[BTS Jungkook] Eyes On Me

KPOP OBSESSION: My Oneshots/Scenarios Collection

Genre: Fluff, A bit y


It was BTS 2nd Anniversary and as one of their stylists, you decided to get each of the members a gift. That morning when they were getting ready for a concert, you prepared vitamin drinks and a heartfelt letter to all the members.

"Happy 2nd Anniversary guys~! You shouted.

"Thanks y/n!" They yelled back.

You smiled and said "I got you guys a little something..."

"Oh, you didn't have to get us anything y/n..." Rapmon said.

"It's okay, I wanted to! BTS Fighting!" 

You took the drinks and envelopes out of your backpack and passed them out one by one. 

"Here's RapMon's, Suga's, V's, Jimin's, J-hope's, Jungkook's, and...Jin's~." 

As you handed Jin his gift, you looked at him dreamily and blushed when your hands accidentally touched. Jungkook noticed this and frowned. He knew that you had a small crush on Jin and was jealous. Jungkook developed feelings for you since the day you started working in Big Hit Entertainment, but he was too shy to approach you. The boys got ready to get their make-up down, and Jungkook waited with Jin for their turn. As Jin opened up the envelope you gave him, Jungkook leaned over and tried to take a peek. It was a TWO-PAGE long letter. Jungkook quickly ripped open his letter and was disappointed to see that you only wrote him a short paragraph. 

Their manager suddenly rushed into the room and shouted "Hurry up guys! We're behind schedule! Where's y/n?!" 

You finished up folding clothes and looked up. "Ne?"

"Y/N, we don't have much time. I need you to do Jungkook's makeup."

"Okay~." You replied.

Jungkook smiled to himself and sat down in front of the mirror as you began to organize the materials. You began to apply eyeliner on him, but he kept on turning his head away from you.

"Ugh Jungkook, hold still!" You turned his chair away from the mirror, made him face you, and bent down to his eye-level. 

Your faces were only inches apart when Jungkook suddenly jerked his head forward. If you hadn't instinctively moved back, he would've kissed you. You were in too much of a hurry to notice his motive and yelled at him for making you mess up. 

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Stop moving around!" 

Jungkook leaned back in his seat and sighed. I was so close...

By the time you finished fixing Jungkook's makeup, the other members were already done and ready to go on stage. You began to panic and threw Jungkook his outfit before pushing him into the dressing room. 

"Hurry up and get changed!"

You were tapping your foot impatiently when Jungkook yelled "Uhh y/n? I think I need a little help putting this shirt on..."

You went inside the dressing room with a huff, finding Jungkook struggling with his dress shirt. "You need to take off your tank top, the shirt is too tight." You instructed. 

He nodded and quickly stripped off his tank top, revealing his abs. Your eyes widened in surprise. Our little kookie has abs??

You got a little flustered looking at Jungkook's muscular body and shook you head to focus. You helped Jungkook slip his arms through the dress shirt and started to help him button it up.

You were half-way done when Jungkook asked "Why do you like Jin hyung?" 

You stopped and looked away. "I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Yes you do, y/n. I see the way you look at him. I see the way your face lights up whenever he's in the room and how your beautiful eyes sparkle at the mention of his name." 

You stayed quiet and your face started to turn red. 

"Why do you like him? That hyung has a collection of action figures, toys, and video games! He even wears pink polar bear underwear!" 

You gave Jungkook a look. "Jungkook, I coordinate the members' clothes. Jin does not have polar bear underpants." 

"That's not the point! Is it because Jin hyung is handsome? Why don't you ever look at me? Do you think I'm not manly enough for you?"

You started to feel uneasy and tried to escape the dressing room, but Jungkook blocked your path. You took a few steps back as he started getting closer and your back hit the wall. He placed his arms on the wall trapping you and looked into your eyes closely. Seeing fear in your eyes, Jungkook gently touched your cheek and began to sing a couple of lines from Boy in Luv.

"Why don't you know my heart for you? Even if you ignore me...even if you act cold, I can't push you out of my mind. I want to be your oppa. I will be your man, just watch."

Jungkook then leaned in and started to kiss you. As if you fell under his spell, you kissed him back and wrapped your arms around his neck. Soon it became a steamy make-out session and Jungkook ed his shirt before wrapping his arms around your waist.

Things were about to get intense when RapMon came into the room and said "Hurry up Jungkook! We're on in 5!" 

You both broke off from each other and started to panic. Jungkook frantically buttoned up his shirt while you fixed his messy hair. 

You helped him put on his bowtie and pulled him closer to you, bringing him in for another kiss. "Good luck on stage~." You said sweetly. 

Jungkook smirked and looked at you with a serious face. "From now on when you watch us perform, don't look at Jin hyung. EYES ON ME, okay y/n?" 

You nodded. 

"Meet me back here in 3 hours, we've got some unfinished business to do." Jungkook said with a wink.