Chapter 4 - Confession

Dejavu (Girl's Day Minah and Exo's Kyungsoo)[ON GOING]

On the way home Kyungsoo kept on smiling, he was happy.

 

" Haha why am I like this? Am I crazy " he asked himself.

 

"It's kinda odd but I'm really happy now." he answered himself. He went to a bus stop and rode a bus home. Opening his house's door.

 

 

"Yah! Kyungsoo where have you been?" His' mom asked him with a high voice.

 

 

"Mom I was just ah... " Kyungsoo answered but can't continue it.

 

 

"Wandering again? Huh?" His' mom's prediction of his answer.

 

 

"It's not wandering mom, I just want to go out and enjoy my life that I had again" Kyungsoo speak out his reason.

 

His mom got calmed and her eyes got gloomy. She placed her hand on his shoulders and the other hand on his cheek.

 

 

" I understand you son, but I'm scared that there will be bad things that will happen to you, I just want you to be safe" His mom told him Kyungsoo hold his mom's hands.

 

" I know mom, but I will not leave you, I swear okay? Don't think negative things too much. You're just scaring yourself." Kyungsoo said then his mom smiled and nodded to him. He hugged her tightly.

 

"Ohhh! My love did you missed me?" Teasing his mom.

 

"Don't you worry your boyfriend is here already" continually teases his mom. His mom pinches his side and Kyungsoo was hurt but he only gave his mom a teasing laugh and he points out a finger to his mom

 

"Eyyy... my love is angryyyyyy hahaha" She rolled her eyes.

 

"Stop or you'll gonna buy and order your own dinner!" Kyungsoo hugged his mom from her back. "

 

No! I'LL STOP! DON'T GET MAD AT ME. Please let me taste your food" Kyungsoo said it cutely. His mom snobbed at him but she was obviously stopping her smile.

 

 

"Ey this hard to get girl..... aigooo..." Kyungsoo smiled while murmuring the words. Kyungsoo headed to his room and remembered what happened today.

 

"Minah.. Minah-ssi... Minah-yaa" he repeatedly said Minah while laying down his bed. He was smiling again and again.

 

 

" Will I be able to see you again?" " Let's meet again please.. " He recalls Minah's look in his mind.

 

"Ohhh she's really pretty"

 

"Minah..Minah...Minah...pretty...pretty...pretty..." he told himself.

 

*knock knock*

 

His mother opened the door.

 

 

 

"Oh! Why are you smiling like that ?"

 

"Nothing mom I was imagining."

 

 

" What are you imagining? Oh! Well tell it to me later, dinner is ready and the food will be cold soon"

 

" Yes mom"

 

While eating. "

 

 

Oh! Mom your food was always the best"

 

"Aigoo..." his mom smirked at him.

 

 

"By the way... why are you smiling when I entered your room..you seemed to be happy" slicing her steak.

 

 

 

"Well mom, I met a very interesting girl today at the park. We bumped into each other and we get a along while we are there."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes mom, in fact she was very good in drawing and very pretty too, she has an eyesmile and she's really pretty in smiling"

 

"So what happened then?"

 

 

"Well nothing I just sat with her while she was drawing"

 

"Oh did you get her name?"

 

"Yes mom her name is Minah" His mom suddenly stopped chewing and looked at Kyungsoo's happy face.

 

"Why mom is anything wrong?" Kyungsoo was disturbed by his mother's reaction. His mom came into her senses.

 

 

" No son, just something " and continues eating.

 

"If you get along with that girl make sure to introduce her to me".

 

 

"Ofcourse if we get along... but mom I'm kinda interested to her. Even though it's our first time meeting each other, I have a strange feeling towards her" Kyungsoo confessed to his mom.

 

"Hmmm... well time will come" his mom just stopped the convo right there. Kyungsoo brushed his teeth and went back to his room then lie down his bed smiling again.

 

" She had stolen my heart "

 

" Minah how could you stole my heart?"

 

" Why am I like this?" After asking several questions to himself and imagining Minah he got tired and fell asleep..

 

 

>> to be continued