What is going on here?!

You out of everyone I never thought I would fall in love with

Jessica POV

 

"Girls' Generation, thank you for excepting to visit our new trainees. Please tell them how your trainee life was like, there a 9 girls and I set everyone to have a partner!" Said our Manager. The other girls and I stood in a line outside of the dance practice room.

"Neh!" We all said in unison.

"Okay, follow me in and as we go buy I will tell you who has the partner okay!" Our manager said and opened the door.

"Taeyeon, you will be with Amber! That girl over there." The manager said pointing to a girl with two girl beside her. Amber stood up as Taeyeon walked over to her. 

"Sunny, you will have Mi Cha." The manager turned and pointed to another girl who was alone in the corner and seemed to be very shy.

"Tiffany, you will have Sulli." The manager pointed back in the area, where Amber was.

"Jessica, you will have Krystal." The manager pointed in the same direction. I walked over there.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jessica Jung imnida!" I said and the girl stood up.

"Why are you introducing your self, I already know who you are." The girl said.

"Oh, sorry. Who are you?" Jessica asked.

"Really, why do you have to ask? That hurts knowing that someone you haven't seen in two years has already forgotten about you." The girl said, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Mianhe!" I said and I quickly gave her a hug, I was still a little confused about who this girl is then I realized the name my manager told me. Krystal. Only one person in the world that I know of by that name. 

"OMO! Krystal! I missed you! Are you alright?! How did you get here! Did mom and dad finally let you audition?" I said a little to loudly.

"Jessica Jung could you please quite down." I heard my manager say.

'Mianhe." I said and looked back at Krystal.

"Now answer my questions." I said as we both sat down.

"I missed you too, yeah I'm alright, I auditioned obviously, and no mom and dad didn't let me." My younger sister whispered beside me. 

"How did you audition! Tell me EVERY detail." I said looking at Krystal concerned.

"Well I had to run away, and after I did that, I realised it wasn't that smart because, I almost got , but then I found a dagger like thing and I cut the rope off from my hands that was tying me to a pole, and then I went to my friends house and explained everything to her and her parents, and they agreed to let me audition, and they said that they would sign the papers." Krystal said in a low voice.

"What happend to the bastard that tried to you?" I asked whispering.

"I chased him down with the dagger." She replied simply.

"Did he touch you in anyway?" I asked.

"He forced my to kiss him, I didn't but I couldn't breath for the moments he did kiss me." She replied, and I could feel anger building up inside of me.

"Well if I was there I woulda tourtured him for his life." I replied with an evil grin on my face. 

Me and Krystal faught alot at home, but we always took care of each other, our parents would always treat me better than her, and they would completely ignore her when we went out. After I haven't seen her in a long time, I wanted to have a nice talk with her and ask her how she was doing.
 

"Okay, now that we talked about that, you want to tell me about the friends you made. It sounded like you where having a good time with them." I stated.

"Well the one with the short hair is Amber, she is kinda quite, and the one with long hair, and the childish look is Sulli. I'm her roommate." Krystal replied.

"That's good, so have you had a great friendship with them so far." I asked. 

We talked awhile about random stuff and catching up on everything.

Taeyeon's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Taeyeon imnida!" I said after we walked somewhere else.

"Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon! Amber Liu imnida." She replied said giving a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Amber. How are you?" I asked.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm fine. You?" She seemed real polite and formal. 

"I'm good. Well I was here to talk to you about our trainee life but I would like to get to know you first." I said giving Amber a smile.

"Okay! You are from Girls Generation right?" Amber asked. She kept looking over in the direction of Jessica and her partner.

"Yes, I'm the leader. If you don't mind me asking, I noticed you look over there alot. How close are you with the other girl, not Jessica, but your friend." I asked and as soon as I did Jessica yelled asking a bunch of questions to her partner. The manger asked Jessica to quite down a little. I looked back at Amber.

"I'm close enough to Krystal that I know that her and Jessica are sisters." Amber replied.

"OMO! Really! I didn't know that. I knew that she had a sister but I didn't know that it was her! Jessica talked about her alot, she never really mentioned her name, or the life at home. I wonder why though." I asked getting lost in thought.

"I guess it's because of the fact that she doesn't really feel comfortable about it, Krystal told me about her life at home, and its not that good, she had to runaway from her house to audition, and she barely made it." Amber said, with a sad look on her face.

"Oh. thats sad. I hope she does good, and I hope she debuts. I hope you do to. How long did you know Krystal?" I asked. I thought that she would have to know her for a while to know something like that.

"I just met her last week. She told me that I seem like someone she can trust very well. So please don't tell her I told you that." Amber said with pleading eyes.

"Okay I won't." I said nicely. 

"Kamsahapnida!" Amber replied smiling.

"Do you want to go over there and join Jessica and Krystal, or do you want to stay here and let them have their own little reunion?" I asked.

"I guess we can over there." She replied. I got up and walked over there with Amber.

"Do you mind us joining in?" I asked, I notticed that Amber was hiding behind me.

"We don't mind." Jessica said.

"Okay." I said sitting down beside Jessica and Amber sitting next to Krystal.

__________________________________________________________

 

a/n: Hello everyone sorry for the late update! I hoped you liked this chapter! :) Well please comment and tell me what you think, If you are a new reader subscribe and commnet! I won't update until I get atleast 3 new comments!