Dream

Seoul

I had a strange dream. 

I was in Korea with my friends - Grace, Valentina, Vanessa and Sara. We saved our money with part-time jobs - except Grace - and went to Korea in our last summer holiday which we had for school. It should be a present for ourselves that we've got that far.

I was curing a bad cold out which I always get when it's summer time. Colds are annoying. They're a really annoying bother.

I was in my dream in a four star hotel where we had half pension included. Our backpacks lied across the room, our suitcases were open and clothes lied on the two double beds and the floor. I shared a room with Vale - that's how I call Valentina - and Grace - my fave friend, I know from my childhood. Although we haven't decided who slept with whom in which bed.

Sara wanted to share a room with Vanessa, because they haven't seen each other for a long time. Much to discuss and talk about, I guess. I am happy as long as she'd be happy. Some kind of shared emotion.

We wanted to go out after everyone took a short shower to wash away the sweat which covered our entire skin. It was kinda hectic, yet cheerful. Some of us in the room tripped over or on our shoes, suitcases or bags which lied around on the floor. Our things covered almost the entire floor. We had to be careful where we wanted to step on. We all grabbed our spongebag and we decided with a little discussion who could get in first. I bet that Sara and Vanessa wouldn't have this problem. Grace won with her persuading words and headed for the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Silence.

Vale let herself fall on the bed and took a deep sigh. She closed her eyes and smiled. I looked at her and wondered what she was thinking about - why she had to smile.

"What's so funny that you have to smile like that?", I asked curious. I wanted to know, but suddenly I was worried if I bothered her. What if she needed and wanted rest and I was babbling her full. I was now annoyed at myself.

She looked up to my surprise and her hazel-brown eyes looked at me filled with happiness. She grinned now - her teeth exposed and shown.

"I just thought that it's literally impossible for me to be right now in South-Korea. And in Seoul on top. My dream came true", she said with joyful tears in her eyes.

I giggled. She was right. Our unrequited love for K-Pop idols brought us here. Our love for Asia. We are all huge K-maniacs.

We all love to listen to Korean music and we love the country and people as much as the music.

"I guess you're right", I agreed with her statement. "I cannot believe it either."

We both had to laugh.

"Can I turn on some music or yo dou need some rest?", I asked hesitantly.

"Ugh, no, please feel free to turn on some music", she said. "But K-Pop, please."

I grinned. "Of course, K-Pop. We're in Seoul, Korea."

"Yeah. Ha ha."

I "EXO - Black Pearl". I am addicted to that song right now.

"The next song is from Block B. It's 'Nillili Mambo'. Is that okay for you?"

"Yes, but it's old. I already know this one."

"Old is not always bad. And listening to it once more doesn't hurt."

"Yes, true."

The song was almost finished when Grace stepped out of the bathroom. Dressed in fresh clothes and looking refreshed. She smiled.

"Is that EXO?", she asked while hyping.

"Oh, yeah, it is", I said with a big grin.

"Good choice", she complimented me.

"I know." I like my standard sentence.

"I'll be going to shower now. Vale seems to be asleep." I pointed to the bed next to the bed I still lied on. I looked to Grace. "Let her get some sleep. She's totally exhauted from the flight."

Grace nodded and I headed for the bathroom. I closed the door behind me after putting my fresh clothes on a mahagoni sideboard which stood in the bathroom. The bathroom had black tiling floor, a bathroom with red-sand coloured walls. The shower, wash basin and toilet were white. Two side boards stood there - made of mahagoni. I hung my white-pink towel up - next to the shower - a
nd took shampoo with me into the cabin. I showered.