Unexpected

You're Special To Me

This nightmare would never end,would it?

I closed my eyes again and I failed again.

I hugged my legs and rested my head on my knees,leaning against the wall.

,why did I have to face this?  I should be living my life,but here I am,stuck in this endless nightmare.Is this even a dream anymore?

 

“ Kim Taeyeon.. “

I sniffled and looked up.

I squinted my eyes and spotted a familiar figure stood in front of me looking at me.

“ Jungsoo? “

“ Can you see me? “

“ If you’re here to scare the out of me,please just go.. “

I buried my face in my knees.

“ I’m here to help you Taeyeon.Come on,get up “

His voice was reassuring,but how can I believe him? My mom who I trusted and felt comfortable with her presence earlier wasn’t even her..How can I believe this now?

“ Taeyeon,you’re not okay.We need to get back.. “

“ I was never okay..”

It fell silent for a few minutes.

“ Please..just go.Leave me alone.Don’t give me any false hope anymore. “

I wanted to believe him so bad but I was scared if he’s not real.

“ Taeyeon,believe me.Look at me,I’ll protect you “

I looked up into his eyes and I admitted,as cliché as it may sound,he has this sparkle in his eyes.Everything was disconcerting but his sparkle really sent comfort.

“ Are you really my angel? ”

He nodded,sending a reassuring smile that made my heart flutters.

But I still don’t feel like I could get out of here.

“ Trust me Taeyeon,I don’t know how to get out of here.But I promise I will protect you “

“ Why? “

“ Because I’m your angel “

“ Why are you doing this to me? You gave up searching for me “

“ No.I wasn’t finish talking..I really gave up after the first 3 months but only for a month.After that I searched for you again..Every single day I tried.. “

He crouched down and wrapped his arms around me.

“ This place is deeper than a dream inside a dream.I have no confidence to escape from it “

“ Don’t worry.I’ll protect you till the end. “

After a few seconds in his embrace,I wrapped my own arms around him,eyes closed,hugging him as tight as I could like my life depended on it.

Even if this is not him,I just want to enjoy this short fearless moment.

Suddenly I felt hard to breathe.It’s like I wasn’t able to breathe in more oxygen.

I took a long breath in and clutched harder on Jungsoo.or whatever creature I’m holding if this is not Jungsoo.If I’m going to die,just don’t let me die in pure fear.

 

I gasped in for air and opened my eyes.It was easy to breathe again.Well,now I should be grateful knowing how hard it was without oxygen.

I was lying on the floor as I felt something warm in my hand,gripping me.

I looked down finding a hand and looked up at the owner; noticing an angel was lying next to me too.

Jungsoo opened his eyes and looked at me.

He was panting,just like me.

“ We made it “ He smiled at me and tighten his grip on my hand.

Then just I realized,I’m here.I’m in my room,out of that nightmare.

Another wave of relieve washed over me as my eyes watered slightly.

I hugged him as a sudden urge to do so come to me.

“ Can you save me? “

“ What do you mean? “ He asked me questioningly,confused over what I just said.

“ When I fall...there’s nobody to catch me..All this time I’m alone.I lived in fear.I can’t even tell my mom since I don’t want her to worry over me.And now you’re here..

I don’t know why,you gave me somekind of comfort every time you’re around. I was amazed the first time I see you.All those people who always kill me slowly with their stares,looked scared when you’re there.

Please..don’t leave me.And don’t give up on me ever again. “

This was all so new.I barely knew him,just met him in a few days,hearing him talking he was asked by my grandpa to look after me and I don’t know why,I just don’t want him to leave.

 He embraced me and I felt him nodded.

“ Ever since that day I saw you,I’ve thought that I’d never give up on you this time “

“ You mean that day when you ran out of the café ? ”

“ No..even before.Don’t you even remembered at least my voice? “

I blinked a few times before a possibility crossed my mind.

“ What...were you that guy who touched my shoulder the other day? “

“ So you remembered my voice,huh.. “

“ Talking about that..why did you ran out of the café before? “

“ When that first day I saw you..I thought I was hallucinating or something so I brushed it off but when I saw you in that café,it was really shocking.I almost gave up on you again so seeing you so suddenly really shocked me that I felt like I wasn’t ready to meet you. “

Taeyeon! I’m glad you both made it,man!

“ Kibum..Where the hell was you when I needed you?! “  I wailed in Jungsoo’s arm like a retarded child.

I told you I won’t be there with you,right?! Why were you so damn stubborn when I told you that you should bring Jungsoo along? Damn woman

Kibum’s statement made me pouted and Jungsoo giggled hearing our conversations.At first I didn’t thought he’d hear our conversations but when I think about it again,it sounds logic that he could hear us.Kibum also told me that only sometimes he could hear but most of the time he can’t.

 

 

It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life and suddenly you can’t remember how you lived life without them.

I let out a content sigh as I walked along the bazaar and smile,enjoying the environment.

Suddenly an ahjusshi came out of nowhere and pointed towards a stall next to me.

I looked to the right and saw an accessories shop.There were hand phone cover,keychain,phone strap,earrings,mask,shirt,anything you name it.And the more I like about it was,everything was sold in pair.

“ You want me to buy something there? “ I asked the ahjusshi and he nodded eagerly.

A damn bastard in front of me looked at me puzzled and I ignored him right away.

“ Hyung,wanna buy couple item? “

“ Aish! why do you call me hyung,I told you to call me oppa.. “

“ Hehe…but I prefer hyung than oppa.It sounds cuter,doesn’t it? Hyung~ “

He just pouted cutely but flashed his dimpled smile right away when I pulled his hand towards the stall.

“ Hmm.. let’s see.. “

pink and blue,pink and blue,pink and blue,pink and blue- !

Why do couple items always have to be in pink and blue? Don’t they have anothe-

Aha,bingo! Purple and white,so ing perfect.

“ This,hyung! “

I pointed towards a pair of earphone with a wing shaped earpiece.

“ Yeah,I can take the white and you take the purple one “ He beamed and I nodded eagerly agreeing with his statement.

“ but don’t you already have your headphone? “

“ That’s headphone,this is earphone! And it is also my first couple item.Plus,it really have our favourite colour already. “

“ You seemed to be into music a lot,Taengoo.What’s you favourite song,by the way? “

“ I’ll tell you later.Let’s pay these first “

 

After we paid for the stuff,I looked at the ahjusshi again and he bowed to me causing me to bow to him back.

I took out my phone and plunged the earphone in,already excited to use the first couple item I bought.

“ I just noticed,you really had a thing on wings,don’t you? “ He said after looking at the wing phone strap dangling from my phone.

I shrugged and smiled at him.

“ Maybe..they reminds me a lot of you “

“ But you know I don’t have wings “

“ Not literally,it might be in a different form “

As he seems to be thinking about what I just said,I smiled contently.I’m so happy now that I didn’t get the chills anymore.I don’t need that stupid locket anymore(but I still wear it though).I don’t live in fear anymore.Most importantly,I felt secure now.

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it lightly,looking around me where it’s filled with people and them before looking at him again.

All the reasons of my happiness,is this angel standing next to me,who decided to never give up with me and had been there when I fall.Eventhough our meeting was unexpected,it brought a really big change to my life.

How did you manage to make me feel like this? I feel like I can overcome anything,like I’m worthy.You gave me so much strength it’s almost ing unbelievable.After all this time struggling,I feel alive.I feel Iike I can breathe again.By your side,it’s like I’m turning into someone else.Someone normal,someone better.

He looked at me and smiled back at me.

I guess you’re right,I don’t have wings literally.My wing is you,Kim Taeyeon.

What? What the hell are you talking now,Kibum?

Not me,it’s what Jungsoo’s thinking.I’m just telling it to you.

Isn’t that quite personal,Kibum?

Well,just wanna let you know~

 

“ So what’s your favourite song ? “ Jungsoo reminded me of his question.

“ It’s Everytime We Touch by Cascada “ I smiled genuinely.

Thank you,Park Jungsoo,my angel.

 

 

 

 

And just without Taeyeon’s knowledge,Jungsoo also have his favourite song.

Love,That One Word by Kim Taeyeon.Such a coincidence that the singer’s name is the same as yours,Kim Taeyeon.

 

-END-

 

Special thanks to Inoue8112001 on deviantart for making this poster^^ :

Author's Note: OMG i'm so sorry >< i know these all are crappy (not saying about the poster above okay) T_T like I said,this is like a long one-shot,right? I hope at least someone would love it..anybody? ... Thank you to anyone who wait patiently for every chapter to be updated and thank you so much for reading this until the end.Shoutout to these lovely subscribers! Jeongmal kamsahaeyo chingudeul <3 :

Ann96sone , lolalovetae , LivTaeteuk02 , butterfly89 , luckybunny_ , Taengsicotp , nikkihatz , Immajustfan , GGandBTSlover , IceCreamKj , byuntaeyeonsnsd , xiecatindig & Taengoo1209

oh and my ahjumma who gave me her opinion,thank you pabo <3 

Thanks everybody! I hope we can meet again sooner or later :) 

Fic recommendation:

Anyone searching for a good TaeTeuk story? look up Forever Chingu by minifantasy.Here,on asianfanfics.It's literally one of the best TaeTeuk you'll ever read! if author-nim wants me to pull down this recommendation,please inform me :)