Osaka, Japan

Best Vacation Ever

You're finally in japan! Osaka to be exact. This is where your grandma lives and you're here for a vacation with your family and the best moment of all was that tomorrow's going to be the last day of the yg-family tour in japan!
You were so excited to go but only to be crushed when your parents didn't allow you to go.
You did all what you could do so that they'll give you permission, but still. They won't budge..
You were sulking and suddenly face-palmed when you forgot to tell them the most important thing!
"Mom!! Dad!! Please let me go?? Come on, if you're worried about the money, it's ok. I have saved up for this. Puh-leasee?" You begged.
The reason they don't want you to go was because of the ticket's price.
You were so busy sulking and maybe because you were so crushed that they won't allow you made you forget that you have saved up for this moment your whole life.

"Ok fine. But. Buy your ticket tomorrow since it's already late." Your dad finally agreed.
"Yes!! Thank you!! But! I can't! I need to buy the ticket now!" You whined.
"No. You'll buy it tomorrow and that's final!" Your mom said.
"You don't understand! There will be a lot of people that would buy the tickets, not only me. Hello? If i have known that we're coming here i would've bought it online!" You begged again. Afraid that you can't buy the tickets.
"Then why don't you buy it online then?" Your mom asked.
"Because it's already sold out! That's why I'm asking you to let me go now." You reasoned.
"No. Why don't you go to sleep so you can wake up early and buy the ticket?" Your mom argued.
You groaned knowing you can't win over her