[BTS's Jungkook] Slythering Into Your Heart

KPOP OBSESSION: My Oneshots/Scenarios Collection

Just to let you guys know, this is a request that I did for my Tumblr page ^^ PS: I edited these pics myself :P

Genre: Fantasy, Fluff, AU, Harry Potter themed


“Jeon Jungkook, you’re so dead.” You muttered under your breath as you grabbed more paper towels from the restroom towel dispenser.

“If you’re going to kill him, then can you do it in here?”

You felt a chill on your shoulder and turned around. Floating behind you was the ghost of Myrtle Warren. “What?” You asked, not sure if you heard her correctly.

Myrtle looked down and pouted. “I’ve been so lonely these days and I think a handsome lad like Jungkook would make great company.”

You rolled your eyes. “You know that I’m really not going to kill him Myrtle, so you can just forget about it.”

Myrtle sighed. “Fine~. So what did he do to you this time?”


 

10 minutes ago…

“Blah blah blah.” Was all Jungkook could hear while the professor was teaching the class a new spell. He had already learned and mastered the spell from his parents a long time ago so it was just all review to him. Jungkook just sat there bored out of his mind when an idea popped in his head. He turned his gaze to the back of your head and smiled mischievously as he slipped out his wand.

“Aguamenti!” Jungkook said as he waved his wand and aimed towards you. A jet of water shot out from his wand, soaking you wet from head to toe.

Your mouth hung open, in shock of what just happened. You sat there, watching water dripping from your hair onto the table before clenching your fist. You didn’t have to turn around to know who was behind this. You could hear Jungkook and his friends snickering in the back and high fiving one another. To prevent further humiliation, you calmly stood up and walked out the classroom. Since your shoes got wet, every step you made came with a squeak. A few girls walking in the hallway giggled, making you shield your face as you made a beeline to the restroom.

Back to the present…

You sighed. “He basically just humiliated me in front of everybody. AGAIN.”

“Well, are you going to do something about it?” Myrtle asked.

“As a matter of fact, I am. I’ve had about enough with his little shenanigans and I’m going to fight back from now on.” You said with determination.

“Good luck with that…” Myrtle as she vanished into thin air.

 

After changing into dry clothes, you went to the third floor of the grand staircase. Your plan was to get Jungkook in trouble by making him late to his next class. Since you were afraid of bumping into him outside of class, you had memorized his class schedule. You knew that the professor of his next class was very strict and would punish Jungkook harshly if he didn’t get to class on time. As you waited, you found yourself lost in thought. Jungkook had played so many pranks on you during this past year. He had turned your legs jelly, pelted you with snowballs, turned your hair into antlers, levitated your chair off the floor, made a flock of birds appear that ended up pooping on you, and more. There were even times when you were late to your next class, cleaning up after his prank. Man were you glad that you only shared one class with him. You’ve always wondered, why you? You’ve never done anything wrong to him. Well there was that one time when you accidentally bumped into him on the first day…And another time when you didn’t say “bless you” after he sneezed. You suddenly heard footsteps and looked down. As expected, it was Jungkook heading to his next class. You got your wand ready and smirked. Jeon Jungkook, you’re about to find yourself in a sticky situation.

“Colloshoo!!” You shouted.

“Protego!!!”

After realizing what just happened, you looked down and found your shoes stuck to the ground with ectoplasm. At the last second, Jungkook had looked up and reflected the spell back at you.

Jungkook watched as you tried to break free and laughed. “You’re going to have to do better than that y/n~!! It looks like you’re in a sticky situation.” He said with a cocky smile.

A woman in a painting who watched the whole scene play out sighed. “Oh, young love~.”

You watched as Jungkook walked away. “Yah Jeon Jungkook!!!” You groaned in frustration. That was supposed to be my line…Ugh what was that counterspell again?? You’ve always had trouble memorizing spells so you kept them in a little notebook. You took it out and began flipping the pages that never seemed to end. You let out a loud sigh. This is going to take a while…

 

“Late again are we, Miss ____?” Your professor said as you ran into the room.

It took you 15 minutes to find the spell that you were looking for. You quickly apologized and ran to your seat.

Class had ended and everyone gathered in the Great Hall for dinner.

“So why were you late to class y/n?” Your best friend Jimin asked as he sat down next to you.

You first met Park Jimin after the Sorting Hat announced that you two were Gryffindors. He introduced himself to you and taught you some useful spells. You both instantly became good friends since then.

You didn’t respond and stared at your food gloomily.

Jimin nudged you. “It was him again, isn’t it? That Slytherin…”

You slowly nodded and sighed. “I tried to prank him back today, but he was too quick and reflected it back at me.”

“Ahh I see…I wish I could be in that class so I could make him suffer for all the things he did to you.”

“Thanks Jimin, but we all know that it’s not going to happen.”

“Hmm…What if you learn a bunch of new spells?” Jimin suggested.

You turned to him. “What do you mean?”

Jimin lowered his voice into a whisper. “Well if you know a lot more spells than him, then he would be at disadvantage.”

Your eyes widened. “You know what? You’re right!!” You laughed. “Thanks Jimin!! I’m going to learn a whole list of spells starting tomorrow!” As you started daydreaming about getting your revenge on Jungkook, twins Samantha and Jennifer sat down across from you guys.

“So guys~, the Yule Ball is coming up! Aren’t you guys excited?” Samantha asked excitedly.

Jennifer rolled her eyes. “What’s so exciting about it? We have to find dates and look for something to wear…Such a hassle!!”

“Are you guys going?” They both asked simultaneously.

Jimin bit his lip. “Well…” He said as he glanced at you.

“Nahh.”

The three of them turned to you with a surprised look on their faces.

“I mean like, I probably won’t have time! I’ve got a lot of studying to do if I want to get my revenge on Jungkook!! Right Jimin?”

Jimin look down and forced a smile. “Oh yeah…um right…” .

 

After dinner, you were on your way back to your room when an owl flew by. It dropped a note at your feet and flew away. Is this for me? You bent down and picked it up.

“Want to know how to defeat Jeon Jungkook? I know his weakness. Come meet me at the library ALONE.” You read.

Although you had an uneasy feeling about it, you decided to meet this person anyway. You slowly walked into the empty library and looked around. “Hello…?”

“You came.”

You quickly spun around and met face to face with a smiling Jungkook.

“It was you?? I should’ve known that this was a trap…” You said as you started to back away towards the entrance.

“Wait, y/n!!” Jungkook shouted.

As you made a run for the door, Jungkook shouted “Colloportus!!” Before you reached it, the door slammed in front of you. You kept on turning the doorknob, only to find that it was now locked. You took out your wand and was about to cast the door unlocking spell when you suddenly felt yourself being levitated into the air.

“Put me down!!” You screamed. “Put me down or I’ll…” You aimed your wand at him.

“Carpe Retractum!” A rope made out of light shot out from his wand and wrapped itself around you. You struggled to break free as you were being pulled towards Jungkook. Once you were only inches away from him, you squeezed your eyes shut and hung your head as you waited for him to carry on with whatever he was planning to do to you. There was no use of trying to escape.

“I’m sorry for not saying ‘Bless you’ after you sneezed!!” You blurted out.

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion. “Um…what?”

“I..I’m sorry for bumping into you on the first day…”

“You should be…that was when you made me fall for you.”

You looked at him. “What did you just say…?”

Jungkook took a deep breath. “I like you y/n.”

“Pranks weren’t enough so now you’re making misleading deceptive lies?!” You scoffed.

“No, I’m telling the truth!! I…Use the spell where you can see a person’s memories, thoughts, and emotion!”

“What…?”

Jungkook waved his wand, setting you free and lowering you back to the ground. “That spell we learned last week!! Use it on me!”

You weren’t too keen on delving into someone’s mind, but you decided to do it due to it since you were curious. “Legilimens!!”

 

Jungkook’s POV

~“Please get in a line and show me that you can perform the spell.” The professor ordered.

Jungkook sighed. It’s only the first day and the professor already expects us to master the new spell that we just learned.

The line continued to move up, and soon enough it was almost his turn. There were two people ahead of him, so Jungkook took out his wand and got ready. He watched as the boy in the front shook with nervousness. Instead of waving his hand in a small simple motion the boy flailed his arms, causing the girl in front of Jungkook to stumble backwards. By instinct, he caught a hold of her to prevent her from falling. The girl turned around and looked at Jungkook with apologetic eyes. It was youIt was at that moment when he fell for you. Jungkook was in awe of how beautiful you looked with your big bright eyes, refined cheekbones, cute smile, and red cherry lips. He then turned his attention to your uniform. Oh…she’s a Gryffindor. You opened your mouth as if you were going to apologize for bumping into him, when the teacher called your name.

“Y/N, it’s your turn.”

As time passed, Jungkook couldn’t forget about his feelings for you. No matter how much he tried to disregard them, he would always catch himself staring at the back of your head or daydreaming about you. In the end, Jungkook accepted the fact that he had completely fallen for you. Whenever he was asked to demonstrate a spell in front of the class, he would always check to see if you were impressed by his skills. Every single time, you would just be focused on the demonstration while diligently taking notes. How will I ever get her to notice me? Jungkook sat in the back of the class and you sat in the front. There was no reason for you to turn around and look at him. That was when the pranks and teasing began. Even though you would shoot Jungkook glares and silently curse at him, he was happy to be recognized by you. That didn’t mean that he didn’t care about how you felt. Jungkook would always worry if he went too far with his pranks or hurt your feelings. He would also burn with jealousy whenever he sees Jimin with you. The scene changed to tonight’s dinner when Jimin nudged your shoulder playfully and whispered something in your ear, making you laugh out loud. You felt the feeling that he felt when his blood boiled with anger and envy as you watched him clench his fist.~

 

After having seen all that, you looked at Jungkook with apologetic eyes. “So you were serious…”

Jungkook nodded. “Yeah, so now that you know…” He waved his wand and a bouquet of flowers appeared in his hands. “Will you go to the Yule Ball with me?”

You looked at the flowers and then at Jungkook’s hopeful eyes. How could you say know after he showed you all that? “…Yes.”

Upon hearing that word, a big goofy smile formed on Jungkook’s face. He opened his arms widely about to hug you, but then decided to shake your hand instead just in case if it would have made you uncomfortable.

“Thank you.” Jungkook said as he looked into your eyes. After that, he unlocked the door and walked you back to your room.

With the library now empty, Jimin took off the invisibility cloak. He had snuck out of his room and went to the library to study some spells that could help you with your revenge on Jungkook. Jimin brought an invisibility cloak with him just in case a professor caught him and quickly put it over his head when he heard Jungkook’s footsteps. “Jungkook… likes y/n?”