How i became a singer

Living in a dream

-IE COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO THESE STUPID AUDITIONS!!

-MOM! YES I AM GOING! YOU CANT FORCE ME TO STAY HERE!

-Pfffff do you really think that youll pass these auditions if you go? you cant sing and you cant dance youll just ridiculise yourself! you cant do anything properly except studying so just finish your university programm and live like a normal person!

-WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT NORMAL!!! its the chance of my life!!!! its the first time and the last time that an entertainment company hold auditions in Canada!!!! and how can you say that i cant sing??? you just never heard me and even if that was true, i want to try!! its my dream and nobody will stop me from doing it. If you loved me you would understand...

-ie.......

you hung up not wanting to hear anything else "aish how can she do this to me? its ok i have to prepare for the auditions and i wont let this woman affect me."

hours later:

-Number 49 please prepare it will be your turn in 5 minutes!

you finally entered the room with 9 other girls. the judges already failed over 5000 girls and you didnt want to be part of them. 

-what are you going to sing?

-im going to sing "a goose dream" by inssoni because i have a dream and i will chase after it no matter what people say and no matter what hardships come to me.

-okay, go ahead

I closed my eyes and started to sing. i completly forot where i was, why I was here and who I am. the only thing i thought was how much singing is my reason to live. when i was done, i looked at them nervous, and they all had their mouths hanging open not knowing what to say. they started talking between themselfs and all i could hear was *shes amazing but shes not korean nor asian*, *i dont think the industrie is ready to have someone who looks like a complete foreigner*

oh, i forgot to say, i am 1,78 m , i have super long blond hair and green eyes so they were right, i do not look asian at all and i knew that it would be a problem.

they turned to me and told me to come back at 7pm(in 4 hours) because they need to talk to their CEO.

4hours later

im waiting in an empty room for somebody to come and meet me. i am sooo nervous, i hope it will go well or I dont know what will happen to me.

-Miss ie?

i heard somebody calling me and it was THE JYP! omg i didnt know it would be him and i am totally freaking out.

-yes thats me, nice to meet you!

-ok so i heard that you have an amazing voice and i want to listen to you but first, tell me why you want to be a singer and why should i take you instead of somebody else.

-Firstly, i dont consider myself a good singer but all i know is that when i sing is when im the happiest. my dream is to help people and give them strenght trough my voice and my songs.

after i finished singing, jyp looked at me and told me

-i hope your not scared of taking the plane because you are coming back with me to korea! welcome to the JYP family!

 

author note:

hey guysssss, im sorry for my bad english hehehe i wanted to do a different fanfic and put a real foreigner. im sorry if the first chapter was boring but dont worry, daehyun will be in the second chapter! i am soooo excited while writing that kekekeke ^^