Chapter Two

You kissed another man

~2~

 

 

I could feel all the stares of the members on me now. Seriously, did I go too much? I didn't have to ask the members what were they thinking as it was clearly written on their faces.

 

You are so dead Lee Donghae

 

That was what I got from the way they were looking at me. But I was too pissed to admit that I was wrong.

 

I gave Hyukjae a side glance. He was staring at me, wide-eyed. His lips parted as if going to say something to me. Maybe a clarification or an ammonition. I was ready to listen to him, but somehow Hyukjae shut suddenly his mouth. He looked down, a hand scratching nervously his arm. After some while, he took out a sigh.

 

What was he thinking about?

 

I jerked slightly when a loud voice broke the silence in the car.

 

'Donghae, say sorry to Heechul' -It was our leader Leeteuk. His expression didn't change from the moment I saw him before till now. He was still having a furrowed brow and the tone he used to talk to me was the serious one he used when he's mad or disappointed.

 

I swallowed. I was swaying between following my intention or responding to Leeteuk hyung's demand.

 

I was impolite, but Heechul hyung was a bastard. He deserved it.

 

Before I could take a final decision, someone spoke out to defend me.

 

'The kid doesn't probably feel well. Sleepy? Anyway hyung, just open the window. Let's end this conversation here'

 

'Fine' -Leeteuk hyung took some seconds before finally turning his eyes from me to the window next to him. He opened it. He gave me another look as if saying that the discussion was over for now, but we will talk about this again a day or another.

 

Jeez.

 

I tilted slightly my chin in disdain. I turned completely my head to the left. This must be my 'luckiest' day, I muttered.

 

I was beeing saved by the traitor.

 

What a wonderful day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We arrived at the hotel after an hour. I quickly jumped off the car and made my way to my room, followed by my roommates: Sungmin hyung and Shindong hyung.

 

'Is it okay if I use the bathroom first? I wanna take a shower' -I asked them.

 

Sungmin hyung was sitting at the edge of his bed. Even if his condition wasn't better than us, he had the strength to nod with a big smile on his face. I sometimes envied him because of that. 

 

How can he always smile?

 

Shindong hyung plopped himself on the small sofa near the door of the room. He showed me a thumb up- 'Maybe some cold water will be able to cool you down'.

 

I didn't even bother to answer. I grabbed my blue towel and rushed into the bathroom. I locked the door and started to undress myself, letting my clothes fall to the red floor. 

 

I stepped in the shower. 

 

I closed my eyes and wait for the hot water to begin to spray downward to me. Instead of rubbing each part of my scalp, I lifted up even more my head, making my face welcome the water that was falling down. 

 

I stayed like this for some minutes. 

 

They were all right.

 

I shouldn't act like that before. I could take Heechul hyung aside and burst in front of him,alone. Doing like what I did before, I received nothing back.

 

Well, not exactly. I made some members shocked and Leeteuk hyung angry.

 

He will scold me. For sure.

 

Maybe I should avoid him for some days.

 

My eyes suddenly squeezed open- 'AHH' -I leaned against the tiles, gasping, when from the shower head, cold water poured over my overheated skin.

 

No more hot water?

 

I turned it off immediately. I remained at my spot. One hand pressed onto the tiles, my head bent down and beads of water dropping from my hair.

 

An exasperating sigh escaped from my mouth. 

 

Hyukjae... you unconsciously made me fall for you. And now, look at what you've done to me. Look at the mess I am making because of you..

 

I couldn't help but laugh at my pathetic drama. I quickly backed to be serious.

 

To think about it better.. When that happened?

 

When have I started to have this damn feeling towards my fellow member?

 

I didn't have an answer for that question. I had some ideas, but nothing sure. I didn't know when was the exact moment when I began to think about him more than a friend.

 

 

Was it when we were dancing me and him alone in the practice room?

 

 

or maybe was it when Hyukjae and I joke around with each other?

 

 

or maybe was it when we were making those sweet moments for our fans?

 

 

I didn't know. It was like waking up and Hyukjae was there, populating my mind.

 

And not only in my thoughts..

 

I placed my hand slowly on my wet chest. Like it always does when I think about the person that I care about the most, it was beating fast.

 

Another deep sigh and I finally stepped outside the shower. I stood on the rug. I slowly dry my head, my face, my torso, abdominal area, legs with the towel.

 

The shower didn't make me feel better.

 

I gathered all my clothes that were on the floor and wore them again. When I came out from the bathroom, I found Sungmin hyung and Shindong hyung still on their positions. The difference was that now there were almost all the members in our room. 

 

Siwon, who had been sleeping during the whole ride car, was now talking with Ryeowook and Yesung hyung. The maknae, Kyuhyun, was lying on my bed, fingers pressing non-stop on different buttons of his console PSP. Hyukjae was chit-chatting with Leeteuk, who looked fine now.

 

Weren't they all almost at the edge of dying just some minutes ago?

 

I covered my head with the towel and walked in the room.

 

Leeteuk hyung's gaze turned to me- 'Donghae!' -He called me. He was smiling. That relieved me a bit. I had one less problem to face- 'Finally! We were all waiting for you to get out from there!' -He stood up and like him, all the other members did the same.

 

And now?

 

Everything became clear when I saw them waving and greeting for a good night.

 

That was the reason why they were all here.

 

I waved back at them. Ryeowook, Yesung hyung and Leeteuk hyung left the room.

 

'Kyuhyun let's go!' -Siwon pulled the maknae's pants, trying to drag him off my bed. But his effort was pretty useless as Kyuhyun seemed not to have any thoughts of going away from there until he had done winning his virtual match.

 

'Just one minute. I am near to win. Wait. Wait' was Kyuhyun's answer to our Prince-dongsaeng.

 

Another member was leaving. I ran towards his direction and he immediately stop when he saw me.

 

'Are you planning to go somewhere?' -Hyukjae asked me, curiously eyeing me from head to toe.

 

'No, I just didn't feel like wanting to change. I'll sleep with these clothes' 

 

'You will smell.' -He stated, a cute half smile curved on the corner of his lips.

 

I smiled as well- 'Maybe. But I'll never reach your level' -I joked around the fact that he was crowned as the dirtiest member in our group.

 

Hyukjae made a grimace and stuck out his tongue. He acted childishly whenever people made fun about him.

 

How cute.

 

I swore I could look at him for hours and would never get tired of doing it.

 

'YES! I freaking won! Ohh yeah.. Ohh yeah' -We both looked behind at Kyuhyun. He was beaming. Siwon rolled his eyes. He patted the maknae's jokingly and gestured him to get out from our room. Having finished his game, Kyuhyun agreed with a wink

 

'See you tomorrow guys' -Siwon and Kyuhyun told to the remaining of us before entering in their room.

 

At this point, I  looked back at Hyukjae- 'You go too?' -I asked. He nodded in response.

 

'So good night' -I told him. I waited for him to return the last two words that I said. All I received was seeing Hyukjae's mouth becoming as round as a ball. Unshed tears that had been formed after his yawn, sparkled from his eyes.

 

Still a beautiful sight.

 

'Go to sleep Hyukkie' -I smiled. I was turning back, when he called me with a voice that didn't even sound like his.

 

'Hae, wait' -He grabbed my hand. 

 

Just that little contact sent shaft of shivering down my spine.

 

I quickly wrenched my hand away, sneaking it into one of the pocket of my jeans. I tried to avoid his eyes now as if I could guess he was questioning my action.

 

You're being obvious, Lee Donghae.

 

'Is something bothering you,Hae?' -Luckily, he didn't ask me about it. I shook faintly my head. I didn't dare to tell him. What if he didn't feel the same for me? 

 

I am already hurt, I don't want to feel even worse.

 

'Really? You don't look like you're okay... You know that I am here. You can talk to me. I don't mind not going to sleep' -I shifted my gaze from the floor to him. 

 

This is one of the main reason why I like you. Thoughtful and caring. Kind-hearted.

 

I opened my mouth to say something, but someone beat me to it.

 

I bit my lower lip. It was that hyung. 

 

'I forgot to say good night, kids' -He said to the two of us. I tried to act cool. I gave him an assured smile.

 

All was in vain as when I saw Kim Heechul curve his arm around Hyukjae's shoulder, my view became blear again. He absolutely unnerved me. And I felt more uncomfortable when I saw Heechul's face come nearer to Hyukjae's. 

 

Damn not again.

 

'Hyukjae-ah, I was thinking.. Why don't we share another kiss?' -He smirked. Hyukjae let out a small chuckle.

 

It was a joke. A tease. But that worked to awake the feeling I was almost forgetting.

 

'Disgusting. I'm going to sleep.' - I uttered my sentences with determination and anger. I came in the room and kicked the door behind me. It shut loudly.

 

Too obvious, Lee Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] Damn, I read YunJae's fanfic almost all the day. I was near to forget to update. xD

Just the way you are will be updated tomorrow.

Jealous Fish :DD and No, no Eunhyuk's POV here Uaua. I said Donghae's POV and it will be in Donghae's POV :DD

Hope it wasn't a fail ;)

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS. LOVE THEM ALL ^^ and naa, I'm not that great updater, but thanks for the compliment *hugs you all*

See ya tomorrow ok? :D