Announcement

Living in a dream

6 months after the auditions

-YAH! KIM SOLI WHERE ARE YOU!!!! THE BOSS WILL ARRIVE ANY MINUTES!!!

-I knowww minae-eonni im sorry ill be there in 2 minu...

*boom

you fell on the floor and look at the guy you bumped in! omg he is sooo hotttt! you secretly fangirl inside! thats one of the advantages to work for an entertainment company! all the guys look stunning! you hand you hand to help him get up giving him your signature smile. 

-Get lost! he said shoving your hand away.

*PFFFF acting all high and mighty! he wasnt that handsome anyways. * you told yourself while running to the practice room. you have other things to worry about like getting there before JYP. you finally arrived and entered the studio and you can only see the 5 other girls of Mu$ic, your group.

-yah Soli you are sooo lucky! you would have been in big trouble if boss got here before you. he said theres a big announcement! Haera eonni said.

-its probably about our debut!!!! said Euni the maknae.

-anyways,said Minea our leader, if you were late you might have been kicked out, you know how strict he is!

- yayaya girls you know that mu$ic could not exist if i wasnt here! im the lead singer so you guys would have to wait another few months to debut if i wasnt with you and you know that! 

all the girls had been training under JYP entertainment for over 2 years and I knew i was lucky to be included in the group only few months after i came here. I had worked extremely hard to learn how to dance and how to speak korean. I would probably even think myself that im korean if i didnt look like a complete foreigner. 

-Girls girls girls, attention please! said jyp as he entered the room. As you probably know, i have a big news for you! Gyus, you can enter!

6 guys entered the room as jyp said that.

-yo wassup we are the BAP YES SIR!, they said alltogether.

Everyone knew BAP, they were super popular in korea until the big scandal that happened with their company..... i knew them but why were they in the jyp studio?

as I was thinking that, i recognised one of the guy! It was the super rude guy from earlier! he turned around and saw me, as he saw my shocked face, he just smirked with this arrogant face and looked away.

-yo guys, I am Yongguk, the leader of BAP. 

this guy looked super manly until he started smilling.... he looked kinda like an idiot with this gummy smile but he was cute.

-hey lady's im Kim Himchan, the handsome one, he said winking at us making the girls giggle

-Hey im Jung Daehyun, the lead singer in BAP.

*pff a lead singer? I have some competition here* i smirked. 

the other guys introduced themself one by one. they were all cute but this guys was just getting on my nerve.

i raised my hand and asked: 

-JYP oppa, may i ask why they are here?

- as you guys know, bap are not in their current company anymore so they are now part of the jyp family and you guys will be working together!

wait a second, me? with them? no way! that cant happen! i just met him and i already cant stand him how am i suppose to work with him!

-so girls, instead of having your debut as Mu$ic, you guys will be working together as members of Fantastics and all of you will be part of it or say goodbye to your dream.

I couldnt believe what i heard! he would kick me out of jyp if i didnt accept? 

-is there anybody against it, he asked.

*ME!!! ME!!!! i screamed in my head! but if i got kicked out, where would i go? im not in my country anymore and i have nowhere to go.*  he then told us that our debut will be in two months and that until then, we will have to get along.

-oh, one last thing, BAP, you are moving in with the girls tomorrow morning so pack your stuff and girls, make room for the guys.

 

author note:

hellooooo sorry if this is unclear. so basically they will form a cooed group together and they will live under the same roof! hehehehe once again sorry for my english its terrible but i am sooo excited to write this please bear with me! ^^ you can comments your ideas and ill try to use them for my next chapters! annyeong!~

-xox-