[EXO's Kai] A Favor

KPOP OBSESSION: My Oneshots/Scenarios Collection

Genre: Romance, A bit y


You sighed as you approached Kai's house. Why me?? It was just yesterday when he saved you from the school bullies that cornered you. You were grateful towards him, but a simple "Thank You" wasn't enough for a tough bad guy like him. Nope, he wanted a favor. 

"You owe me." Kai said as he took your phone and called himself, obtaining your number. This morning he sent at text that said 'Meet me at my house for your job' along with his address. I wonder what kind of torture he's going to make me go through...

"You are going to help me fix up my uncle's old car." Kai said as he threw a towel rag at you. It hit your face and landed on the floor. 

"Hey! Don't throw stuff at me!" You shouted. 

Kai ignored you and continued talking. "We need to clean the car first, so get scrubbing!" 

Ugh. This is not how I want to spend my Saturday...You bent down and started to wipe the trunk of the car when Kai stopped cleaning. 

You felt him staring at you, so you stood up to face him. "What?"

He smirked and looked at you up and down. "What's up with your outfit today? Are you trying to impress me or something?" He asked. 

You blushed. It was very hot that day and you didn't want to wear your long jeans. You didn't have any shorts to wear, so you had to borrow your friend's high-waisted shorts. Ugh. He's probably laughing at my fat thighs.

You decided to play it cool and threw a towel rag at his face. "Less talking, more working!" 

Kai smirked and continued wiping the car. Only 30 mins had passed, are you were already bored to death. You got the hose and slowly began to rinse the car when an idea popped into your head. You grinned evilly and aimed the water hose at Kai, soaking him wet.

Kai looked down at his wet clothes and glared at you. "What was that for?"

You laughed with joy and said "Nothing~. Hahaha." 

As you were talking, Kai grabbed a bucket of water and dumped it on your head. SPLASH!

"There. Now we're even."

"Ugh. Just go inside and change your shirt before you get sick." You said. 

Kai suddenly took off his shirt and placed it aside. Your eyes widened. "What are you doing? Go change!!" 

Kai looked at you lazily and said "There's no need too! It's such a waste of time!" Kai then brought out a bucket of paint and pried it open as you stood there speechless. 

Whoa~ Kai is pretty muscular...With his broad shoulders and his tanned abs...

"Do you like what you see?" Kai asked. 

"Yeah..wait, uhh what?" Your face reddened. 

Kai pointed at the bucket. "Do you think this paint is a good color for the car?" 

Phew. "Yeah, it's a great color!" You said quickly. 

"Okay...Hey, your shirt is all wet!" Kai pointed out.

"Yeah, you dumped water on me. Remember?" 

"You're going to catch a cold." Kai said. 

"I don't have any clothes to change to, I'll be fine." 

"No, you won't."

"Hey...what are you-" Kai went up to you and swiftly pulled your shirt over your head. You felt flustered and quickly covered yourself with your arms. 

"No need to cover yourself up, y/n. You're wearing a tank top." 

You eyed him suspiciously. "How did you know I was wearing one?" 

Kai looked at you in the eyes and said "Y/N, your shirt was WHITE. That means that if it gets wet, you can see through it. Now let's get back to work."

He just took off my shirt like it was nothing...Does he do this to girls often?

You shook the idea off your mind and began to dry the car with a towel. You went in front of the car and leaned forward to clean it when Kai suddenly turned you around. Your eyes grew. You were face-to-face with a shirtless Kai.

"Kai...?"

"Why are you doing this to me? You just know how to , don't ya?" Kai said as he leaned closer and closer to you. He placed his arms on the car, trapping you. You kept on leaning back until you were completely laying on top of the hood of the car. Your heart was beating like crazy. You turned your head away, but Kai grabbed your chin and kissed your lips messily. You tried to resist, but soon you got lost in the moment and began to kiss him back. You wrapped your  arms around his neck and he ran his fingers through your hair as he brought you closer to him. 

HONK!!

The loud noise shocked you guys and the both of you separated immediately. It was the school bully Joon and his gang. 

"I see you got a new toy to play around with, Kai." Joon said.

"Hey~ isn't that-" 

"Oh my gosh it is! It's the girl that had to use a scholarship to get into our school!" One guy said. 

"Ha! Why would Kai get with her?"

"I don't know man, she looks pretty hot tint that tank top and shorts~ Hey y/n! You should go out like that more often!" Another guy yelled. 

You felt embarrassed and tried to cover yourself up with your arms. This is humiliating...

"Yeah, let me take a picture and post it on the school website~" Joon said as he took out his phone. Before he could take a picture,  Kai went up to Joon's car, took his phone, and smashed it on the ground. 

"Hey! That was the latest edition!" Joon shouted.

"You better get out of here if you want your face to look the same!" Kai threatened. 

"Pft. Whatever." Joon said before driving away. 

You quietly grabbed your shirt and started to walk away when Kai noticed you trying to sneak off. "Hey, where do you think you're going y/n?!"

Kai grabbed your wrist and made you face him. He looked at you and smirked. "You thought I did that for free?" 

He leaned next to your ear and whispered in a low y voice, "You just owed me another favor." ;)