When I'm Upset, I Eat.

Best Vacation Ever

You can't keep off of your mind that it would be ages for you to have the chance in seeing them perform live again..

You went home feeling hopeless and locked yourself up in your room.
You got hungry from crying considering that you skipped lunch..
You decided to eat pringles which made you cry more. It reminded you that you can't see the namja of your dreams.. kim hanbin who's popularly known as B.I..
You were so frustrated and decided to just find and buy a choco cone..

"Honey, where are you going?" Your dad asked.
"Don't worry, i won't be going to any concert. It's not like there would be a miracle that mickey mouse would appear and give me a ticket." You answered bitterly and walked out. Where you got "mickey mouse", you have no idea. Maybe you're just thinking about b.i too much..

A tired sigh escaped your lips as you went to search for choco cone.. tsk.
Now you understand chanwoo, it's always sold out. Like the tickets. You feel like crying again when you got reminded of that tragedy..

You stood outside the last store that sells ice cream. Yes, Last store in Osaka that sells Ice Creams. No joke.
You went through all stores in osaka just to find one.
You held your breath and prayed before you pushed the door open and went to the selection and behold! You found the choco cone.
The only one! A guy who was pretty much covered up was about to get it when you rushed to it and got it first, paid for it and ran out without minding the change though you heard someone yell "yah! Chanwoo-yah~ Jung chanwoo~! Odi?? Where's my choco cone?!"
Or maybe it's just your imagination. It couldn't be possible anyway..

It's just 2 hours left for the concert, they couldn't be just anywhere.. you shrugged.