Going to Korea

You out of everyone I never thought I would fall in love with

Krystal's POV

 

   Well I got accepted for the SM auditions and I was going to Korea. I said goodbye to Alex and her family and got on the plane. We were almost to Korea and I had the most excited feeling ever. I always wanted to be in Korea. This was my first time being here and its also when I am going to start my training for SM entertainment. 

   I walked in my dorm and set my stuff down. They told me that I was the first one to take this room so I could pick everything of mine first. I picked the top bunk of the bed and sat everything down. I unpacked my clothes and put everything away. I left my dorm so I could explore and get to know the place better. 

   By the time I got back, there was another girl in the room, and it suprised me at first. 

"Hello, I'm Sulli! I was told I would be sharing a room with you. So I hope we can be good friends." Said Sulli after she stood there for a second with a shirt in  her hand and bowed.

"Hello Sulli, I'm Krystal. Nice to meet you."  I bowed back.

"Sorry to ask, but do you mind helping me unpack my stuff?" Sulli asked.

"No I don't mind." 

I helped Sulli unpack her stuff and helped her settle in the dorm. We talked about somethings and got to know each other for the day. When I told her that Jessica Jung from SNSD was my sister she really didn't believe me at first and I told her not to tell anyone for a while. After a long day of unpacking and getting to know each other we both ended up falling asleep. I only wonder what tomorrow awaits. It is the first day of my training.

__________________________________________

A/N: Sorry guys for the short update...but yeah. Well its mainly going to be KrystalsPOV until she meets her sister again! Well I hope you liked this chapter!