Trainee Day (flashback.)

You out of everyone I never thought I would fall in love with

Taeyeon's POV

 

  It was the first day I arrived at SMAcademy and I didn't know anyone here. I was prepared to meet some friends! Of course as usual I want to start off with my roommates! I walked in my room to find three other girls chatting. I was escorted by a girl, I can't rember her name. I think she was the English teacher or something.

"Hello girls this is your new roommate her name is Taeyeon. Please treat her kindly." The girl said and left me with the other girls I brought my stuff in my room and shut the door.

"Hello Taeyeon! This is your bed and you can put your clothes here and you can also put some of your things here to!" Said one of the girls! "By the way, my name is Seohyun. This is Yoona and that Sunny." Said Seohyun grabbing my bags and putting them on the bed showing which one is mine and pointing at the girls.

"Nice to meet you Seohyun." I said with a 90 degree bow.

"Taeyeon you are pretty!" Said Sunny standing up handing out her hand offering to shake hands. I shook her hand.

"Thank you, Sunny. You're pretty too!" I said smiling.

"Aww!" She said and sat down.

"Hi I'm Yoona! Sunny is right, you are pretty. Nice to meet you." Yoona said and I shook her hand aswell.

"Nice to meet you all!" I said.

"Do you need help unpacking everything?" Seohyun asked.

"Sure, thank you." I said. I was a little shy and I never meet these girls but they seemed nice.

"Hey why we help you unpack why don't you tell us about you're self." Suggested Sunny as her and Yoona wstood up.

"Great idea then we can tell you about each other! Then we can introduce you to the other girls! I hear Yuri and them got a new roommate today to!" Said Yuri looking at the other girls and back to me. 

  Seohyun, Sunny and Yoona, all helped me with my unpacking and put everything away neatly and we talked about the basis about each other and shared some interesting stories. We got closer, it was not long after we were finished with everything.

"Alright are you ready to meet the other girls Taeyeon?" Asked Seohyun. Seohyun seems to be the one that isn't that shy.

"Yup!" I said in a cheerful voice. We all left the room and went to meet the other girls that were apparantly the friends of them.

Jessica POV

 

   I walked into the dorm after the teacher escorted me here and introduced me to the other girls. The girls that I was sharing the room with me were name Yuri, Tiffany, and Sooyoung. I got to know them after I unpacked my things which the girls immediatly helped me out with. After a while Yuri got a text that she told us that Yoona and them want to meet us at the cafe to introduce us to the new girl. Also she wants to meet me.

 We all headed out to the cafe and met them. We introduced each other and we talked and got to know everyone. After a while we went back to the dorm and rested for the night.

________________

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, but this was a flashback on Taeyeon and Jessica's first day as a SMTrainee! Well I hope you like it! If so then comment and subscribe! If you notice there is a little of SunYeon in here! I hope you like it! Also the main picture I edited my self so yeah I hope you like that to!