OC & XIUMIN

Her Lady Day

________ = you , A.N is bold, thoughts in italics, enjoy^^

 

-urgh- 

________  groaned as a piercing pain coursed through her body as she grabbed onto her stomach in agony. ______ was rolled up in her blanket like a burito in a ball shape biting her lips to withstand the pain.

 

 

-knock knock- 

 

 

'OMFG WHO THE HECK WOULD KNOCK ON MY DOOR!!!' _____ stomped her way towards the door, more than annoyed that someone was messing with her on her lady day. She roughly opened the door as she had no peephole ( A.N/ peephole spyhole or whatever you call it) . 

 

 

 

Her glare on the person slowly began to weaken as she realised who it was. It was her amazing boyfriend Xiumin. Xiumin worriedly looked at her as her face was looking a little pale and it seemed as if she was panting a tiny bit.

 

 

Suddenly another wake of pain coursed to my body as _____ began leaning on the wall for support. Xiumin looked taken back but soon got back to his senses when you started whimpering.

 

 

'_______ WHAT'S WRONG!?!??! WHERE DOES IT HURT???!!'while gently grabbing onto your shoulders and slightly shaking them to not hurt you any further. You weakly looked over to your boyfriend of 5 months with eyes full of pain and embarrassment. 

 

'I..... I'm....... I'm on my lady day...' your voice wavering as your cheeks pinked. 'What's that??? Was i interupting you then??' Xiumin was oblivious to what you meant thinking it was a day where you just acted like a complete girl as you were sort of like a tomboy. 

 

That made your anger reappear and you became more short tempered. 'NO IM ON MY STUPID PERIOD!!!' Xiumin was stunned And didn't know what to say. He broke his trance when ______ fell to the floor groaning in pain. 

Xiimim carried you bridal style to the bed and covered you with the blanket. He quickly went out of the room and searched on his phone 'what do you do when your girlfriend is on her period?' And went to wikianswers page. 

Give her a warm hotpack, some sweets or anything sweet to eat, something warm to drink, maybe some painkillers if her pain is bad and try not to annoy her. 

FINALLY IF SHE'S MOODY LET HER DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS.

Xiumim scrambled around the house trying to look for the things listed while _____ were trying hard to not murder him for being noisy. Finally the noise died down and soon after the door closed. 

'He left???...... HE LEFT ME??!!... HOW DARE HE!!!' You raged as you squirmed in pain and anger. After 10 mins the door opened again (Xiumin took your house keys that were on the table) with Xiumim carrying a bag FULL of snacks and sweets oh, and some painkillers for period pain.

As he finished finding the hotpack, brew some tea, and brought sweets with painkillers he slowly went to open your door. What he didn't know was that you thought he was a burglar and had a book in your hand to throw.

When the door opened, with a scream you slammed the book towards the gap of the door barely missing Xiumins head leading him to scream. 

'WTFUDGE?!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR??!!!!' A.N// thought the other variation could offend people so stuck to this^^"  Xiumin raged at you. You weren't going to back down without a fight and raged back 'WHY ARE YOU BACK!! GO OUT AND HAVE YOUR 'MENS DAY' (referenced to Xiumins question when you asked what lady's day was).!!!'

Xiumin got peeved but calmed as he realised you were having mood swings. He ignored you and make you lie in bed again while he put the hot pack on your stomach. You tried to resist and take it off but firstly Xiumin was a lot stronger than your and secondly it was soothing the pain. Xiumin then came back with tea which you drank immediately. 

With the sweets and snacks you and Xiumin went onto the couch and had a kdrama marathon to *drumrolls* city hunter, bride of the century, heartstrings all throughout the night.