Chapter 6 - Numbers and Messages

Dejavu (Girl's Day Minah and Exo's Kyungsoo)[ON GOING]

Minah was sitting down her bed with a crinkled forehead.

 

"What to do?" Minah does her lipbite while looking at a piece of paper facing backwards.

 

"Should I ...hmm use this?" Minah asked herself. Then after a few more times asking herself, Minah flips the piece of paper.

 

"I must save it first..whoo..." Minah sighed.

 

"0...1....0... 2...7....9....7...5..5..8....8" Minah types the numbers carefully.

 

"What the ? Wait wait 01027975588?" Minah was shocked.

 

 

" We almost have the same number hmmm... looks fishy" Minah was puzzled. Minah looked at her phone book to check her number.

 

" 0..1...0...2..7..9..7...88...55, Oooh his number is not hard to memorize though" Minah smiled while looking at her phone eagerly.

 

 

"Let me text you then"Minah clicked the messages icon and started to type words..

 

*Hey Kyungsoo it's me Minah*

 

Minah reads her message then delete it.

 

"AGAIN"

 

*Minah here, Hello* 

 

Minah reads it all again and deletes it

 

*Hi Kyungsoo, This is Minah, btw thanks for being my accompany yesterday, I was really down that time and you just helped me to feel better, also it seems that we have almost the same number though hehe.

P.S. Thanks for the hanky I will use it well*

 

Minah took a deep breath and sends the message.

 

After the message was sent Minah lay down and cover herself with the blanket looking at her phone waiting for a reply.Minah was so nervous.

 

She flips her phone continuously looking if there is a message. After 3 mins of waiting atlast a message came. The message was from Kyungsoo.

 

 

*Ohhh hey I'm glad to hear that I helped you, well for me it's nothing. If you need more hanky I can give you another one. Our phone numbers were really cool I didnt expect that.And yeah thanks for your drawing it will mean a lot for me it's really awesome. Hope to get along with you again.*

 

Minah blushed and texted him back.

 

*It was nothing too you deserved to be gifted*

 

 

-----Kyungsoo's side-----

 

Kyungsoo was playing video games when he received a text message from an unknown.

 

MESSAGE FROM 010-2797-8855

 

"Wait isn't this my number? What the---" Kyungsoo was shocked. He look through his phone book.

 

YOUR NUMBER

010-2797-5588 

 

" Nope it's almost the same hmmm.. a coincidence maybe" Kyungsoo said.He then read the message.

 

*Hi Kyungsoo, This is Minah, btw thanks for being my accompany yesterday, I was really down that time and you just helped me to feel better, also it seems that we have almost the same number though hehe.

P.S. Thanks for the hanky I will use it well*

 

"W---HHHATTT A BIG COINCIDENCE!!!!!" Kyungsoo was startled and went to his bed straight away. He was very nervous to reply. His smile was reaching his ears. He doesnt know what to do.He typed.

 

*Hi Minah almost same number eyyy*

 

Kyungsoo deletes.

 

*Oohh Minah? Is that you? Really*

 

 

Kyungsoo deletes it again

 

*Ohhh hey I'm glad to hear that I helped you, well for me it's nothing. If you need more hanky I can give you another one. Our phone numbers were really cool I didnt expect that.And yeah thanks for your drawing it will mean a lot for me it's really awesome. Hope to get along with you again.*

 

Sends his message. Afterwards he received a reply and he was so excited to to open the message.

 

 

 

*It was nothing too you deserved to be gifted*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Minah and Kyungsoo doesnt know what to reply next.

 

 

"Did I just kill the convo?" Minah asked herself

 

 

"What should I reply?" Kyungsoo asked himself.

 

Both ticks their keypads.

 

*****************

 

Minah:

*You should cherrish that work though*

 

Kyungsoo:

*Yeah thanks.*

 

Minah deletes.

 

Kyungsoo deletes.

 

Both typed again and sent their messages.

 

 

Both receive a text from each other.

 

10:32 pm

FROM MINAH

*What are you doing?*

 

10:32 pm

FROM KYUNGSOO

*What are you doing?*

 

Both was astonished by what they just read.

 

" Did just Minah asked what I just asked her?" Kyungsoo smiled with disbelief.

 

"What? Hahaha same question" Minah asked herself.

 

Both replied

 

FROM KYUNGSOO

*Same question? I was playing video games*

 

FROM MINAH

*HAHA. Im just laying in bed.*

 

Both gained a lot of entertainment from each other and texted each other the whole night until  sleepy head came.

 

FROM MINAH

*Kyungsoo I need to sleep now. See you soon*

 

FROM KYUNGSOO

*Me too hehe. Ohh hey! I'll be going the park this Saturday and wishing if you can come too too. Ill bring a skecthpad and a pencil*

 

FROM MINAH

*I would love to!*

 

FROM KYUNGSOO

*Great see you then and let's talk again some other time, Good Night Minah*

 

FROM MINAH

*Okay then, Good Night too, Sweet dreams*

 

Both of them closed their eyes with their big smiles.

 

Author's Note:

Don't forget to subscribe ♡♡♡

Follow me also on WATTPAD (@useyourname2_AFF)

 

-UseYourName