ONE SHOT:MINJUN

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY PRACTICE TEACHER

Jung min is a graduating student majoring education in college education. It was his last semester and it is his intern year...He was assigned into a 3rd year college student,,,First day jungmin was introduce in Hyung jun's section (class) as a practicumer..Jungmin will teach the class the whole semester...Jungmin introduce his self,,Good morning class my name is Park Jung Min i will be your class practicumer in this subject for the whole semester....Hyungjun on the other hand seems to get interested with the intern Jung min,,But Hyun joong whose current boyfriend of him was in the same class...

"Hyung jun confessed to kyu jong that he was interested to their teacher,,,kyu jong instead of disapproving it he tolerate it,, Kyu jong then helped hyugjun to be close to jungmin...

"One day,, while having their breaktime,,, kyu jong get on the table where  Jungmin is at and try to be close to him,,,,,Seonsaengnim,,,someone wants to talk to you,,kyu jong said...Who? jungmin ask..

"That guy,,pointing to hyungjun,,Hyungjun wants to be friends with you he's a little shy..kyu jong says,,

"Hyungjun who was sitting on the other table with his boyfriend hyun joong and some friends,,kyu jong go to them and said,,Hyungjun teacher park wants to ask something about the class,,,Hyungjun then look at jungmin,,,

"why? hyunjoong ask..why did teacher park wants to talk hyungjun? he asked and curious..

"I dont know he just told me to call hyungjun...kyu joong naughty idea..

"Eooo ok i'll go with you hyung jun ah...Hyunjoong said,

"No its ok just stay here, i'll just go my own,,,finished your food then after i had talked to teacher we will go to the next class...Hyungjun said...

"Hyungjun went to Jungmin...Ne teacher kyu said you want to talk to me? he said..

"Eo! but kyu jong said that you want to talk to me....Jungmin said..haha kyu jong is a bit naughty......then they laugh...ok what do you want to ask me then?

"Ah that thing well teacher, is it ok with you to become friends with me? Hyungjun ask permission...

"Of course you can...all of you my students can be my friends but not inside the classroom i'll be more strict inside...Jungmin said and agreed to be friends with him

"Hyun joong saw the two laughing ang get jealous,, so he went on their table and get hyungjun to go....Hyungjun, lets go...

"Teacher we will leave now,, just see you tomorrow....hyungjun said..

"Ok...go to your next class, just see you tomorrow,,,do your homeworks ok? jungmin said and feel at ease not knowing that hyunjoong is already jealous with him....

 

"The next day...hyungjun while waiting on their classroom....Hyungjun i heard there is no class this afternoon because there are some important visitors coming today..want to go somewhere, would you go with me?hyunjoong said...

"Really we dont have class? uhmmmmm well maybe i cant go now just tell others to go with you i'll pass this time,,i have something to do...hyung jun said and left hyun joong and go to kyu jong seat...Ne kyu jong is it true we dont have class this afternoon? he aked..

"Yes you dont know? its already spread around campus...Kyu jong answered..Why? he asked

"Hyungjun smiled and whispered to kyu jong,,yah persuade hyunjoong to go home early ok?

"Why? how about you,,where you going,,Just take hyun joong home..I dont want to go home with hyun joong,, you know it i dont really like his attitude....Kyu jong said...

"Please just once,,,I just need to do something...Hyungjun begging kyu jong...

"Aigooo! what were you planning again...ok just once ok,,,only now,,,but you need to pay me,,,treat me food...said kyu jong..

"Ok deal...dont take him somewhere ok...Then hyungjun go back to hyun joong...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning class is over,,Jungmin is their last subject,, jungmin left the room first,,,,Hyun joong go home with kyu jong...

"Hyungjun called kyu jong,,,,,kyu jong take care of hyun joong,, and he leave immediately,,Hyun joong is curious what happen because hyungjun is running out of the classroom..Hyunjoong let's go, kyu jong said...Then they leave school but hyun joong asked kyu jong to help him buy something in the department store and just walk around the city...

"While on the other hand hyungjun is folloeing jungmin who were walking out of the school...Teacher wait for me....he called.

"Jungmin looked on his back,,,Eo hyungjun ah you're calling me? why? is there a problem?

"Ah nothing teacher,,,well im going home too but i saw you walking so i called you, what direction will yuou take? he asked

"Ahh this way.,jungmin pointing on left way..

"Ahh what a coincidence im going the same way...hyungjun said..ahhhh teacher can i take you home? he said hesitatedly..

"Waeyo? i can go home my own...jungmin said..

"Well actually i want to go to your house,,,i want to ask you something bout the lesson....Hyungjun reason out but actually he just want to be with jungmin..

"Ok.. are you sure you want to go with me at home? its a bit too far..but by the way where is hyunjoong,,does he know this?did he allowed you? jungmin said..

"Waeyo why would i get his permission? Hyungjun ask..

"Ani i know it,,he is your boyfriend dont deny it...jungmin said..

"Hyungjun scratched his head,, ahh you know it,,,actually our relationship is not in good term already....

"Ahhh jinjja? jung min said undoubtedly with the answer...

"THey go together,,hyungjun went to see jungmin house,,,When they were at home its already getting dark..Are you sure its ok with you that you came here,, its getting dark already,,transportation is really hard in here..Jungmin said..

"Its ok teacher..but if i cant find taxi can i sleep here?since tomorrow is weekend so is it ok with you? hyungjun getting permission....

"Can you tell me the truth why you came with me here? jungmin ask curiously.. the thing you want to ask bout the lesson is just an excuse right?

"Ahhhh you notice it? im sorry teacher for telling you that lie..hyungjun sincerely apologize..

"But jung min got mad...ok get your things and you will go home now,,,then he pushed  him outside..i'll help you wait for the taxi...

"Suddenly a phone call came to hyungjun,,its hyun joong calling,, hello he answered..

"Where are you hyun joong ask on the other line,, i called you at your mom phone because you are not answering my call and messages...im worried already..

"Me,, i'm here at my friend's house...Hyungjun response..

"Whose friend i know all your friends, tell me your friend's name...hyun joong said..

"Someone you dont know...ok i'll hang up now my battery is low now, i didnt bring my charge...he hang up...

"What's wrong,,, you even tell lies to your boyfriend?....jungmin asked.

"no coz i know him if i told him that i am with you he will be freaked out...Hyungjun said..

"Ok go now....jungmin said but His mom went out and called them...Jungmin ah its already dark let your student sleep here,, its dangerous to go home at this time...get inside dinner is ready...

"Jungmin sighed and look at hyungjun badly...yah,, get in, be thankful to my mom,,i wont allow it next time...

hyungjun spent the night at jung min's house in his room...jungmin on bed and hyung jun on the floor..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The next day morning jungmin woke up early and doing household chores while hyungjun still asleep...jungmin went to the room to wake up hyungjun to take the breakfast....

"After eating,,yah hyung jun ssi...what time do you plan to go home...jungmin ask with serious face..

"just later...hyungjun smile and lay on bed again...you're place is good...silence came...they were watching tv inside the room..jung min ah, hyungjun called informally..

"Yah why did you called me informally im still your teacher..jungmin said and make devlish look..

"You said we can be friends outside school...you said it right? hyungjun said and smile,,,arent friends talked informally..?

"Jungmin ah,,,i like you,,Hyungjun suddenly confessed and jung min was speechless but just smile..and said, yah dont joke around ok dont make joke on me,,i will kicked you out..he said so angrily,,

"i dont care if you kicked me out...i know the first time i saw you in the class i was interested in you already...

"ehhhh,,,jungmin stood up and took hyungjun's bag and gave to him and went out to call taxi...a taxi came so hyungjun went home...but didnt regret what he confessed....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days had passed Jungmin is not talking to hyungjun inside and outside the school but hyungjun is not giving up,, he still gives jungmin messages everyday and follows him everytime hyun joong is not around him...

'Until one day hyungjun insists to take jungmin home,,,jungmin refuse of course but hyungjun followed him  on the bus...Hyunjoong with kyu jong who happens concidentally on the opposite side of the road saw the two who rides on the same bus..hyun joong asked kyu jong..kyu jong did you see them why they took the same bus,, thats not the way of hyungjun home...why he's with teacher?

"ahhh ehhhh uhmmm,, kyu jong who doest know what to response got caught by hyun joong and tell the truth...actually hyungjun is interested with teacher....but teacher dont like hyungjun i know...so you dont have to worry,,,hyungjun will give up soon you know him...please dont tell hyungjun that i told you this...kyu jong pleading with his hands,,,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jungmin who was mad at hyung jun before seems to be get trapped with hyungjun patience and really work hard to please him, he feels something different but dont want to admit it...

"hyungjun who followed jungmin at home,,,slept over again,,,,while they were talking, jungmin admitted it finally that he is already falling for him but said it instantly that it cant be because hyungjun already have hyun joong in his life..But hyungjun insists and told jungmin that it doesnt matter because jungmin is the one he really likes,, its just that hyun joong is obsessed with him thats why he still holding unto that relationship..

"Jungmin ah please give me time i will settle my relationship with hyun joong,, i will break him up i'll make him understand that we were both over now...huh? hyungjun said.

"how will you do that you said he'is so freakin crazy about your relationship,,so how can you escaped on his hands...Jungmin asked..

Just believe me and trust me ok?just give me some time, lets just hide it for the meantime,,,i will ask kyu jong to help me out,,..kyu jong is on our side..He said..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"jungmin and hyung jun is having their secret relationship,,,but hyun joong keeps on suspecting on them,,, so he was freaked out everytime hyungjun is looking at jungmin so one day hyun joong confronted jungmin suddenly forgetting that he is still their teacher..

"hyungjun and hyun joong were at the canteen with friends and jungmin is there too doing his lesson plan but since it was already time for off school there are no lots students around...Hyungjun keeps on staring at jungmin so hyunjoong got pissed off so he surprisingly stood up and walk towards jungmin and starts to confront jungmin,,,Hyunjun who were surprised by hyun joong act, he followed him and try to control him in confronting jungmin,,,Hyunjoong freaked out like a crazy one,,He shouted at hyungjun,,,You two, dont you think i dont know that you have relationship...kyu jong told me that you (pointing to hyungjun) is interested with this teacher since the first day of school and i saw you chasing him around,,im not blind,,,

'hyun joong stop it ok dont make some scandal here,,,hyungjun grab hyun joong arm and try to get him away,,Jungmin is just calm and said nicely, i dont care about you two so please leave me here,,hyungjun take him away from me,i dont want to create any fight to my students..,,

"but hyunjoong is really crazy so he gave hyungjun an option,,,Hyungjun you cant have relationship on both of us,,choose between this teacher and me...you just have to choose one...hyunjoong asked confidently..But hyungjun chose jungmin over him..and said,, hyunjoong lets stop here,,i am already over on you but you didnt accept it,,,now i found the who i really love,, so please let me go...

"Hyun joong cant accept it,,, he cries and act like crazy one,,and said,, no i wont accept it,,i wont let you go,,,you will stay beside me,,ok lets make it this way, i am the original and he is the other one,,,you must still with me all the time...and let's see who will win...then he left not giving up on hyung jun....

"Jungmin talked to hyungjun,,,follow him settle your relationship, i can sacrificed you since our relationship is not that deep yet,, i dont want to have a problem with my carreer in the future..just let me be...

"No im not giving you up...you heard it i chose you and for me you are the one i love..just understand my situation to hyunjoong...ok?

"Hyungjun and friends followed hyunjoong and take hyun joong home....

"Since that time the intense situation occur between them 3,, hyungjun who trapped between hyunjoong who doest want to hold back and give up and jungmin who continually accept the situation and hoping that someday he will be hyungjun's only one...

"In everyday jungmin is trying to be strong for the sake of his love to hyungjun but hyun joong who is being more freakin obsessed over hyungjun act so weired everytime he saw jungmin like he dont know what to do when jungmin is infront of them.Like one day jungmin and his friend youngsaeng went to the canteen and hyungjun's company are there also...hyun joong saw jungmin is coming so he tried to be sweet with hyun joong like fixing hyungjun's hair,,,wiping the sweat,,,etc,, etc,,,stop it ok!! hyungjun said and stood up heading to the comfort room..kyu jong followed him..Hyungjun, why did you do that to hyunjoong,, you know him he must be pissed off,, you must treat him well if you dont want him to create some fight over jungmin,,kyu jong said..

"Aeee until when will i do that,,,im really annoyed everytime hyunjoong do that stuff infront of jungmin,,,Hyungjun complaining about...

 

"On the other hand jungmin and his friend youngsaeng ordered their food,,,jungmin ah,, is that the crazy boyfriend of hyungjun that you've mentioned to me before..? young saeng asked..

"Ah yes he is,,,until now he cant give up on hyungjun,,well as you can see he is really freakin crazy everytime im infront of them,,well i dont care as long as i know that hyungjun chose me...Jungmin said calmly and confidently....

"While hyungjun is not around,, hyun joong went to jungmin and confronted him,,,Yah you darn jerk,,Finger pointing to jungmin,,,stop flirting on my boyfriend do you understand?

"Me? flirting..? jung min said but still calm,, look at ypurself arent you feel pitty to yourself you were trying to hold unto someone who doesnt want to hold you anymore and holding other's hand,,,And one more thing we are still inside the school and im still your teacher so you must respect me first....he added..

"hyunjoong really got pissed off and tried to slap jungmin but hyungjun came suddenly  because one of their friend reported the commotion to him...Hyungjun grab hyunjoong hand and drag him out,,,Kyu jong apologize to jungmin,,,After they left, jungmin showed a weakness in his body,,,Are you ok? young saeng asked

"Ahhh youngsaeng ah what will i do...i never thought it would gone this situation more complicated,,,jungmin said while pressing his forehead...

"The situation continues, no one is giving up, hyungjun is really problematic on how to get rid on hyun joong,,,,jungmin focused on his last requirement to become a teacher,,,its the oral defense,,he passed on it so he graduated successfully,,,but still their relationship continues and gets more complicated...Until one day hyunjoong reached his limit he tried to have suicide,, he took the medicine he found on their cabinet,,,he take several tablets to overdose himself,,but good thing, the medicine is for blood and vitamins so it was just a mild overdose and it didnt get serious......

"Jungmin who heard from one of his student that hyunjoong had a suicidal attempt,,decides to have his move and decide,,,he sent a meassage on hyungjun saying,

***********Hyungjun im sorry but i think we need to stop,,it was really hard for me to let you go but we need to...Hyun joong is already crazy over our situation,,we must end in here,,just stay beside hyun joong and treat him well, no need to worry about me i can handle myself...thank you for choosing me and showed how much you love me,,i love you too but we already set the limit,,,please be well...

"Jungmin who was hurt with his decision went to young saeng..As young saeng asked him why? he cried a lot, jungmin told youngsaeng the whole story,,,young saeng comforted jungmin and say words like,,its ok, you did the right thing,,,i am not saying that i am against with your love to hyungjun but its exceeded the limit,,,maybe hyunjoong loves hyungjun so much that's why he attempted to kill himself,,,

"Jungmin continue crying and said,,how about me,, i love him too but i cant do nothing i cant hold on with hyungjun,,,

"Its ok jungmin,,look you cant hold into someone if there's another hand holding him too tight....young saeng said, if hyun joong cant accept it you must accept it...

 

"After that incident...since jungmin already graduated, he decided to change his contact information...and worked away from home.

"And hyungjun who is still holding on jungmin inspite the fact that he cant contact jungmin anymore didnt give up and find ways to be able to meet jungmin again,,,,

"Kyu jong whose with hyungjun one day said..if you cant contact jungmin why dont you see him in his house..

"Hyungjun whose despearate to see jungmin went to jungmin's place but he's not home,,,He went after to youngsaeng to asked and get information about jungmin...oh hyungjun ah what are you dong here? what can i do for you?  young saeng asked as if he dont know the purpose of meeting him..

"Ne young saeng,, i cant contact jungmin, seems he's not home also,,,can you tell me where he is? hyungjun ask

"Ahhh im sorry but  i cant give you his new number coz he might be mad at me..i will contact him myself and tell him that you were looking for him,,,so go home first..

"Ani i will not go home till you give me his number,,please young saeng im begging you....hyungjun said.

"Eottokke,,,i cant really give you,,ok i will call him now and talk to him,,,,young saeng dialled the number but keeps on beeping and receive busy tone....Eoo sorry but i cant contact him,,,

"Do you know where he stays now? hyungjun asked again...

"Yes he's now at his auntie's house in the country side...and its a bit far from here...young saeng answered..

"Young saeng ah can you help me get there please,, i just want to talk to him....jungmin said..

"young saeng refuse and said,,Its too late already lets just go tomorrow...its really hard to look for a place when its night..

"NO i cant sleep one more night if i cant see him now,,,so please please please...jungmin plead again..

"Ahhhhh what a pity..you must let jungmin alone...! young saeng said,, ok wait for me ill just change my clothes...

"So they went went to find the house in the middle of the night...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyun joong who was on the house already and seems ok after his suicidal attempt visits by kyu jong and talked to him,,,Hyun joong ah i must be rude to you today and it will not help you that much but i feel pity on you,, you  keeps on holding hyungjun but he was holding someone else,,,it must be hard on you but it will be very helpful to you and to your health if you do the right decision...

"You want me to unhold and let go of hyungjun isnt it? what a pity seems no one is on my side even our friends say things as yours..am i really that bad? hyun joong said and tears falls but he is calm...kyu jong ah,, im tired already..i want to give up but i love hyungjun....it really hurts when he treats me like no one...Hyun joong cried and lean on kyu jong..

"Kyu jong didnt blame him for everything but comforts him instead and advised him to let go of hyungjun and release all the heartaches he has inside....

"hyunjoong carefuly think of what kyu jong said and realize the situation and finally got onto the conclusion,,,he get his phone and sent a message to hyungjun...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyungjun and young saeng finally found the house where jungmin stayed,,,they knocked on the door,,Jungmin opened it and asked with his eyes half open what are you doing here youngsaeng?..and fully open his eyes when he saw hyungjun...What are you two doing here? young saeng what is this all about why did you bring him here...he asked

"Jungmin please let me talked first can you go out first...hyungjun said..

"Jungmin think for a while,,,,,ok,, young saeng just wait inside,, we will just talk.. young saeng went inside and the two went out for a walk in the middle of the night...Now speak, i dont have any words to say i already said it on my message...

"Jungmin ah give me another chance..ill settle it this time...hyungjun said,,,
"we are over we musnt continue,,,i told you to be good to hyun joong..jungmin response

"When hyungjun will about to talk,, his phone beep,,,he chcked it,, its from hyun joong..he sighed but when he opened it he didnt say anything, and the message says

*****************hyungjun ah you know how much i love you but i think i already exceeded on the limit...i realize everything.... i know to whom your heart beats, and it belongs to jungmin,,,im sorry for creating such situation and make it complicated i must stop when you chose jungmin,,,please forgive me,,it was really hard for me but i need to let you go...you are now free,, im releasing my hold on you...and please say sorry to jungmin...i love you..

"After reading the message the tears falls from hyungjun eyes and laugh and hugged jungmin immediately and said it loudly jungmin ahhhhhh! saranghae!!!!jung min ah saranghae.......

"Yah what do you think you are doing? jung min asked without knowing what was the meassage is all about...So hyungjun told him that hyunjoong already let him go and he let jungmin read the message....

"They were happy from that time.....and became more happy and they were freely continue their relationship..

"And hyun joong lived so comfortable and all the stress inside him released,,

"Jungmin starts to teach in university as college teacher,,,,hyungjun and hyunjoong inspite of everything became friends..

"Everytime hyung jun, jungmin, and hyun joong were together with their friends,,they  freely enjoy themselves...

"Yah hyungjun ah...you seems so happy now,, i havent seen you smile like that for a long time...hyunjoong said..

"Ah jinjjaro? hyungjun said and smile..

"Will i regret that i let go of you? Hyun joong whispered prankly on hyungjun and pout..

"what did you say?  dont tell me........hyungjun shocked.

"Aehhh im just joking,,,ne jungmin ah,,,you must be lucky with him..i wished you to be strong,, just warn you,, keep on eye on him he might find someone new.....hyun joong said..

"Impossible...jungmin said..by the way gomawoyo....

"For what? hyun joong asked..

"Just for that... just wanna thank you....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..................and they live as happyas ever after....