VKOOK

Kpop one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is a story requested by  KATELYUNLOVE144. this is my first time writing boy x boy so be nice I may have done it not the way you like it but I least I tried.

__________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Jungkook's pov

 

 

My school introduce a new new student. His name is Taehyung or as he like ppl calling him V. 

I didn't know the reason why but my heart kept beating fast every time I see him. And for my luck the teacher put him seating next to me in evryclass.

he didn't rally talk that much either.

today we were going to be doing a play with the class and we had to pick roles. And guess wat I was his partner. U can call that fate if u want.

 After the play we've become best friends. We always did everything together.

But we were inseparable if that's the right word. But one day The TTH. Also known as the tragic thing happened .

 

STUCK IN THE ELEVATOR.

 

 

We were visiting the owner of SMENT because we wanted to become idols or kpop star. But then we got stuck in the elevator and couldn't go anywhere.

we were scared that we were going to be stuck there for a while witch was wrong.

I sang to lighten up the mood and it did.

After I finished the song we just stared at each other. We started leaning closer and closer, we almost kissed until the elevator started moving again.

I couldn't belie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter