Photo time! (2/2)

Seoul

It was somehow a strange atmosphere around me and him.

"W-what's your name?", I asked and broke the silence. "And I like your style." Compliments always work to brighten up the mood. And asking for his name isn't rude either, even though I just met him.

He took a while to answer: "My name is Young-soo." We was overthinking something. "It means ... eh ... keep-keeping prosperty." He smiled an angel-like smile. "What's your name?", he asked curious, because, obviously, I'm not Korean.

I had to overthink, if I should tell him my nickname, because it's the way people usually call me or if I should tell him my given name. "My name is Angela", I began to explain. "But ... everyone call me Angie ... Uh, with Korean letters ... you would spell it ... 'a-e-n-j-i'."

He tried to say my name, but after three times he couldn't still say my name properly. We arrived where my group was waiting and they waited - obviously excited - to be introduced to the hot guy who was standing next to me. I sighed. I introduced him to them. "This is Young-soo, and he's willingly to take a picture of us."

I made a hand-gesture towards Grace. "This is my childhood friend, Grace." She smiled her wonderful bright smile that I envied, because she only could smile like that and said: "I'm Grace. Nice to meet you." Well, I knew that she was internally celebrating herself because she talked her first time to a real hot Korean - or Asian - guy.

I moved forward to Valentina, who was finally back to the state of a human. "This is Valentina", I said. Valentina's eyes were sparkling and she said: "I-I'm Vale. Just call me Vale, please. Nice to meet you." She looked quite calm, but I seriously didn't know what kind of thoughts she had then.

My hand was showing to Vanessa whom I recently got to know personally, because I wrote a lot with her before on Facebook. "I am Vanessa", she said and bowed when Young-soo was bowing, too. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Sara was waitinig to be introduced to. I pointed with my hand to her and she said: "I am Sara. Nice to meet you." Her eyes were glowing a little, but I could see how her thoughts were a mess.

I gave him the camera and he waited patiently until we found our places and positions for the picture. I said: "The large, silver button."

He made for us two shots behind each other and we were grateful. Our first picture with the two shots was a normal picture and the second one with many shots was one of the craziest I've seen. We made crazy, or better said funny faces, even Young-soo had to laugh this adorable Korean laugh. Grace felt how Vanessa and Valentina almost melted and pinched them, that how their weirds facial expressions result from on the pictures.I knew that Grace could keep it together, but later, when he'd be gone, she'd freak out like crazy. I almost melted, too, but Sara gave a warning as she clicked with her tongue and she pinched my arm. It hurted a lot.

One thing was that no one of us would have excpected, that he would just make like that a selfe of himself with us in the background. He suddenly turned his back towards us and clicked fast on the button to make a shot. Multiple times.

After that, he took a look at his watch and turned to us: "I have ... to go ... and I ... hope ... eh ... I will see you all ... ag-again." He bowed, but I just stood there and held my hands on my hips, when he finally looked at me I spreaded my arms. "A hug, and you can go", I said. He had to laugh hard and the other ones were laughing as well, and I grinned. It was my habit, I have to hug people by greetings and fare-well's. After he pulled hisself together and hugged me deeply. And then he hugged from himself the other ones. Valentina was happy above the clouds and melting, Vanessa stood there like a stone, Grace didn't even blinked her eyes, Sara was ... well, she was Sara. I knew her since the 11th class and I knew what she was thinking then. He walked fast back to the direction where we came from, but waved to us from far.

That's how our first real and most long conversation with a cute and hot Korean guy originated from.