EXO KRIS

Kpop one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my peeps or ff readers. This was not a requeted by anyone so hair enjoy oh and......

 

WARNING: REALLY LONG CHAPTER up ahead so do not read if it'll be too much for you..THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You had a major crush on exo Kris from school. He likes to tease you sometimes but he doesn't know your feelings or even his feelings for you either.

He dates a lot a lot of girls in the school because he doesn't want to know if he likes you and we'll be is a playboy.

RRRRIIIIINNNNG~~

It was time for lunch,you grabbed your stuff and walked with Tao. He was and is your best friend since kindergarten..

You went to select a table while Tao gets the lunches.

"Where is the rest of the exo members?" You asked munching on a sandwich.

"I don't know maybe they are late or something." He answered.

"Oh"

"Wae u don't like being with me'' he said fake crying.

"Ani its not like that it's just-" Tao cut u off when he lanyed a kiss on your cheeks

 

You blushed slightly.

"Why did you do that?!" You yelled at him but not too loud.

"Because.."he said.

"Why"

"Just because"

"Seriously Tao?"

"Hey you are my sis we agreed on that. So I can do whatever I want to u......unless.....U wanna take it to the next level" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"OPPA!*" u yelled at him as your face went red as. Tomato.

"Ahahahahahahah" he laughed clutching his stomach. Kris was watching what was happening. You have tao and death glare before walking to throw away your trash.

Since you weren't looking up and just speed walking you accidentally numbed into someone.your food got to his clothes. "Ooh I'm so sorry" youSsaid.

You look up to see it was Kris.

*sigh* "glad it's you Kris and not just someone that will slap m-" you didn't finish your words when......

.

.

.

 

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*SLAP!!!!*

Your glasses flew on the floor. and everyone turned around to look where the noise came from.

Your eyes are wide as an owls eye in the sight that Kris just slapped you.

You touched the part that was now stinging and red.

"O-o-Oppa" you said stuttering.

"DONT OPPA ME YOU DIRTY TRASH(btw he's yelling)LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY NEW EXPENSIVE SHIRT. IT COST MORE THAN YOUR LIFE YOU KNOW!!PLUS I SHOULDN'T SAY THAT BEVAUSE TOU HAVE NO LIFE BECSUSE YOURE JUST A PIECE OF TRASH!!" He said.

"H-h-how can you say that" you said on the verge of crying

"How can I? How can I? Well that's becauseb i don't care about you. I can't really belive that I am your friend actually was, I was your friend. I am always embarrassed when I'm around you. Ugh it's a pain that every hot girl around here at school break up with me because the think I'm dating a piece of trash like you . Like I would be friend or date someone as low life as you. You can wish and hope but you can't get." He said very very very harshly.

A year ran down your cheeks..one....two...three...

You look back at Kris to see if he was serious and did he mean it....but...unfortunately he did... Two years ran down your cheeks one more time as you pick up your glasses.you passed numbing into h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter