EXO'S HAMSTER (xiumin*)

Kpop one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry again...

You know why😢😥😷

*-*-*-*-*-*

Annyeong haseyo , my name is Kim haneul and I was arranged to marry my bully...Xiumin; aka Kim Minseok. Ive been bullied by him as long as I could remember. And now im arrived to him..that's not something I want or anyone would want for that matters.. Imagine it getting teased maybe teased 24/7. All of these reasons make me scared and anxious but for some reason my heart ♥ always beats like a motor when he's very close to me. He's very cute and very cute. I loved him but I was too late and so was he. He belongs to someone else. Him and his girlfriend have nothing in common they r like the opposite but I don't get why they are together. But its time for me to move on and get someone else right? Right? Is that what I should do? I'm very confused.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I work up early to make breakfast for Minseok...

I don't want the same thing like last time to happen to me again..

It was a terrible memory

After I finsished I headed toward the bathroom and took a shower🚿🚿🛁🛀...While talking a shower I thought over and over again.

Maybe my time will come sooner than I thought. The time might be around the corner for me. I might meet it the next hour, month, week, or year. No one knows when that time is ever near them. Time of death. Afer being don't with showering I grabbed my phone and headphones and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" A familiar asked asked behind me. For the hundredth time my heart started racing _

I turned around looking at him. His messy hair, his beautiful baby face, his small hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter