Runaway child

You out of everyone I never thought I would fall in love with

Krystal's POV

 

I had ran away from home only 2 days ago, I was headed to my friends house. I had this planned in my head a thousand times. Though the plan seemed so easy, no that I'm here tied up to a medal pole out in an ally way with no one around doesn't seem so well. I sometimes wish that my sister was here, but I'm glad she is okay in Korea. I looked around for something to help my get untied from the pole. I noticed a knife or a dagger like thing a few feet away. I tried to reach it with my free hand, it was to far away.

"Well, well trying to escape now are we?" I heard a random deep voice ask.

"Free me now, or I will kill you!" I said as I was able to get the dagger with my feet and quickly grab it.

"Sadly your tied up! By time you cut the rope lose I could be gone!" The man replied with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want with me anyways?!" I yelled.

"Well whats yours and can be taken only once and not givin back."

"I will kill you before you ever get the chance!" I yelled and quickly sliced the rope, that was alot easier than I thought.

"Oh !" The man jumped up and quickle started running with me shortly behind him.

"That's right you better run!" I yelled and stopped after a while and looked around. I saw the house I was looking for. I quickly ran to the door and started knocking on the door. The door opend with Alex standing in the door way. She imadiatly looked around and noticed that I was alone.

"How in the world did you get here! What the hell are you okay?!" She asked and dragged me in.

"I'm fine, almost got but I'm fine. Oh and I ran away from home and got here."  I replied catching my breath.

"Who tried to you I will kill them!" Alex replied

"Don't worry I scared them, I wanted to kill them but they ran away to fast and I saw your house. So I ran here instead." 

"Good that guy got what he deserved."

"Oh yeah, what do you want me to do with this." I held up the dagger that I used to get my self free.

"Ummm..... Were did you get that?" Alex asked with a scared look on her face.

"Oh, this is what I scared the guy with!" I replied with a huge grin on my face.

"DID YOU REALLY KILL HIM?!?!" She yelled noticing the blood was on it. That was recently there too.

"No! Why would I do that?!" I exclaimed.

"Well I don't know what you would do with it...um through it in the trash here wrap alot of paper towels around it." Alex said going to get some paper towels and I followed her into the kitchen. 

"Thank you." I said grabbing the paper towels and wrapping the dagger up and throwing it away. "Oh can I stay here for the night and can your parents take me to SM auditions tomorrow? 

"Sure. I will ask....MOM! DAD! KRYSTAL IS HERE AND SHE NEEDS TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!" She yelled and I heard footsteps coming from downstairs.

"What is it Krystal?" I heard Alex's mom say.

"Um Can I stay here for the night and can you take me to the SM auditions tomorrow?" I asked a little shy.

"Sure anything you need. How did you get here?" She asked.

"Ummm....thats a long story...." I said not really wanting to explain everything.

"Okay, if you don't want to explain it then you don't have to. I'm going back upstairs goodnight." Her mom left upstairs. I respected Alex's parents they treat me  more like there child than what my parents do.

Me and Alex went upstairs and talked about everything and eventually fell asleep. I was excited to be auditioning for SMEntertainment I think I have an actual chance of meeting my sister again. 

____________________________________

 

A/N: I didn't mean for Krystal to almost get or anything but I like the idea that she scared the guy away. So the story kinda led its self there. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. After the audition chapter you will see alot of more of everything but you will see how Kystal meets the rest of the members that will be in F(x)! Well anyways I hope you liked this chapter! If so comment and subscribe! :)