Mickey Mouse Appeared

Best Vacation Ever

You walked at the empty street enjoying the cherry blossom as you ate the choco cone.
Peace atlast.. or so you thought, not until someone came running yelling "yah! Stop eating my choco cone!"
"Too late." You thought as you smirked and hurriedly chewed the last of the cone.
The guy was wearing a hoodie and a mask.
"feeling idol much?" You thought as you chewed.
The guy panted and then pointed at you "yah! Gimme my choco cone!"

"Are you *chew* stupid or *chew* something? *swallow*" the guy froze.
you closed your eyes as you felt the heavenly chocolate in your mouth..
"Hmm, hmm.. That was delicio--" you were cut off when you felt a hand on your nape and lips on yours,.
You gasped when the other hand s around your waist and that gained him entrance to explore your mouth you can't help but keep your eyes closed and kiss back.. maybe it's because of the chocolate..
The stranger stopped kissing you and when you opened your eyes he was already wearing a mask.

"Next time don't steal my choco cone" he said panting.
You were about to say something when a familiar van stopped infront of you and a head popped out who's also wearing a mask
"yah! Hanbin-ah~ stop flirting and hurry up! Sajangnim's gonna kill us!" He screamed as the stranger put something on your hand and ran to the van leaving you confused..

When everything processed, you gasped and your hand automatically went to your lips.
"Oh.My.Gosh.. choco cone.. hanbin-ah??"

You looked at the thing on your hand and your eyes went wide.
It was a vip ticket for the concert! *screaaaaam* you hurriedly went home and changed clothes..

You were about to go out when your mom stopped you.
"Where are you going?" She asked.
"To the concert!" You answered with a big smile.
"Where did you get the ticket?" Your dad asked.
You smiled sweetly and blushed before answering "Mickey Mouse appeared."
And out you went~ feeling giddy and excited.

This is totally the best vacation eveeeeeeer!! ♥