OC and 이종석 (Lee Jong Suk)

Her Lady Day

Same as before however this story is in first person tense.

it was a beautiful morning with the sun shining and the birds singing. NOT haha who would have thought on this annoyingly beautiful day I would be on my lady day unable to go to the refreshing and cool pools with my friends. Unable to swim while feeling the water brushing against my skin pushing against me to not let you move any further (A.N// water is hard for me to get through as I am not a good swimmer) . Splashing water towards each other while getting splashed ourselves.

INSTEAD here I am moping and imagining about how great of a day it could have been. Parallel to my bedroom my brother 종석 was playing LOL ( league of legends) (A.N// I do not play so please don't ask me anything about it) . Getting incredibly pissed at him I slammed the door open to see him staring intensely at the laptop trying to win. This would have made me more pissed but the way he was wearing his clothes and his bed hair deserved a picture. 

  ( hair) 

  (Wearing these clothes) 

As I was standing near his computer just waiting for him to turn around, it never came. After a hour of standing I got sick and tired of him playing and slapped his head. 

'OUCH!!!! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR!?!?!?' While clutching his head (oh btw I slap incredibly hard :D). 'That's for being incredibly loud and annoying in the morning and ignoring me for a hour' a playful smirk dancing on my face. 

'MUM _____ HIT ME!!!!!' Jong Suk screamed to our mother downstairs cooking lunch. (A.N// The time in this fic at the moment is 11:30^^) '______ STOP HITTING YOUR BROTHER AND COME DOWN TO HELP ME!!!' she replied. 'MUM JONG SUKS ANNOYING ME BY IGNORING ME AND BEING NOISY!!!!!' you replied upset you had got into trouble. 'JONGSUK SROP ANNOYING YOUR SISTER AND STOP PLAYING YOUR GAMES!!' Jongsuk pinked at what she said not expecting her to know. 

Jomgsuk and I had a glaring contest to see who would win. Unfortunately I lost, Jong Suk started celebrating until I kicked his shin. Hissing he grabbed his ankle to try relieve it from pain. Suddenly 'BOTH OF YOU STOP FIGHTING AND COME DOWN LUNCH IS READY!!' at the mention of food we both rushed down and sat down. 

Oh by the way this a normal day in our household^^ Isn't it lovely :D

 

A.N// SHORT CHAPTER :D ANYONE WHO WANTS A SCENARIO PLEASE COMMENT AND IF YOU HAVE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM (?) PLEASE COMMENT OR PM ME^^.  ALSO IF THERE ARE ANY SILENT READERS OR SUBSCRIBED READERS THANKS FOR READING^^

 

IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR FUTURE STORIES YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO WRITE ABOUT PLEASE TELL ME!! I'M VERY BAD AT CREATIVE WRITING SO THAT MEANS NOT MANY IDEAS :(

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS RANT IF YOU READ UNTIL THIS   SENTENCE (I USUALLY DON'T READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AS I AM TOO IMPATIENT ^^")