myungyeol - “I’m flirting with you.”

myungyeol fic prompts from tumblr, jan 2015

'is there something in your eye?'

'what?'

'your eye. you keep blinking. you want me to have a look?'

'….there's nothing in my eye, stupid. don't you know a wink when you see it?'

'a wink? you call that a wink?'

'thousands of fans across the world will confirm that it was indeed a wink and a wink, furthermore, of extreme high quality.'

'the important thing is that you believe so, yeol.’

'i do believe so. the problem is that apparently you are unable to recognise extreme high quality winks.'

'that wink was for me?'

'why, who else do you think i would be winking at?'

'how would i know? the bartender, to get free drinks? anybody around here in case you may have a chance with them?'

'look, come over here. i can't keep shouting at you in the middle of this place, it's too loud. let's go outside.'

'what?'

'LET'S GO OUTSIDE THE CLUB.'

'what for?'

'just shut up and come.'

'what? - hey! —— you didn't have to drag me, you know.'

'i wasn't going to go another ten rounds of me talking and you going 'what?' at me in the middle of sweaty people trying to grind up against me. why are you always so dense exactly when you need to not be, anyway?'

'why am i being dense? what do i need to not be dense about? anyway, i think i'm a little bit drunk.'

'i was trying to flirt with you, you unbelievable idiot!'

'what?'

'oh, for god's sake.'

'flirt with me? so that was what the blinking was about? oh my god, you were trying to dance ily too, weren't you-'

'it was y-‘

'you looked like you had an itch in an uncomfortable place.'

'i did not. hey, you’re taking this quite calmly.’

'you mean the fact that you were trying to flirt with me? you do it all the time, yeol.'

'well-'

'yesterday when we were at the supermarket and hoya hyung bought the red bean buns you told me i had nice buns too.'

'oh, you got that? you didn't react so i thought you didn't hear me.'

'that was such a bad line i pretended not to hear you to spare you the embarrassment. and the day before you asked me to feel the fabric of your shirt cos it felt really soft, and when i agreed with you you said it was 'cos it was made out of boyfriend material'.'

'i'm pretty proud of that one.'

'it was all i could do not to laugh in your face. and then last week when i said i was cold in the car you asked if i wanted to use you as a blanket and draped yourself all over me. you should have seen sungjong's face.'

'hey, he's the one who told me i needed to be more obvious to get anywhere with you!'

'i think he's regretting it.'

'well, but. am i? getting anywhere? with you?'

'you're such an idiot, yeol.'

'i'm not sure if that means yes or no, myung.’

'come here.'

'………..oh, that's nice. that's actually really nice - you should do it again. we should do that every day. at least once every hour.'

'i'll kiss you again if you promise no more of your ridiculous flirting.'

'oh, fine. i'm getting the feeling all that obvious flirting was kind of for nothing.'

'like i said, you're an idiot. the whole world knows i've been in love with you forever.'

'well, the whole world kinda neglected to tell me.’

'idiot.'