3 moving together

Living in a dream

I woke up at the sound of my alarm and looked at my phone. *sigh* its 6h30 am and we need to start packing our stuff because guess what? yes we are all moving together and no, that didnt make me happy at all *even though bap are handsome as f*. I guess that as long as i dont talk to this guy name jug daehyun, everything will be fine...... anyways i dont have a  choice.

we packed all our stuff and we were now at the address JYP gave us. as i was going to knock, jyp opened the door and told us to enter. 

-woahhhh, we were all speechless as we entered the apartement. it was huge! at least 3 time the one we had up until this morning. 

from the enterance, we could see the dining room, kitchen and the living room. the apartement had windows all around but it wasnt as if someone could peek, we were on the 10th floor(y y ;)). the walls were painted as the sea and everything was modern but really warm. all of you couldnt believe that this would be your new apartement.

969525_10201410265762798_540395736_n.jpg

(hehehe thats actually my house, i took my house cause its easier for me to describe! ^^)

jyp then walked toward us and told us something even more shocking then the fact that you would be living with 6 guys.

-hello kids, i hope that you like your new apartement. theres only 4 rooms so you guys will be 3 in each rooms AND, the rooms will be mixed because you guys need to get closer to each other.

we all looked at each other in awe. how can he mix girls and guys in a room??? im just crossing my fingers so that i wont be with that idiot of daehyun. 

-ok so in the first room, haera yongguk and himchan will be together. *i swear i saw haera eonni blushing when she heard yongguk name... guess well have a talk later hehehe*

-the second room will have Hyemin, Cami and jonggup, im sure you guys will get along well.

-third room will be Zelo, minea, *please let me be with them dont let me be with himmmm) and Euni. Minea, please take care of our maknaes 

-finally, our three lead singers will be together.

I saw youngjae jumping in daehyuns arms super happily and i was just there....... starring......... still shocked from the fact that ill spend every seconds of my life with this guy. i looked over at my new roommates and thats when he glanced at me. he smirked and left to the room. 

I.SWEAR.THIS.IS.GOING.TO.BE.HELL

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guyssss sorry this chapter wasnt long but im writing my new one so ill update the new one either tmr or the day after! there will definitly be more daehyun moments in the next chapter sp please read it! ^^

feel free to comment your ideas and feels about it ill try to put in all your ideas! :D 

x0x0

original.png