myungyeol college au where myungsoo has to photograph someone for class

myungyeol fic prompts from tumblr, jan 2015

"i’ll pay you," myungsoo begs desperately, trailing sungyeol around their tiny dorm room like a sad puppy. "yeol, if i don’t get this done i’ll fail the entire course."

"why does it have to be me?" yeol almost yells at him, the magnitude of what myungsoo’s asking him to do and the knowledge that he’s probably going to give in making him panicky. 

"who else do you think i’ll be comfortable photographing ?"

"what about sunggyu hyung from D block, you guys are close-" yeol tries, grasping at straws.

"i do not want to see sunggyu hyung ." myungsoo says flatly.

"and you want to see me ?” yeol shoots back, coming to a halt with arms akimbo. that’ll do it.

"well, actually," myungsoo starts and trails off, looking contemplatively up and down yeol’s body, lingering on his legs. yeol’s jaw drops.

"actually what?!

"you’re definitely not ugly," myungsoo offers helpfully. "i’ve seen you shirtless, you have a good frame. lean and long, and really nice arms. plus you’re so tall so your legs look really good too, and your proportions-"

"myungsoo!" sungyeol’s voice goes dolphin-pitch, appalled beyond belief.

"don’t worry, i won’t photograph your face. nobody will know it’s you. i am good at this, you know. since i’m majoring in it and all. remember?”

"well thank god for that, huh?" sungyeol snaps, sarcasm his last resort.

"come on, get it off," myungsoo says matter-of-factly, reaching for the hem of sungyeol’s shirt. "want me to be too?"

"what- no! myungsoo!

"strip! - lee sungyeol, come here. see, there goes my shirt, now it’s your turn-“