SEVENTEEN MINGYU

Kpop one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorey i didnt update this sooner

_____________________________

Third person pov:

 

 

"I like you" the small fragile girl confessed. Her head hunged low as she waited for his response. After two minutes of waiting, she loooked up.

The boy smirked at her...an evil smirk changed as he became cold. His eyes raging with darkness.

"Do you think i would like a girl like you? You're the opposite of what my ideal type is. My ideal type is cute, funny, y, skinny, and makes me want to protect her...do you think you match it perfectly?" 

Hanhee stands there shocked. Mingyu was a sweet guy and why is he being cold to her now? Mingyu was known as the nicest guy in school but now she doesnt know whos shes talking tk at the moment.

And just like that Mingyu leaves her standing there , not caring if any student heard any of the conversation.

~∆∆∆∆~

It was another day of school, but today was going to be a big change for Hanhee.

As she walk down the hallway, whispers can be heard.

" I cant believe she tried to confess to him."

"Did she think she had a chance with him?"

"I knew this would end badly..serves her right"

"So doea is mean shes going to be the main target now?"

Hanhees eyes widened. She didnt want to be the main target. The main target is going to live in a high school of hell. The main target is where he or she is targeted for anything that someone wants. The main target is the person that gets bullied.

Many thoughts flooded Hanhees head and she didnt noticed where she was going. She bumped into someone. That snapped her out of her thoughtz . she lookes up to find the least oerson she wanted to see at the moment.

Mingyu...

He gave her a cold glare , she got up quickly and bowed. Mingyu pushed her away and dusted the imaginary ℑ dust away from hos clothes. He walks past her but before doing that, he bumps into her shoulder purposely.

Hanhee felt like she wantes to cry. She didnt want to be the main target. Not now, not ever. The main target always has the hardest times doing anything

As that incident happened more whispers was heard. And throughout the day that was the only thing hanhee heard.

Soon it was time for the students to go home.

~∆∆∆∆~

Months and months passed by and the main target was receiving much much more bullying.

The bell runged signalling school ended.

Hanhee was the last one to leave the building. As she was making her way to her home she took a shortcut but it was blocked by 2 guys from her school.

"Hey arent you the one that was confessed to Mingyu?" A tall guy said

"But she was rejected.. Sadly" a short guy said.

"How come?" The tall guy asked " aah Mingyu doesnt know what hes missing. This girl is very cute but.. She seem mistreated." He seems to know

The tall guy moves towards her. She stepped back, she was about to fall but the tall guy wrapped his hand around he small waist. She blushed, he was awfully handsome and holding her.

He smirked at her when he saw her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter