteria."    
  Ignoring his dongsaeng's protest and his sunbaenim's questions, he walked towards his bedroom to put some decent clothes on.
 
    There's no way I'm going to be alone in this dorm with CL-Sunbaenim, he thought.                          After almost 15 minutes of fluffiness from Lee Chaerin and stuffiness from him, he was thankful that he arrived at the YG cafeteria alive. To his dismay, the place were not as pack as usual because it's weekends-- plus, it was past lunch already, but still, it's better than staying in their dorm alone with his alluring sunbaenim. He surely doesn't want to do any more  bothersome things from now on.    
    "Jinwoo-ah!" the girl called him. She looked like she's been calling his name for a while.       "Neh?" he answered, trying his best not to sound flustered. His sunbaenim looked at him with squinting eyes.       "I was asking if you like my kimchi? Aigoo....I'm calling your name a thousand times already and  you're not even paying attention." she pouted. He hurriedly picked up a piece of kimchi and ate it.       "Uhm, maa..." he answered sincerely. He couldn't deny how good Chaerin is in terms of cooking. She's practically rationed him food ever since she confessed to him so he knew it better than anyone.    
      Smiling at him, she picked up another side dish and arrowed it towards him.    
      "This one's tasty, too... Say ahhh..." she said, as she waited for him to eat what's on her chopstick. 
        He suddenly felt uncomfortable as he looked around side by side. His sunbaenim might not have noticed it yet, but the other staffs eating in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter