OC x 이승기

Her Lady Day

So I got a request from ameIDD to write a story about and OC and 이승기. I'm not quite sure what his personality is like but thid will be based on the running man. (I'M IN LOVE WITH IT!! ♡♥♡♥) He will be a guest with the OC.

-running man in a semicircle facing the camera-

'Oohh I guess today's guests are famous, the set is amazing-'

-pssshhh- ( A.N// THIS IS HOW I INTERPRET THE SUDDEN AIR THING COMING OUT OF THE FLOOR ALSO I'M VERY BAD AT DESCRIBING ^^")

-Lee Seung Gi and you appear-

The pain in your stomach making you slightly hunch but not noticeable to others. Your long legs moving forward confidently. Your hips swaying from side to side, your converse baby pink wedges and simple white dress complimenting your cute appearance. Lee Seung Gi sent his handsome smile whilst being the gentleman he is. 

As they went down the stairs a pain suddenly shot up making me slightly stumble, Seung Gi who saw it caught you before any more damage could be done Seung Gi grabbed your arm. The members got shocked and ran towards you. 

'_____ are you okay?-'

'Did you get hurt?!-'

'Be careful!-'

the members all talked at once making it hard for you to understand and overwhelming you.

'y-yes, I-I-I'm fine' you squealed whilst your face slowly began to turn red.

'ooohhhhh she's blushing!!' The members 'fangirled'.

"Okay, so today's theme is 'find your first love', members are to be assigned groups in order to gain hints."

Chorus of agreements were heard whilst you were trying to not wince from the pain.

"So _____, Lee Seung Gi,  Kim Jong Guk, and Song Ji Hyo. The second team is Yoo Jae suk, Ji suk Jin, Gary, Haha and Lee Kwang Soo."

"Ayyeeee why does the other group get 2 girls??!!-"

"Oohh Jong Guk is blushing-" 

"I wanted to be with _____!!!"

Shouts of disagreements were shot towards the staff.

"You may go to your cars, the first people who arrive will be at an advantage."

"QUICKLY LET'S GO!" shouted the members as Seung Gi and you jogged after them.

Once you sat down you felt your mood swings slowly kick in as you kept squirming. 

"______ are you okay? Do you have a stomach ache or something?" Seung Gi whispered gently. 

"N-no I-im fine, T-thanks" you withdrew quickly while blushing.

"Oh no we got in the wrong group.. we should have let these 2 by themselves. Seung Gi has been a guest enough times to know the program works anyways." teased the 2 at the front.

"N-no thats not it!" You panicked while trying to explain yourself.

"Of course it's not haha" they laughed at you. They thought you were adorable with that stutter and enlarged eyes frantically moving.

-Skip to fist mission- 

"This mission is called "금요일밤 (friday night), it is associated with things you do on friday nights." "Firstly the karaoke mission. The first group to get over 95 obtains a hint"

"YES! we have 2 and a half singers in our group!" Ji hyo cheered.

You looked at the "karaoke". It was a mic attached to the machine ontop of a trampoline. You thought at least it will help with my pains. 

As the other team went up they sang "Gangnam Style". Sadly they failed by getting 65. as they came down they were huffing and puffing.

"could we do tears or Maria from the movie?" A.N// I DARE YOU TO DO THE SONGS AT KARAOKE!!! THEY ARE SO HIGH I RIPPED MY VOCALS CORD OUT BY DOING THEM. BUT I GOT 96/8 AS MY POINTS^^.

"Thats a great choice!" Jong Guk replied.

You blushed while giving an adorable eye smile. It was reutrned by the amazing smile of Lee Seung Gi. 

While you were singing Tears you sang so high everyone got shocked and stared at you with open mouths. After the last note you fell down and rolled onto your back on the trampoline. Unable to regain your breath. As you slowly moved your head up and looked at the score. 96 was shining from the screen.

"YAY!!! WE GOT OVER 95!!" You squealed while jumping a bit too forward and fell back onto the trampoline. 

Everyone laughed as Lee Seung Gi and Jong Guk helped you up. 

Guest team, please come up to the front and receive your hint.

"Though she be but little she is fierce" A.N// anyone get the reference -wriggles eyebrows-

this meant that one of the girls were the first love, however what did it mean by she is fierce? That meant that both girls could fit.

As they walked into the car "Since it's got to do with Shakespeare, I think it's _____. I don't think Ji Hyo 누나 knows Shakespeare as well." "Could it be me? I did say I did a play on Sakespeare before..." "it could be _______ or Ji Hyo/me since they/we are both fierce." 4 different voices sopke in their heads. 

The guest team consequently won the second mission too, as it was a physical mission of who can stay on the pole the longest. 

The last hint they obtained was "Has sung on stage before". This got everyone confused except 2.

Once they were at the final destination, _____ felt an undescribable pain that coursed through her body. As she winced and slightly hunched Lee Seung Gi and Ji Hyo who were nearby assisted her onto a bench.

"Are you alright, would you like some water?" Seung Gi asked. You nodded unable to say anything. As he left, Jihyo asked " _____ are you on your time?" While you blushed a deep red you nodded slightly. She laughed and gave you 2 pills of panadol.

You quickly slipped it into your mouth as Seung Gi brough water for you to drink. 

After 30mins you began to feel better. As everyone got seperated inside the museum, Seung Gi gave you a small smile and an eye smile which you gladly returned. 

-time skip-

As you were roaming looking around Seung Gi jumped out of nowhere. Causing both of you to scream. You scared me!!! You both shouted. And laughed. You both comfirmed your thoughts of each other being the first love. Seung Gi grabbed your hand and quickly ran towards the area. Jae Suk and Suk Jin saw you. They grabbed you and tried to pull you away. Seung Gi appeared and quickly hugged you whilst moving you into the safe zone with him.

As you both stood in the area and chanted "my lovable first love". 

The confetti dropped and you both hugged each other. Realising what you did after a few seconds you quickly looked away and blushed. Seung Gi blushed too but ruffled your hair. 

A.N// this is the end of the fic. I own some ideas but not all so please don't say i plagarised!. I'm so sorry for taking so long to update I had my exam week and had to study. I'm not sure if this is okay since i am not going to check my work. Its 1am ㅠㅠ. Also im very sorry if my plot or language isnt good SINCE I AM NOT GOOD AT ENGLISH!!

thank you for listening to my rant and sorry if it isnt good.