Waking Up

Seoul

I came out of the shower and the hot water helped against the heat outside which reigned like a sadist.

My clothes lied folded on the cover of the toilet. I wanted to wear a blue jeans, my shoes with plateau - they're black -, my wine-red bag and a black blouse. They fit perfectly together. I was confident that it would be a good combination and that I could show myself like that in Seoul.

My goal in Seoul was also to watch over the fashion here and to buy myself crazy clothes. I love crazy things - in many ways. To be honest, I also designed - and still am designing - clothes myself for myself. Just for fun.

I lost a bit weight due to stress in the 12th grade and I was very glad and happy about that. That meant more choices when it came to clothing.

I dressed myself and dryed my hair. They were straight like I wanted them to be. In order to prevent them to get messy and shaggy, I used mousse before drying my hairand while I was at it. After that I used some hairspray. They looked fluffy, not hard because of all the chemical products I used, and my hair seemed like it was finished. I got a fresh haircut before I came to Korea - just in case.

I stepped out with my sponge bag and my dirty clothes in my hands. They reeked like speek, because of the very long flight. We all slept in two rows together and we hit each other pretty often while we slept. Some in my group even slapped each other and wondered, why their face was read.

I looked at Grace, who already used the available WiFi in this hotel, to watch some videos of Block B. She wanted to buy an album in Seoul.

"Grace", I said to get her attention. She stopped her video and looked at me. "Let's wake her up", I said while I pointed at the sleeping cutie, Vale. "She still needs to shower."

"Yes. You're right."

I walked over to her, kneed in fron of her bed, and tickled her feet. She complained sometimes in her sleep and said "stop", but I got her awake. I didn't know how else I could have woken her up.

"Vale. Wake up. You have to take a shower."

She rubbed her eyes with her fists. I had to snicker, because she still wore make-up and wasn't aware of that fact.

"Okay, okay", she said half asleep. "I'll go." She got slowly up and walked over to her suitcase like a half-Zombie and took her things out to shower and fresh clothes.

"I'll be back in a while", she said and closed the door behind her.

Grace and I sat on the two beds and watched our videos. She used headphones, I don't. I heard Vale humming and singing a little a K-Pop song in the shower, but I didn't pay that much attention. I watched videos of D.O Kyung-soo - my most fave idol ever.