Chapter 5 - Amnesia

Dejavu (Girl's Day Minah and Exo's Kyungsoo)[ON GOING]

Almost 2 weeks after.

"MINAH! MINAH!" Hyunah, her elder sister shouted Minah's name.

 

"What is it?, What's the matter" Minah hurriedly went inside her sister's room.

 

"You asked permission to me that you'll get some scratch papers from my desk right?" Hyunah trying to be calm.

 

"Yes" Minah answered.

 

"But why is the scratch papers are still here and now my report papers were gone, did I just told you that the scratcg papers are on the right side of the table?" Hyunah pretending to be calm.

 

"Yeah" Minah walk closer to her sister's table to demonstrate what she did. "I took all the papers from ---- h-..er...e" Minah's face got pale when she just realize she went to the left side of the table.

 

All was silent her sister knew what she have done.

 

" NOW WHAT MINAH??? WHAT??? WHAT??? HERE... IS THAT THE RIGHT SIDE???" Hyunah burst all her anger.

 

"N..n.oo" Minah being scared a lot.

 

"OKAY.." Hyunah breathe deeply then continued "IT'S OKAY IF YOU TOOK IT BUT MINAH TELL ME WHERE ARE THOSE PAPERS NOW? WHERE DID YOU USED IT?" Hyunah breathing continuously.

 

"I-I-..." Minah being speechless.

 

"I WHAT?" Hyunah's eyes became widen.

 

" I use it for as a mat for my painting so that paint drops will not mess on the floor"

 

"MAT WHAT?? MINAH!!!" Hyunah grabbed her sister's shoulder and shake her.

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO?? WHAT ?? WHAT??" Minah admitted her wrong and cried along wih her raging anger.

 

Later on their mom and dad heard the commotion from the kitchen and went straightly up to the room.

Their mom opened the door.

 

* bang*

"WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING HERE?" Their mom while grabbing Hyunah's arm away from Minah and their father grabbing Minah away from her angry sister.

 

All was in silence and then Hyunah explained all of what happened.

 

"Minah carelessly took my report papers instead of my scratch paper and made them as a paint drop mat for her art trashes" Hyunah's temper raising again.

 

"I-Im sorry i just forgot what you've told me. I thought you told me to get the papers on the left side" Minah in a low tone.

 

"Damn Minah! I know you're a smart kid since you got your amnesia you became so careless and you always give the people around you a hard time to understand the careless things you did!" Hyunah was out of control. " You always humiliate us since three years ago"

Minah was hurt by the harsh words of her sister. She walked out the room while her sister finished the argument with their bad mood mom who is now very angry to Hyunah for saying such things.

Their father tried to stop Minah but she was fast.

Minah took her bag and rode her bike and wnet straight to the park.

 

She was crying alot until she got to her spot in the park. She kepts on crying and crying.

 

Then later, a hand with a hanky was i front of her.

"Thank you but--.. while raising her head up to see the man.She was shocked to see the man infront of her while she's crying.

 

The man smiled at her.

 

"Minah ssi why are you crying here alone?" He sat down beside her.

 

" Kyungsoo... ahhh it's nothing" Minah said stupidly.

 

" Why are you here" Minah asked.

 

"Ahhh well you kow Im always here.....Hmm wait dont puzzle me.. you're crying because of nothing.. really? Is that a cry of just nothing?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Well it's just my tears kepts on coming out.. I just really dont want to cry but my eyes just can't stop" Minah sobbing.

 

Kyungsoo smiled finding Minah to be really cute and charming even she's crying.

"Well you can tell me why... trust me" Kyungsoo said.

 

"Well it's because of my eldersister,Hyunah, she got mad at me for using her report papers instead of her scratch papers as a mat for my paintings, since I had an accident three years ago starting that time I got my amnesia and can't remember things easily..." Minah breathe then continued. "She told me Im a humiliation to our family and give those people around me a hard time since i have this amnesia"

 

Kyungsoo feels the sadness of Minah by just looking at her. He wants to hug her tightly but he can't.

 

"It's true that it's your fault about the report papers but it's kinda inappopriate for your sister to tell that to you.Dont worry youll get along again and I know shell be the first one who will apologize." Kyungsoo easing Minah's sadness.

 

" I understand her, but thank you for your advice" Minah trying to move on to the problem.

"Well you're the first person I met who had an amnesia though. Is there a lot of things that you can't remember?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"My mom says yes they told me I have  a boyfriend but he didnt made it after the car accident" Minah explained.

 

" Really? So do you remember him?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"No not at all... it's kinda odd but I can't remember him since we dont have any pictures together and the issue was burred to forget" Minah said

 

 

" That's saddening" Kyungsoo and Minah became silent.

 

The awkwardness came to them.They smiled at each other everytime they both get caught looking at theirselves.

 

"Why is the fountain off?" Atlast Kyungsoo got his courage.

"Oh yeah! I DONT KNOW XD" Minah scratching her head.

 

A little while a couple passed by then the water of the fountain came out. The couple was eating icecream while walking while holding each others hand.

 

"AWW.. they really look so good together" Minah sighed.

"Yes they are" Kyungsoo said. " Can you sketch thrm for me.

 

"You want me to sketch them?" Minah shockingly asked. Kyungsoo nodded.

"OKAY! Let me see what I brought here. Ooh yeah all was complete." Minah happily said.

Minah started sketching the couple who passed by and as what hapoened before Kyungsoo looked at Minah again and many things came into his mind.

 

" So pretty " Kyungsoo's mind said whike he was lloking at Minah.

When all is done. Minah tear thhe paper from the side and gave it to Kyungsoo.

 

"Kyungsoo here you go a special gift from me and now given to you for being with me today" Minah smiled.

 

"Glad to help you Minah ssi " Kyungsoo thanked her.

 

" I should get going now, my parents will be worried about me" Minah saying her farewell.

 

"It's okay good luck when you get back I hooe you gt along again with your sister.FIGHTING" Kyungsoo said smiling at her.

" I HOPE SO, FIGHTING.Okay bye." Minah replied.

 

Minah turned her back walking with her bike.Suddenly..

 

"Minah wait!" Kyungsoo running towards her.

"Here" handling out his hankerchief " You might gonna need this next time,Here have it" Kyungsoo grabbed Minah's wrist and gave the hanky to her then pull out his marker from his pocket.

He then wrote his number.

"Uh... oh.. Kyungsoo what are you-" Minah hesitately pulling her wrist away from Kyungsoo.

 

"If you get in trouble again call me okay. BYE." Kyungsoo left. All was left for Minah to say was " Wai--t,bye"

 

At Minah's home.

 

 

When Minah arrived her parents hugged her and her mom was crying at the back was her sister coming closer to her.

 

"Minah I'm sorry for what I've said, I didnt mean to. I got pressured and forgot that I have save my report in my usb,I'm really sorry"Hyunah feels sorry for Minah

 

"I'm sorry too" Minah apologizes back

 

Hyunah hugged her tightly as Minah hugged her back.

Then Minah remembered

"Dont worry youll get along again and I know shell be the first one who will apologize." Kyungsoo siad at the park

 

Minah's mind said

"ooh that kyungsoo is smart *chuckles"

 

to be continued>>

 

 

Author's Note:

I can update fast if someone will be abe to encourage me like commenting "authornim update please". When I see comments or new subscribers I became really happy and excited for my story in which leads me to make a new chapter.

 

Again THANK YOU for all of your supports ♡

 

~UseYourName