Photo time! (1/2)

Seoul

After a while, Vale came out. She was more cheerful than before. She smiled, satisfied with her refreshment. In the meanwhile, when she showered, Sara had called us and asked us, if we would be really. As I told her that we still needed some time, she complained that we took obviously too long to get ready. I heard Vanessa laughing in the background. Slightly amused about our conversation, because she shouted "that's Sara for you, Angie" through the speaker of the telephone. I had to grin even though Sara was scolding me then her.

I could feel with Sara. She wanted to get to see the placed we dreamed about for over a year. We already made plans for every day, except for one day. There was a day where we build groups between us together, regarding and concering our interests.

The first group was Sara, Vanessa with me, because we had almost the same route. Grace and Vale formed the second group. After a while, on that day, I would switch places with Vale. Grace and I would have some business to take care of - that was still a secret in our group - except me and her.

The three of us in the hotel suite were putting the shoes and accessoires on. We were really excited for getting to know Seoul. This is a remarkable city, to say. Culture, fashion, music - that's the main point -, people and many other things clash here together. Much to see.

Grace, Vale and I screamed for a short while, because we were hyping this moment too hard. Grace got a laugh-attack. Not soon, I laughed hard, too. Vale joined us. We didn't even bother ourselves with the thought, that Sara and Vanessa were waiting and standing outside - headshaking with disbelief and a big grin on their 'Oh-god-why'-face.

We finally pulled ourselves together, put our clothes and hair in right places and stepped out. When we stepped out, some Korean people looked at us with confused expressions. I felt how Vale melted next to me - just a glimpse of an Asian person turned her into a fangirl. She didn't care about the facial expressions. They were Asian, after all. Nothing else mattered at that time.

We headed for the stairs, not the elevators, because couldnt' sit or stand still. We had to take action. We walked the the stairs down, fast, to head for the door that would lead us to the outside - to the city that was waiting for us to be discovered.

We were finally downstairs and stood now in the Lobby. I bowed to the portier for saying that we left and waved. He waved back with a smile on his face. The thought of 'ah, he sure is nice' rushed through my head and glanced over to Sara.

She was humming the song 'Sherlock' from SHINee. Even I recgonized the melody. Was at the party of 'oh, I'm curious, yeah'. This fit in our situation perfectly and she didn't even know it. I grinned. Vanessa and Grace had big eyes and watched what lies in front of them. Valentina was already pudding.

We headed for the subway. We wanted to go to the building of SM ENT where SHINee's from. We were at the entrace of the subway, when I heard Grace talking.

"Let's make a picture in front of this entrance", she said while pulling out her camera from her bag. Her bag was already open, because she needed to be able to catch her camera fast for some snap-shots. We had no choice but to make this picture. Grace can be very persuading. I mean, she even got my mother - even my father - that far to agree that I can go on this trip with her.

She remembered that we all needed to be on the picture. Someone needed to ask a person to do it.

"Hey, guys, someone haves to take the picture for us. Someone of us should go and ask a person around here."

Vale already shook her head and was still melting, because she caught a glimpse of a hot Korean boy. She explained: "I just cannot ask a Korean person to take a picture of me. This is ... so embarrassing."

Vanessa agreed: "Same here. No way that I'll ask someone."

Sara said: "My English not good enough." She turned to me. "Angie, you can do it. Your English is good and you always say that asking doesn't cost anything. Remember the airport situation. You asked around where our plane would depart."

I had a grumpy face on. Grace just cheered for me: "Ganbatte, Angie-chan!" This didn't make me in the least more excited and pumped up, but either way, I had to go. I had no choice.

'Maa, ii ka', I thought. 'At least, I am able to talk  to a Korean person ... But why didn't Grace go herself? Hmph.'

I went into a crowd of Korean people and already found a target. He was obviously waiting for someone and good-looking. Red hair and a crazy style. I thought, he could understand what I'm saying. He also had an American-flag case for his iPhone.

I went to him and grabbed all my courage together and asked: "Excuse me?"

He looked up from his phone and saw straight in my eyes. His English was a bit broken, but he had a good pronouciation for each word. "Yes?", he asked confued.

I spoke slowly "Sorry, to bother you, but could you take" - I showed him the camera - "a picture of me and my friends?" I pointed to the place where my group stood at the station.

He nodded as if he'd understood me. I went over to the subway entrance with him.