What I Feared

Best Vacation Ever

The next morning you woke up feeling excited! Finally you're going to attend your first ever concert!
You hurriedly took a shower, brushed your teeth and got dressed.
You took your sling bag where you put your wallet and rushed to the dining room.

"Ohayo mina~~^^" you greeted everyone and pecked your grandma on the cheek.
You grabbed a toast and was about to rush outside when your mom's booming voice stopped you.

"And where do you think you're going young miss?" Your mom asked, hands on her hips.
"Gonna buy ticket? Byeee~" You answered and rushed out.
You were running through the streets of osaka feeling excited specially seeing the venue of the concert.
You had a big smile on your face as you neared it.
You only need to cross the road and wait for the stop light.
It was like slow motion when a van passed and the stop light turned red and you crossed the road. Your smile vanished as you arrived though.. the tickets were already sold out just like what you feared.

You walked away in a daze. You stopped again by the side walk and waited for the stop light to turn red but this time, a frown was evident on your face instead of a bright smile and a tear rolled down you cheek as the light turned red.
You crossed the road sobbing. Here you are. So close yet so far..