Chapter 11

Nothing Can Change the Past

The next day at school Chorong unnie and I walked hand in hand through the hallways and towards our homeroom. Once we walked in there was cheering coming from our group. Chorong unnie being shy hid her face behind my shoulder, which I found so adorable.

“woot! Finally!” Eunji said

“I’m happy for you both unnies” Naeun said smiling

“when’s the wedding date?” Namjoo asked winking at the both of us. Instead of saying anything Hayoung came and hugged the both of us and kissed both of us on the cheeks.

“yah Hayoungie! How can you kiss someone else in front of your girlfriend” Namjoo pouted. Hayoung made her way towards Namjoo and kissed her on the lips for quiet a while. I find the two maknae couple the cutest. They’ve been together for years now and they’re still so lovey dovey towards each other. It’s weird for me as an unnie to say that I want us to be like them.

“hey guys, since we all have a special someone now,” Eunji said grabbing Naeun’s hand, “why don’t we all have a triple date at the amusement park tomorrow?”

We all agreed happily. Class was starting so we all went to our seats to pay attention. After school ended I decided to sleep over at Chorong unnie’s house since we’re going early tomorrow and I would have probably oversleep if there’s no one waking me up. It was nice to walk with Chorong unnie again. I thought that there’d be awkwardness between us, but there wasn’t. We continued talking to each other as if nothing happened. Her words still linger in my head, but I always try my best to push it away.

“Bbom-ah” Chorong unnie said as we reached her room

“hmm?”

“I’m sorry, I don’t think I’m gonna be much fun tomorrow. You know my fear of heights” Chorong unnie said with a sad face

“aww unnie, don’t be sad! I don’t mind. The point of the date is to spend time with you! I don’t care about riding rides, just as long as I’m spending time with you,” I said holding onto her hand. She lightly pecked me on the lips, which did not satisfy me so I placed my hand around her neck and pulled her in for a deeper kiss. We stayed like that for a while, and headed to bed. Don’t get the wrong idea, all we did was sleep and cuddled each other.

 

The Next Day

We met up at the theme park and started walking around deciding what ride we should ride on. Eunji, Naeun, Hayoung, and Namjoo all wanted to ride the scary rides. We decided to go ride on the tallest rollercoaster, I looked at Chorong unnie’s face and I can see the blood drained out of her face.

“unnie, if you’re scared we could sit out” I whispered tightening my grip on her hand

“it’s fine. I want to ride it with you” she said trying to give me her best smile. We made our way to the rollercoaster seat and I leaned over to Chorong unnie and whispered “my hand is always here if you ever need to hold it.” Chorong unnie instantly grabbed my hand and held it on tightly. Throughout the ride Chorong unnie kept screaming, instead of a normal screaming she kept screaming my name. I kept laughing and smiling at how cute unnie was being. After the ride unnie let go of my hand and it was slowly getting bruised.

“omg Bbom-ah! I’m sorry! Are you okay? Does it hurt?” she said one hand holding my hand gently and the other hand holding my face.

“I’m fine, don’t worry!” I said trying to show her that I’m fine. She started kissing my bruised arm and saying she’s sorry.

“unnie, don’t worry about it! I’m fine. How was the ride?” I asked

“it wasn’t fun at all” Chorong unnie said pouting. I started laughing lightly and leaned into her ears,

“I liked how you kept screaming my name” I whispered seductively.

Chorong unnie started blushing and hit me on the shoulder “yah stop it!”

We decided to separate and go off with our loved ones. Chorong unnie and I walked around and played the over priced games. She wanted the pink panda, so I decided to keep playing until I get it for her. After 10 tries, and $50, I finally got it for her. The look on her face was all worth it. She kept apologizing for making me waste a lot of money, but I told her that her being happy was worth it. We went to ride on the ferris wheel because that was the least scary ride there. As we went up high Chorong unnie held onto my hand and looked into my eyes. I thought she was going to lean in to kiss me, but instead she kept staring at me then said, “Bbom-ah, things have been going so great for us that it feel so unreal. I know that we haven’t talked about it since the day we got together, but I still want you to know that I’m still super sorry. I’m always gonna regret it for the rest of my life. I promise you I will never hurt you ever again. I promise to always stay by your side and never leave you. Bbom-ah, I love you so much. Words can’t describe how much I love you” she said and kissed me. I felt so much love and passion in the kiss. After a while I pulled back and said,

“Unnie, stop it. I already forgave you. Although we can’t change the past, let’s just move on from it. I love you so much too, and I will continue to stay by your side forever.” After our little heartfelt conversation we sat in silence, but it was a comfortable silence. 

 

 

just a short chomi update c: the story is finished, but i'm just gonna make short Hajoo and 2eun